Chapter 23: The Missing piece
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Commander it seems as if Doma is on the move once more, but we aren't sure what is his plan this time, We tried to capture one of his demon soldiers but that was unsuccessful”

“ yes you are right Doma is moving weirdly for these past few days, remember to always keep an eye on the chosen one, she is different from us”

“ Ok Commander”

“ Commander Marcus and that Demon escaped!”

“ Impossible find them, Lily gets Ella now”

 

EARLIER THAT DAY 

“ Lilith my child, rise this instant”

“ Lord Doma of evil is this really you”

“ Yes my child, the time has come for you to truly serve me, now drink that blood you see in front of you, you will gain just enough strength to fuse with your vessel and escape afterward my soldier  is awaiting your arrival” 

“ Ok My lord Doma”

 

BACK TO THE PRESENT MOMENT 

“ Ella where were you, did you get the news your brother and demon Lilith escaped”

I knew something felt off yet I paid it no mind. How did they plan that escape and executed it on such short notice? What are you up to this time Marcus?

“ Ella are you hearing me!!”

“ Oh yea I am hearing I was training as usual, uhh so what do we do now”

“ This is so unlike you Ella, it’s not safe follow me” 

“ Leaving already, oh c’mon I just got here”

“ Marcus!!”

“ Well hello sister it’s not nice to see you again now let me get to the case, so I am giving you two minutes to hand over my beloved sister to me. Sadly she is now an important piece in my life and she must live so I can be at my best”

 

“ Guards!!!!!!!!!!!”

“ Oh well, I guess I will take that as a no” Lily then attacked him in a flash but he dodged it.

“ Oh Lilly your silly moves won’t work on me no more, now take my offer or die,” he said as he drained the soul from the guards who tried to attack him while licking his lips

“ Mmmm tasty your next Lily” 

“ Where is Doma!!, he gave you blood didn't he “

“ Oh wow you are a smart one aren't you, well you see if you keep wasting my time and resisting he will show up pretty mad so c’mon hand her over”

“ Well I guess we will fight this out, Ella stay out of this,” said Lily as she pushed me back with her stronger powers and lock me in this cage

“L-1 How can we escape this without getting hurt? This is our fight to fight he is ours remember!!”

“Ella calm down, let me think. If we touch it we will get shocked even worse fried”

C’mon L-1 figure something out fast please, we can’t let him escape!

 

“ How is this possible how do you manage such power without feeling overpowered”

“ You know as you all said that my sister is the chosen one well I am also special too, well any last words before I drain your soul slowly,” said Marcus as he hold Lily in the air by her throat squeezing her as she fights for her life

“That’s enough,” said an unfamiliar voice as it echoed throughout the whole building

“ My lord, you have arrived” 

“ L-1 we have bigger trouble now, I think the Doma guy they are bragging about has arrived”

“ Ella we have to run, I do not think we aren’t strong enough to fight this fight, I think we are endangered more than anyone else in this room right now”

“ Ahh quit with this nonsense things are about to get more excited,” said Ella as she burst the cage with her powerful light energy making the room sightless

“ Ahh I guess you are the half-human vessel I was searching for”

“ And I guess you are the so-called god of Evil that they were bragging about, you know I thought you would look cool with horns and probably wings, but sad to say man you are so lame” 

“ A rude one you are I see”

“ Like bro who the hell shows up to the war in a black jacket suit, this anit a funeral”

“ Enough!!!!” Doma said as his powerful voice split open the ground ripping the building into Half

“ No way you did all this damage with just one word, L-1 I think we need to go all out on this one I’m very excited to fight”

“ That Antavegan that you have within you isn’t capable enough to take me on, I gave you one job Marcus and Lilith and you couldn't do it”

“ I’m sorry my Lord” 

“ Enough, I have a better idea for you both, consume her soul” 

“ ok my lord”

Wait what !!!

“ Ella leave now!!!!”

0