Chapter 21: Doma
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" My child you have made it this far. It is quite surprising" 

" Lord Doma ruler of all evil, how did you find me"

" None of my children shall suffer, I can you break free from these people all you need to do is listen to me. Lilith I can make you and your Human vessel more powerful than what you can imagine, be patient. For now, focus on observing your surroundings. rest up and harvest your strength in the time being. be patient for further instructions" 

 

************

 

" Commander we have good and bad news"

" Speak"

" Messengers from the other side said that Doma is on the move”

“ and what is the good news”

“ Oh that's what the good news I am going to assume that you meant to say what is the bad news

“ Speak”

“ Well the bad news is that we haven’t located Doma and we do not know of his intentions, this is very new for Doma”

“ You are a soldier, we ought to be prepared for both the bad and worse when it comes on to this case, you are dismissed”

*******************************************

“ That’s impressive Ella, very well done for today's training, I have seen where your senses have been sharpened and your physical strength, No training for tomorrow you deserve a break so rest up”

“ Lily wait”

“ How may I help you, Ella”

“ What is meant by the dark side”

“ You don’t know much don’t you, well you see in simple terms, you know of good and evil those terms are quite self-explanatory. In your world, you might hear your people make use of the word evil while in other worlds such as Nixcus and Antavega, we say Dark Side instead of evil. Now Doma is a very evil being I use the word being because he mainly takes the form of a human-like creature, he controls all the powers of the dark side he has 1000”s of demon armies back in his world which is unknown and like Your merged brother he feeds off innocent souls”

“ How did L-1 sister end off like this”

“ She got tricked by one of Doma’s apprentices and betrayed her people, doubt that she has ever seen Doma’s face, our commander believes that Doma has great plans for her so capturing her and her vessel will lead Doma straight to us we hope, ok Ella that’s enough questions for one day”

I thought it was just Marcus and his evil ways, now throughout my whole ghost lifetime I have learned a lot. Now there is more to him than meets the eye. Was he truly my brother I wonder what was his life like.

************************************

“ What is our next move, Father?”

“ We wait”

“ That little demon of mine will be of good use to use this the time we will win for sure, be patient my child.

 

 

 

0