Chapter 22: Evil
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Creating a paradise, a utopia a world free of no violence and evil is just some boring crap. Imagine a world like that, we all have these illusions in our heads thinking that the world will indeed be a better place, but I Ella believe that this world will be nothing but a lizard sitting on a rock.

Evil and violence is what makes the world great, of course, there is a good and bad to that statement. The good way is that we thrive to get rid of it and to be better, while the bad way is that nobody deserves to die. 

What truly is evil? nobody was born evil. When we come into this world and associate with people some how a “ cause” is what leads people to evil. There has to be a reason why a person chooses to do what's wrong, it’s not because a person doesn't know what's right from what's wrong, they do know. So the next question is why would a person do what's wrong, this can be simply answered. This is because when someone is consumed by their thoughts doing what's wrong seems like the right option to do in that person's mind. Just my opinion

A world without evil is like a lung without oxygen. Evil can not be stopped, Evil was in heaven before it was on earth, so if god couldn't stop evil why do you think humans will?

**************************************************

“ We will initiate an attack, on the demon soldiers on the western part Xinar, we do not have time for mistakes what's so ever”

“ Ella stick with me at all costs, these are next-level demons derived from Doma’s clan, be careful and remember your training”

“ Ok everyone let's move out”

Wow, everything does happens in a flash, first I was taken to planet Nixar learned that a whole evil god is out there robing innocent people's life, and now I’m on another planet fighting against his army. How far will I go, all I wanted was to get revenge on my brother, and yes i will kill him, but how will I do so?

I need to rethink everything.

“ Ella watch out”

“ There is no time to be daydreaming with these soul-sucking leeches around, get yourself together solider”

“ Yes Lily, I’m sorry”

What is all this, I am starting to wish that all that I’m experiencing is all a dream or am living in an afterlife. Of course not who am I kidding? Uhhh I’m just so angry right now. L-1 lend it’s time to get busy let's pil up these demon shrimps that call their self soldiers.

“ Yes Ella as you wish”

**************************************

“ Such powerful strength and energy who are you?”

“ Me I’m just a ghost that enjoys killing evil doers like you for fun”

“ You are not like them, you are way different, so much power I sense in you right now it is unimaginable”

“ Well sorry to spoil the fun Demon shrimp get your self ready cause I’m going to kill you like how I did your fellow mates”

“ Ella wait, spear this one’s life we can use him to get info on Doma’s hide out, he can be of good use to us”

“ Well bud you just got lucky”

“ I will never betray my father” He said has he slashed his throat with his own sword.

“ Damn I wanted to give him a much slower death , sucks”

“ Lets go back and report to our Commander and hear off our next mission”

0