01 – Y, y, y, you’re a … what?
150 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Davis froze.

'S, s, sana-'

With a slow, deliberate, cautious turn, he saw ... this girl, so deep in a frown it was like she was broken. What he saw was so like Sana, but of a different race.

Oh, she is clearly the same girl; she didn't even change a thing, to change her virtual profile. Except ... of course ... she appeared as one of the selectable races, a succubus. The same height as before, her head came to Davis' pecs; but there the similarities were modified. Slightly more pink for the skin hues and tones, the eyes were of the same colors but maybe slanted toward a red hue. Twin small horns, slender like daggers but the length of her fingers upon her head ... and a prehensile tail coming from behind, swishing quickly back and forth; its tip was spade shaped. Thicker than most cloth, this tail tip even seemed to flex at Sana's whim.

Davis thought about it, and he decided he liked how some people still stayed themselves, for the most part excluding the race change. Even though most of the world seemed to prefer 'enhancing' their self image in their simulations ― well he couldn't fault Sana for wanting to try something original, now could he?

But now, the question remained; could he attempt to win back her sociable nature from the cold emotionless state of before and now.

"... uh, hi?"

".... hi."

Feeling the intensity of the silence, Davis looked back to Malory, who also sensed something going on here. For the life of him, Davis wished someone would say something-

"Aah well, gotta get back to the desk, it's my official post!" And, Malory retreated from beside Sana and Davis.

'No she does not, the desk already has two others watching over things. But this is okay, I would step away in this matter too.'

Shaking his head with a wry grin, Davis only turned back to the wall of chat again; though he noted, Sana too stood here near him.

"So, uh, come here often?"

Not his best line; but somehow maybe an extra line or two might loosen her from this stagnant state.

"... I run a guild in game. Or try to."

Davis knew, this is at least a start. From all his coworkers said about games like this, a guild would have a leader, and officers, and the rest as members. Plus some games allowed hiring NPC entities to fill out vacancies in places.

"Have any open slots available, or ... um-"

"If you can make it out of the tutorial village, and make it to level ten ... I may consider it."

... unbearable silence.

By which Davis sensed, either he should make an effort to join the game now, and then have her as his guide or tutor, or he should just leave and not look back.

The old him from his more youthful days might have done the latter; he might have thought to go on an easier hunt for conquerable targets. A more recent him, though, fought hard to break out of this shell. In fact, he'd socially been quite romantic and adventurous with the 3d women in his life. Although admittedly he found fewer and fewer of them who weren't already socially engaged or into this AR or VR type stuff.

And now ... here he was ... trying to 'see what it is about' and messing up with his first friendly contact. And failing to make a connection with one person he might find interesting.

  • Player Event: User 'HenTieKoibito' has logged out and disconnected with message 'you said you loooove meeee'
  • - {BLgurl} @nubAlert U DICK nobody gonna give u a free map if u r a jerk in chat!
  • Player Event: User 'Piotr_v2' has logged out and disconnected with message 'enough - bye'
  • - {nubAlert} @BLgurl sooooo ... u on ur . 2?
  • - {BLgurl} ^ wut
  • Player Event: User 'TessaTitty' has logged in.
  • - {TessaTitty} HEEEYYYYYAAAAAA!
  • - {BLgurl} wassup my homie
  • - {TessaTitty} hey i c a qt guy in lobby, any takers?
  • - {TessaTitty} ps he might be sana's man tho, never c her hang hang so close 2 a guy like she is now
  • - {BLgurl} urpf i almost vom'd thinking of lil sana with a man she dint pay 2 b in her
  • - {nubAlert} WTF u call me dick n jerk n u say THAT. reel nice bitch.
  • - {BLgurl} ill screw with her all i want n u cant say nothn nubs
  • - {nubAlert} not good 4 u 2 say. snaa may b a slut irl/ig but shes bn herslf!
  • - {BLgurl} ... eh whatev.
  • - {nubAlert} ya u r not perfect iether
  • - {BLgurl} hey i dont c sana if shes here. tits u c her in lobby?
  • - {TessaTitty} yep she was hangin all over the hotness. think she wass tryn 2 recruit him 2 her guild.

Davis looked to catch up, and also to see Sana also reading up on chat. Her eyes suddenly had a thing other than Davis to glare at.

He also just turned a bit further, and saw a late twenties woman, aptly recognizable without attribution as this Tessa. Shorter than Davis but taller than Sana; she smiled so briefly, then disappeared from view ― by which Davis intuited she'd gone into the game.

"Eh, um. Tell me about your guild, what's it like? I'm new to VR games ― obviously as you know ― but I'm interested in learning more."

"... it's a guild. Only me as a member, if I don't find at least two more members by the end of the week ... I gotta let it close though."

"Well then that means I gotta get through the tutorial village, right?"

"... usually takes a week to a week and a half. Plus the guild is far enough to travel in the world from there, you would ... not get there, before-"

"... aah-" Davis sighed. "Oh but you know, even if I am a newbie at this, I do seem to pick up skills quite rapidly. Plus a lot of my work colleagues, they tell a lot so I've overheard little things, over time. I think I might surprise you at how fast I gain experience."

"Are you joining the game, or not."

'Why the cold treatment? Did we have good relational chemistry, when you were in my place?'

Of course, Davis knew he would not be able to ask her; and there is no way she could intuit his thoughts.

"... leaning towards yeah, but ... I kinda want to see some of this chat for a bit. Some crazy stuff going on."

"Seems normal. Weekends are craziest. Weekdays it is more chill."

Due to the chat log's provocative nature, Sana might slowly work her way out of being so emotionless or distant; at least Davis had a hope something good could come from a continued presence. He calmly exhaled.

But if he had the will to talk to Sana some more, she instead chose a different route. "Then if you are going to stand here for a while, I am going in game. If you do join and download the game client to your pod, call me and I'll be your guide."

"... okay."

She disappeared from his side ― to resume her own efforts with her guild management, perhaps.

  • - {BewbMagNut} lil slut succer sana rises again, I break her guildy again. is all i say.
  • - {Admin|MalContent} ahem this is all public, people. not really adding much to the game with this.
  • Contact Event: User 'sana_bobana' has unhidden her online status and can again be seen by all.
  • - {sana_bobana} I SAW THAT! IT WAS U WHO RAIDED MY GUILD! U JUST ADMITTED IT!
  • - {BewbMagNut} ya so what. its a free game, raiding is allowed. not my prob u cant keep it running.
  • - {sana_bobana} I CAN TOO WHEN PEEPS ARENT SCREWING ME OVER AND STEALING STUFF!
  • - {BewbMagNut} ok actually ill admit its ez to pay 15k each 2 ur members to jump ship, then raid u.
  • - {sana_bobana} U HAD NO CALL 4 THIS, NONE, WHAT DID I DO 2 U IN ALL THIS TIME HUH?
  • - {BewbMagNut} bc who in there rite mind would wanna stick with u, u slut whore bitch succubus
  • Player Event: Admin User 'MalContent' has timed out user 'BewbMagNut' with reason 'racist comments'
  • - {nubAlert} ... hey mal even if u t/o users
  • - {nubAlert} ... we still might think she had it coming ... tho we won't say what boobs did.
  • - {TessaTitty} *facepalm* @nubAlert i rly hate u. i hate it I agree wit u
  • - {nubAlert} THANK U! #Vindicated #VictoryDance
  • - {sana_bobana} f u, f u ALL. i m LEAVING
  • Player Event: User 'sana_bobana' has logged out and returned to the lobby.

At a soft sniffing sound, Davis turned, to see Sana ... crying. Or the virtual representation of crying, which the artificial nature of this simulation could display.

He moved to step closer, to maybe see if she were needing some comfort or to talk, but she vanished from the game lobby.

"... huh?"

  • Player Event: User 'sana_bobana' has logged off.
  • - {Admin|PussyKat} did some1 mess with sana?? @BewbMagNut i need a new scratch post, ur it.
  • - {TessaTitty} ... i think, we need a change of topic ok
  • - {Admin|Allfather1} i c u all.
  • - {nubAlert} hey, u r the company head?
  • - {Admin|Allfather1} yeah i made this company 4 this game. no nub u cannot have a free map!
  • - {nubAlert} ... oh. nice 2 meet u tho.
  • Player Event: User 'WW3vet_flashbacks' has logged in.
  • - {TessaTitty} NORM!
  • - {WW3vet_flashbacks} yeah hey tty. o i c @Allfather1, can u help w/ headaches? big one.
  • - {Admin|Allfather1} @WW3vet_flashbacks no i m not omnipotent ... yet. sorry

He looked to Malory, who could only shrug as if to say, she didn't know either.


Davis contemplated things. Parsing the chat flow, and determining peoples' personalities, and coming to a decision on the viability of the game as a choice for him. It's a free to play model, supported by everyone's most hated enemy ― advertisements ― so he could not really 'lose out' by paying to play and then dumping it later. Or if he liked playing it during his paid vacation, he could even continue as time permitted. But the other matter, of concern for the girl Sana, this weighed upon his mind ― having seen so much of what affected her.

Of all the things in the world, Davis knew ... he should not join a game, solely for the purpose of vindicating someone else having problems. Ultimately, Sana should be able to defend herself; only problem with this is, it sounds like maybe she'd dealt with it for so long ... she could no longer do it so well.

Yet. Davis felt some ... sympathy? or is it empathy? for the girl these other players were vilifying en absentia. So ... he ... considered ... joining, and scoping out what players these persons were, in the game.

But first. He was going to stand here, read chat, and get a sense more of who those chatters were. So when the time comes, he could exact justice upon them, or help Sana to do it. All of them.


Part of the global tutorial had showed him, his pod system had a dedicated scratchpad for keeping notes; he used this here to jot down snippets of conversation and notes on what kinds of personalities the users had. It's not a perfect system to use; but still he kept things jotted down.

Then, once he'd taken enough down in writing, he activated the message system and created a new simple message to Sana. This is to be his first message through the system other than the test one for the tutorial.

"Sana. Yeah I get it's rough, what's going around in chat here I don't know what's going on in this game with those users, or why they have an agenda. But still the game info I pulled up does kinda look neat; I think if I do play I'd try reaching out to your guild. Which means, I hope you can still keep playing, despite what those creeps say."

He let it go on a moment, then considered typing out another sentence or two ― only to be interrupted by her reply.

"Davis-san. Sorry you saw all that. Yeah they call me worse, but I am tired of it. They expect me to default to my race type. I get it, I can't help it, but maybe they're right. Anyway it's a moot point, I lost my job, and now with no income also might lose my apartment. Life made a choice, I might not play here much longer ― if I had to sell my own pod just to get by. Sorry. But even if you join my guild I am still 1 person short."

"... aah this only means we have to fight harder and find someone to join in the interim, right? ;-)"

"You did not hear me, Davis-san. If I lost my job and soon lose my home ... what good is playing here going to do for me?"

Davis glared at the words, at her easy to give up nature in them.

"Sana-chan~ you know I have a spare bedroom, right? Well I may not be rich but I'm comfortable enough in my job, you've seen where and how I live. So I could ... maybe ... consider taking on a room and board guest. Whatcha think."

"...!"

"I take it, it's a yes?"

"... but ... but in game, they'd hate YOU too. For ... well even for just associating with me."

"Do I look like I cannot handle their guff? And yeah, the rent, call it ... 150 per month ... paid whenever you can afford it. Or an even 100 per month plus split food and utilities costs in half."

"... I'll move in tonight! And bring the rest over tomorrow!"

"Um it can wait til tomorrow, I'm still in the pod-"

"That's okay! I can get in anywhere!"

"... that ... that sounds slightly illegal Sana-"

He sighed as her online state disappeared there; he couldn't tell her to wait now. But he was still within the pod at home, so in this virtual space he'd continue to observe the chat for a short while longer.

  • - {TessaTitty} ok role call, who is here still
  • - {nubAlert} here, u wanna do me?
  • - {TessaTitty} nuh uh i don't touch phimotic boys ... for free anyway-
  • - {nubAlert} EFFFF UUUUUU flat chest
  • - {OrcGrinder} here, idling, in Batau Forest
  • - {nubAlert} f u 2 orc, if u r in the forest y u no halp me?
  • - {OrcGrinder} lol @nubAlert 2 busy watching u flee from my tribe
  • Contact Event: User 'sana_bobana' has logged in.
  • Contact Event: User 'sana_bobana' has transferred to the 'Last Dungeon' server lobby.

Sana appeared before him, in her succubus form, identical to what he'd seen just so few minutes earlier; then she leaned in and hugged him.

"Thank you for the offer, Davis-san; I know together we can make a new guild, even if I have to let my current one go!"

A young elven male appeared at Malory's desk, and stood there. As a human he'd have to be rough ten or eleven years old. But in game profile he could perhaps appear as any age he wanted, except the tutorial earlier warned, children still had to appear as their approximate age or size for the game.

"Hey Mal, um, can I get a map for Batau Forest ... please?"

"Sure thing, nub ... that will be twenty five credits-"

"... n, no thanks."

Malory chuckled. "Norbert, if you are truly so poor, you really should think about joining a guild, instead of playing solo so much. Just a bit of advice-"

"Forget it. Don't wanna be betrayed by ruthless guildies again."

"Hey, that's not fair; not all of them are like what you experienced. Check with Sana over there, she's a nice person, and she is wishing a guild member would join."

"Eh, maybe, I don't know. Nah, I'll just think about it for a while. Think I'll stay in lobby for a while though."

Davis grew to feel uncomfortable, in the knowledge Sana was still here, still holding onto him in a hug, and now at least two others here were watching this. But also surprised in the fact of his own arms having gone automatically around her shoulders, in a protective gesture.

He cleared his throat, maybe trying to hint to Sana that they should part for now.

  • - {nubAlert} Hey hey hey get a load of this: sanny's got a guy! i see it here!
  • Player Event: User 'nubAlert' added file links 'Picture' and 'Video'
  • - {TessaTitty} woo hoo! u go girl! -- dont wanna b this guy tho
  • - {BLgurl} i m see'n this but i not believe'n! id do him if i m straight. but i m not.
  • - {nubAlert} ya so like any bets on how fast sanna can drain this guy dry?
  • - {nubAlert} ... so whats ur bet, is this guy goin for succer's? or loli or what?
  • - {Admin|PussyKat} AHEM. was gonna release a new feature, now maybe no.
  • - {TessaTitty} idk maybe she just sluttin her stuff 4 guild recruits
  • - {BLgurl} yyyy kaaaat
  • - {Admin|PussyKat} reasons.
  • - {OrcGrinder} istr @BLgurl did the same to get her 1st 2 guildies tho... lol
  • - {BLgurl} HEY! no i didnt. was all a misunderstanding of the situation dammit
  • - {BLgurl} u c, that day i just flirted w/ @PeggedPuss + @WeepingWilla
  • - {BLgurl} is NOT CONNECTED if they also joined me on their own means!
  • - {TessaTitty} ... ^ not what u told irl haha ok i kid, but u did say u flirted irl
  • - {nubAlert} so what happened 2 willa, she was qt + nice + did party w/ me
  • - {OrcGrinder} @nubAlert shes not ur type + shes a lil bent
  • - {TessaTitty} peg said willa got her bf back, so game time had 2 go ok.
  • - {BLgurl} !! WILLA WAS STRAIGHT?? damn. wish i'd known b4 kiss-
  • - {TessaTitty} willa's bf told her never see @BLgurl again, 2 much tempting
  • - {BLgurl} ... aha so i think i c, if she cum back ITS ON 4 us, gurls+boyz

"I am ready to log off, Sana-chan, so ... will see you later?"

"Will be right there! I know how to get in!"

She disappeared.

"No I-"

Malory only gave a soft wave.


Popping the pod open, Davis considered how he felt now.

All in all, a fairly successful first exploratory session in a VR environment, even without a game; except for seeing how Sana dealt with, or didn't deal with, scorn from others. Davis decided already though, he is not going to be her 'protector', so much as a good friend if she needs it. And as he saw it, she probably would need it on a daily basis.

Sitting upright within the opened pod, somehow from this inner membrane his body felt ... slightly gooey. So, it meant he needed some shower time, before his newest guest would appear.

... much later done, he stepped out of the bathroom; to see her-

"S, S, Sana! How'd you get in here?"

He considered whether he should reach for a towel, at the very least ― but she'd already seen this much before in the day.

"You told me when I started the install, where the spare key goes ― in that fake urn on the step."

"... oh; I see then. Well I suppose I'll have to get a proper key copy made, for you to use."

She only smiled calmly, glancing around to now see the status of his body. And one of those times, her eyes lingered on that one part of him-

'... oh Sana you are so close to me, I smell your sweet scent, and it is driving me crazy!'

"Davis-san. I know it's like super weird to ask; and you can say no if you wish, but ... do you want to ... go to the bed now?"

'Um. But. I have been in a dating slump this last month; so ... if I start "that", if you are offering yourself, maybe I would not stop with just being next to you-'

"Sana ... well, I-"

"Oh but Davis-san, I am also feeling a need for ... skinship. Only if you want to, though."

"... I think I want to!"

"... yes. Me too."

Davis, still being naked from his own bathing ... finally noted the detail about Sana ... as she dropped off her own clothes, and revealed her form.

Thin prehensile tail, with a slight flared tip. Two small but sharp horns the height of her smallest finger, and half as wide. Skin hue tilted more direct toward the pink color than her skin color from earlier today; and for now he noticed she'd been this color the whole time standing here-

This all told him, her body form, and thus race, was that of a succubus. A race from that game, 'Last Dungeon'.

But wait ... this was the real world. Davis knew of no such reality having a succubus.

But wait ... here she was, she appeared as ... her virtual character avatar-

"Y, y, y, you're a ... what?"


"Mou ... Davis-san. The word is 'succubus'."

"It's not possible-"

"Yes it is, because I am alive, and standing here. So. If I am going to be here, I would have eventually revealed this; so why not show you right away? Or is it, my not being human, no good for you-"

She held the cutest eyes, he would later come to recall; but for now he was deep within a moral quandary.

'Get a grip, get a grip, no I see no way this is possible! That race ... only from fantasy-'

"Ahem. Yes we are very real. Very present on this Earth too."

"N, not, not an invasion?"

"No. We coexist, Davis-san. This is SukkYubaSys Inc's plan, to reveal our existence through slow adaptation and presentation to the regular humans. And yes, some of us do have slight empathic tendencies. I did ... I heard you earlier, your thoughts ... the part about ... 'monster'. It frightened me."

Davis kept his eyes wide, still considering this ... new mind-blowing issue.

She was here. Showing herself, as she really was.

At last, he relented. "I am sorry, for earlier; I didn't know. So now, I will accept you."

"R, really? Truly, Davis-san you don't have-"

"Yes, I want to now. Because I cannot reject what I do see; and honey, oh do I see all of you. But then you gotta tell me all about it. And, what other things I might need to know ― so I don't embarrass myself or you when we go about our business, our public lives."

She smiled, for the first time in maybe since he first saw her earlier in the day.

"I am ready now, Davis-san-"

"... just Davis, is fine-"

"... Davis-dono?"

"T, t, too much-"

"Tee hee. But if we are going to be this way together-"


She crawled into the bed with him, aligning herself at his side.

"Davis-dono. I want to k, k, kiss-"

"Hey tell me if you have or have not done this-"

"Of course I have!" She pouted, then whispered, "virtually." Then again in a normal volume, she explained. "Even with what they say, I still am a virgin. So they don't know me, but they judged me-"

"Oh," he said to cut off any further negative thoughts. "Well then, I'll say what you said earlier, Sana ― ittadekimas."

He pressed his lips into hers, guiding her via his own experiences to give as well as get this form of joy. His hands wandered across her body softly as their faces met and lips and tongues were mixed. Where earlier he might have been freaking out from the different tongue form, now he had more of an interest in accepting this new experience. He didn't even mind the last organic thing she might have had in her mouth was his own penis; for now their lips and tongues met again and again, and saliva got merged and swallowed.

Bliss, for the both of these two people.

And then, he felt she was ready for the next act he was so good at performing-

-as if to read his mind, she directed him to move over in the bed so she could swap ends.

Sixty nine. He found her wet pubic mound, so soft and waiting, right near his face ― while with her hands and mouth she found his penis to be still erect, and ready to be pulled and licked and sucked. She combined hands and mouth upon his shaft, working it with inexperience at first but slowly growing awareness. Should he hate that she could read his thoughts, and intuit when where how he liked these things? Oh no, none of his past lovers could ever do this stuff so well ... eh maybe that third girl he dated; but she had more of a reserved bookish librarian with a pale complexion, look. But she disappeared on him one morning, having gone out to watch the sunrise; all he knew then was he'd had a strange heap of dust on the porch to sweep away.

Davis found Sana now so eager ― she came first ― and then again ― to his own emission. He'd always liked that part, holding off of his own achievement while his female partner got her own definite satisfaction, and so she finished him off, with a slurp and a satisfied set of gulps.


Davis and Sana both relaxed into the moment, mostly with Sana finishing him off and then playing with his bits more. He didn't mind; she seemed to want to continue for a while.

"Davis-dono, please do eat better foods; you know I saw those packaged things in your pantry!"

'I bet you did. Well that is all I have to eat for now, though.'

"Eh, ha, ha, yeah sorry, I live like a bachelor. Someone once told me, it's easy to eat cheap but it's hard to eat healthy for cheap."

"... then, that stops now. We can prepare our meals together, it's not so hard-"

"Yes it is hard, all the way hard-"

"... Davis-dono, please be serious."

"I am, are you ready to go more?"

She smiled eagerly, looking to the next thing she had not done yet.

"... please be gentle, don't hurt me, if I ... give this first time to you."

And then, Sana turned around again, facing the same head to foot way as Davis. Laying on her back, she pulled her legs open wide, and waited ... for Davis to ... position himself.

"This is it ... if you want to back out-"

"... do it; Davis-dono, make me yours. Let me be yours."

He grinned, and so did she. In memory he'd only done the 'first time' thing with a girl, four times, out of the fourteen lovers he'd remembered. But each time he'd known the experience to be the girl's first time, he took his time with the intimacy, and his girl always felt better at the end. Plus he didn't really mind the clingy after loving moments, just cuddling and talking.

Only now, as he positioned himself right up to her waiting sex, he wondered already this far ahead, what her pillow talk might go toward.

"Hnn-"

She strained, momentarily, as he pushed inside of her waiting love canal. He held himself here, waiting for her to indicate she was well; then he resumed with slow, cautious moves as she moaned.

"F, faster."

"Yes. Faster, Sana, here we go-"

Davis increased the pace, and the vigor he exerted, feeling her body already tense up. She let out all sorts of throaty moans, whimpers of acceptance and desire of more.

'Oh boy, she is going to cum, before I am even ready. Then, now-'

At last, Sana arched her smaller body, thrashing slightly with the thrumming of her body. She was flushed, thoroughly in the moment of pleasure. He kept moving with his own rhythm, even while she continued to squirt out her own fluids, a second and third time. As she hit her peak of the third time, he also felt himself about to cum.

"Is it a safe time, or ... you don't want, inside?"

"Inside!" she squealed with joy, almost crying with excitement. "Inside! Make me happy! Fill me!"

"O, okay-"

His mind erupted. The same feeling of cumming in a girl ― only, now one of a 'new' race to him ― but so much more, in having seen and accepted her for who she is.


Much later, tired in a 'not working today but playing around' sense, he rested in the bed, and she was nestled in right next to him, almost asleep. Sana hadn't really done much talking after, so much as just want to stay here like she was, with him.

'Is this the new me? Am I really liking this girl? I do feel, strangely, happy right now-'

He felt Sana tighten her body slightly, pulling herself more tightly into the cuddle, as he mused over the nature of their similarities and differences.

First, she was as human in appearance as he'd seen from the beginning. In fact, if she had never shown this 'different race' side of her, he'd never know she was different. Did it matter? Maybe in some sense, or in the long run if it came to having children; but in a major part of just being together in the moment, it did not.

Second. Race aside ― he could still wonder what the extent of their bounds would be. He admitted he might not know all the unique differences from what he'd read or been shown through 'computer games' of the succubus race was; but maybe she could tell him directly. Or even what some of those old role playing and game mastering books had to say about fantasy races like the succubus. Grandpa would probably go about role playing a wizard evoking a spell to cast out a demon, if she were to stand before him.

Third. Davis knew he'd had a lot of time for 'free loving' a lot of young women in his adult life; enough to know he should be over it and ready to settle with 'the one'; whoever that could be. He felt he could be done with playing around, playing with young girls' hearts and minds; even his mother thought he should find a nice young woman and settle down. Those hints to him, she said 'you would be happier if you just had some children' were not so subtle and maybe a bit desperate, though. For which Davis imagined bringing Sana home to meet the mother. Was Sana the type of girl who is ready for family? Hmm. Unknown, just yet.

If any of this was up for her consideration, she could just ... tell him in some way, somehow of her own free will.

At a slow movement, he looked to her face. Not so sleepy just now, she looked eager to try something again.

Yes, tomorrow. Tomorrow, she would have to tell him all about herself. Because for tonight, he would be letting her do all she had not yet done, with him.


Much later again, Davis crawled out from under Sana's sleeping body, and left the bedroom to go grab a bite ― a simple bowl of some cheap store brand cereal. Didn't matter really; but for all his activity, he'd gotten this hungry, depleted of essential energies.

Also in this time, he'd taken a moment to synchronize his tablet device, sitting on the table in front of him while he ate cereal, synchronizing to the VR pod's data subsystem. He could now access outside of the game the chat logs he'd meticulously copied from watching game chat, so he could go over what to think of various players.

User 'tehDoctorz' seemed to be a man (or woman, not sure) who tried alternating between being funny, fun, intellectual, and a counselor all at various times. Davis had no problem with that, except how this doctor seemed to never curtail the accusative statements from others. Doctor of what? He (or she) kept making weird references, maybe only grandpa would get them and explain them to Davis.

User 'BLgurl' seemed to be a hotblooded 'girl' more or less. If she ran her own guild, then for some reason she ran it in a slightly aggressive and flamboyant way. From certain inferences it seemed she might have been a part of other players attacking Sana in an organized manner. She deserved to be removed, for good ― if Davis could arrange it.

User 'nubAlert' seemed like a confused and emotionally charged young boy, maybe not even a teenager yet but playing with a lot of adults in a game he should hold back on. He spent a lot of time trying to get some map for some reason; probably a place within the game had something he needed, and it would take a map to suss out the result. Yet for all the complaining, Davis thought maybe the boy had a spark of wit or smarts to develop.

Users 'HenTieKoibito' and 'Kai_withTheNose' seemed to be a dynamic duo, but also a married couple in real life. Davis thought it sweet they could share a passion of the game together; perhaps they even met first in a game and then the marriage came later. Yeah it was known to happen. The girl 'koibito' half seemed to play free and loose, even teasing her husband mercilessly; while the guy 'kai' seemed to be the more level headed and logical partner, except for the one time doing a 'rage quit'. Or was this a habit with him?

User 'Piotr_v2' seemed to have been online for such a short time while Davis stood watching; he left not too long after the same 'BLgurl' kicked him and some other person out of her guild. Anyway, this guy might be looking for a new guild soon.

User 'BewbMagNut' might be a danger. To herself, to her guild mates, to others ... mostly to Sana though. It's this person who caused Sana so much grief, apparently ― going so far as to bribe away Sana's guild mates and then raid her guild. From Davis' view, she (or he, again it's hard to tell) needed to get knocked down a level.

User 'TessaTitty' might be the type to get around ... socially at least. She might be a gossip, as well as a guild officer of BLgurl's guild 'YaoiPlusYuri4eva'. For one part of chat, she agreed with nubAlert on what he said about Sana; on another part she said Sana might just be 'slutting' herself to get a guild recruit ... Davis, as it turned out. He found it faintly funny an in game chat would refer to him even though he hadn't even joined the game yet. Oh but if he does, he'd be maybe using Tessa's loud mouth in some greater part of his master plan. At least enough to break a few ships around the game.

User 'MalContent' ― actually the admin lady at the game desk Malory ― seemed nice and friendly, but true to her earlier words, she did not interfere so much with player chat or actions. She only timed out the one, BewbMagNut, when he said something vile in regard to Sana; Davis hadn't understood then, others in the game might know of the plurality of races on Earth, heck might even be one of the other races than human. ― Only in such a VR world, could the other races be so open about their innate races; but then Malory had to know this too.

Then again, Malory wasn't the only 'admin' to show their face in chat. Users 'PussyKat' and 'Allfather1' had also appeared in brief spurts, to say small things here and there; it seemed unique to Davis, even the originators and developers of a game would play it, themselves. Well yeah, it made sense ... maybe they had a reason to participate in this manner.

User 'OrcGrinder' was ... well Davis might admit to thinking he really was an orc, in real life. At least in his comments he seemed to be pushy or crude. Enough for Davis to think, along with BewbMagNut, these two together might have been more than half of the bullying in chat.

BLgurl might have referred to two other users, neither of which were online at the time. 'PeggedPuss' and 'WeepingWilla' sounded like a pair; with the 'Peg' being a go-between from Tessa to Willa, of late. Willa might have been drawn to BLgurl who might have either misunderstood her or chose to misuse her. Davis wasn't sure; but he did know equivalent caustic situations in real life.

Direction to go for succubi +other races in this world?
  • Peaceful, tame, unitary - just as likely to be your coworkers too.
  • Calm, with a mild agenda - want more than coexistence but equality.
  • Cautious, subversive, hidden agenda(s) - like humans too I suppose.
  • Devious, plots and plans everywhere - it's a rat race (sometimes literally).
  • Chaotic individualism, some good, some bad, some monstrous appetites-
  • *Each one for themselves! Abandon all hope, ye who look upon them!*
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Dec 20, 2019 04:19 PM.
4