Chapter 46 Perfect Coordination
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There is only one month left before the Extinguishing Demon Conference. In this half a year of training, the strength of Ding Xiao and the others has improved.
In terms of level, the five of them also have different promotions.
Miao Xun is still a four-star spiritual disciple, but he is not far from breaking through to a five-star spiritual disciple.
Sun Xuchu, the descendant of Liu Feiyan, has reached the level of four-star spiritual disciple.
Sun Xuchu is still a three-star disciple, but his strength is much stronger than before, and his physical body is also stronger.
Hou Yi quietly rose to the rank of two-star spirit disciple, but encountered a bottleneck when he hit the Shenting acupoint.
This kid's brains in business are outstanding, but his mind in cultivation really makes people a little worried.
While Ding Xiao was busy practicing talisman skills, he still broke through the Zhongtan acupoint half a month ago and reached the six-star spirit disciple.
And after breaking through the Zhongtan acupoint, Ding Xiaoling's number of air control charms increased to five!
After discussing with several people, they decided not to make a breakthrough for the time being, but to consolidate the current foundation, so as to avoid encountering in the evil spirit conference after the average level is raised.
stronger opponents.
Late at night, on the mountain road from Buffalo Village to Baishui Village, a team of five people was moving with a coffin.
Miao Xun held the soul lamp and found an open area to stop.
Liu Feiyan took out the night corona astrolabe and checked the time with the stars.
"It's almost midnight." Liu Feiyan said.
Hou Yi carefully put down the coffin, and the five of them set up a bonfire beside them.
"Brother Nail, are you really planning to make it a mess this time?" Hou Yi is still a little nervous.
Ding Xiao was dressed in a lavender brocade gown with cloud patterns, a sword around his waist, coupled with his well-proportioned figure of over 1.75 meters, and a pair of firm bright eyes.
Bright eyes.
At this time, Ding Xiao has changed a lot in appearance from a few months ago.
Although he can't be called strong now, he has a well-proportioned figure, and he no longer feels thin like before.
Ding Xiao nodded, "It's half a month before we go to Longlin County to participate in the Demon Elimination Conference.
Next, the strength of the fourth-level Lingsha. "
Sun Xuchu's eyes lit up, staring at the coffin, "The executioner is in front of this person, the spirit must be very strong! Anyway, let's see if we can
No beat it. "
Zishi, evil ghost, level four! It was the first time for them to fight against Ling Sha who met all three conditions at the same time.
Liu Feiyan kept staring at the Yecorian astrolabe, watching the slightest changes in the astrology.
"It's here! Fourth child!"

Hearing this, Ding Xiao stepped forward and uncovered the town spirit talisman.
The five of them stood ready.
The night wind was gloomy and cold, and the flame of the Soul Lamp was blown out!
Before Hou Yi could re-light the soul lamp, the coffin, which hadn't moved at all just now, fell apart and turned into countless sawdust
crack!
"Monkey, come back! It's coming out!"
A black figure slowly stood up from the dilapidated coffin.
His body seemed to be fused into the night, except for those blood-red eyes, which were particularly conspicuous.
To be precise, there are three eyes, and one is in the upper middle of the two eyes.
After breaking free from the shackles of the coffin, its body expanded rapidly, and the three eyes also rose higher and higher.
Suddenly, it opened its mouth, revealing its white fangs, "How dare you let me out! Very well, as a reward for you, I will
Eat you to the bone! "
Ding Xiao said in a deep voice, "It mutated into a three-eyed ape! Everyone, be careful!"
This person's spiritual form in life was a long-legged black ape, which is a kind of ape that lives upright. Originally, his movements were very agile.
Strongly mutated, it turned into an ape directly, and all abilities have been upgraded to another level!
"The monkey backed away and interfered at the right time. Boss, the third brother crossed over to attract its attention, and the second sister took control!"
Ding Xiao immediately assigned everyone's responsibilities.
Hou Yi immediately activated the Light Feather Talisman and the Swift Travel Talisman. Miao Xun and Sun Xuchu stood in the front row and summoned their spirits. Liu Feiyan already had an extra one in his hand.
Zhang Du Soul Talisman, ready to activate at any time.
Ding Xiao stood at the end of the line, with five talismans flying around him slowly, his eyes fixed on the three-eyed ape.
Along with a stench, it was the smell of rotting corpses!
The huge body of the three-eyed orangutan suddenly disappeared into the night. Only the red light of the three eyes formed a red line.
It has already rushed towards this side!
"So fast!" Ding Xiao was secretly startled.
"Whirlwind Slash!" Miao Xun had already made a move, his body speed increased sharply, he raised his long sword and slashed at Hongying.
This sword slashed fiercely on the arm of the three-eyed man-ape, and that guy actually blocked it with his arm!
However, this sword did not cut through the thick arm of the three-eyed orangutan. On the contrary, Miao Xun felt his life numb and almost dropped his weapon!
Suddenly, a gust of wind blew by from the side. Miao Xun looked to his side, and saw a huge fist blowing over!
"No, it's too fast!"
At this moment, Sun Xuchu supported from the side, stabbing the eyes of the three-eyed ape with a sword.
This sword attack will save him, so the three-eyed ape had no choice but to stop Sun Xuchu's blow with his palm!
"Third brother, this guy's defense is too strong!"

"I know! The Talisman of Soldiers!" Both of them sacrificed the talisman paper at the same time, pressed it on the weapon, and the talisman paper quickly self-immolated and took effect.
"Spiritual Talisman: Soul Crossing Talisman!" Liu Feiyan had already made his move, "Spiritual Talisman: Tranquility Curse!"
After Liu Feiyan upgraded her level, she could use two interference talismans at the same time!
The three-eyed black ape froze, and Miao Xun and Sun Xuchu rushed over at the same time.
The three-eyed orangutan was stabbed by two people and jumped back more than ten meters.
"Roar! I've killed tens of thousands of souls under the knife, why do you save me! I don't need to be quiet!" The three-eyed man-ape roared, extremely angry.
Liu Feiyan suffered a strong mental shock from the other party, and even took two steps back, blood oozing from the corner of his mouth.
Of course, it took too long for the second sister to become a four-star spirit apprentice, and it was still a bit difficult to cast two requiem talismans at the same time.
However, she firmly pinched her fingers, "Monster, I can't restrain you anymore?"
The second sister is also a ruthless person...
At the same time, Miao Xun and Sun Xuchu took advantage of the slow reaction of the three-eyed orangutan to attack the three-eyed black ape one after another.
The three-eyed man-ape is worthy of being a fourth-level and fourth-level spirit demon. Under the interference of Liu Feiyan, he still found a flaw in Sun Xuchu, and punched Sun Xuchu.
Tui Miao Xun, with both fists left and right, blasted at Sun Xuchu.
Both sides were attacked at the same time, but Sun Xuchu only turned to the left, and slashed down with a fierce sword, "Wind Chasing Demon Sword! Bronze Armor Talisman!"
There is offense and defense, it is enough to deal with the attack from the left.
But the attack on the right side...he has completely given up.
This sword fell directly into the right arm of the three-eyed black ape, and at the same time, the bronze armor talisman blocked the punch.
At the same time, the right attack has arrived.
"Bronze armor talisman!" From behind the team, a talisman shot out.
With a bang, the punch of the three-eyed ape was perfectly blocked by the bronze armor talisman sent by Ding Xiao!
The three-eyed ape attacked with both arms, one side was severely injured, and the other side was blocked.
Miao Xun took the opportunity to jump high, and stabbed the middle eye of the trinocular ape with a sword!
At the same time that eye exploded, a jet of black liquid gushed out, and Miao Xun was caught off guard.
"Bronze Armor Talisman!" Another talisman blocked the black liquid in an instant.
Miao Xun took the opportunity to draw out his long sword and quickly retreated.
At this time, the trinocular ape was blind in one eye and could not use his strength in one arm.
It raised its head, looked through the crowd, and looked at the last human among the four.
Only now does it realize that that person is the core of the team!
If you don't kill him, it will never have a chance to win!

0