(out of story, author commentary)
129 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ok so I went back and refurbished the previous three chapters. They're now including "an amazing thirty percent more chat and stuff!" So, now you get to see more and more of the sideline characters I may decide to "kill off" in dramatic fashion.

Most of it's in showing real-world descriptions from Davis' perspective; like his inner monologuing and analysis of what is going on and how he thinks of it. The part in the first and second chapters mostly; but the first point where he's just got into the pod and setting up stuff, I did take a lot more time to fill out. Hopefully it all makes sense.

Plus then for all chats I went a little more ... just "more", of the kind of people you love to hate, or at least dislike. Or at least I do. Probably shouldn't have included quite so much on the admin/developer interactions but, they're gonna be introduced in later chapters to Davis more directly, for 'reasons'.

The only aspect I hesitate to include in this story, is ... any extraneous chat at all. But then, if Davis really is gonna get into the game ... sort of the name of the story, in a way ... he's gonna see chat and be part of it too. Haven't really picked out a 'nick' for Davis yet either, or what class he and most of the others in this game are. Heck I didn't even set any classes for the various ones, except nub as an archer and 'polar bear' as a mage.

Chat flow, good or no?
  • no chat, do not like. people arent like this.
  • some chat is okay, its part of the plotting.
  • make chat normal, not too much not too little.
  • more chat if you can, you got this one ok.
  • chat makes the game/story, i know these chars already.
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Jan 2, 2020 11:03 PM.
3