Chapter 47 They Are Not Qualified
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three-eyed ape noticed Ding Xiao, but Miao Xun and Sun Xuchu stood in front of him!
These two people are very capable in close combat. The most important thing is that as long as they are negligent, the guy at the end of the team will help
They resist attack.
Coupled with the weakening of that woman's spirit, she was restrained everywhere.
"If you want to touch the fourth child, I'm sorry, but I won't agree!" Sun Xuchu said and killed him again.
Miao Xun was naturally not to be outdone, and the two of them rushed towards the three-eyed ape.
"Spiritual Talisman: Talisman of Rebirth!" Liu Feiyan used the third spiritual talisman.
This talisman does not need to be continuously effective, it can make Lingsha recall the past, and these memories interfere with Lingsha's will to a large extent
knowledge.
The three-eyed orangutan, who had been seriously injured, was finally unable to resist the enemy, and the remaining two eyes were stabbed.
At this moment, Ding Xiao, who had been at the end of the team, used the speed running talisman to charge towards the three-eyed ape.
"Vajra's curse!"
The three-eyed orangutan could no longer resist, and roared unwillingly. Its body shrank rapidly and was swallowed by Ding Xiao!
"The fourth-order spirit is nothing more than that." Sun Xuchu put the long sword into the sheath, "The youngest hasn't made a surprise attack yet, and the fourth brother has only stretched his muscles a little bit.
Bone, this guy is gone! "
"This time, we can show our talents at the Demon Slayer Conference!"
Miao Xun glared at him, "Third brother, can you grow your brains, do you know how many masters there are in the Demon Smite Conference?"
Liu Feiyan walked over, "Boss is right, don't be careless."
"Nanlin City is a small town. Among the thirteen divisions of Longlin County, we have the smallest jurisdiction and the least number of people. The number of other divisions is ours.
Several times, even ten times. How many geniuses are there to know! "
Hou Yi frowned and said, "I've heard from our manager that the best result of our Nanlin City Corpse Department in the past ten years was the one won by Chu Guan and the others the year before last.
Once ranked fourth in the same class. "
Miao Xun nodded, "That's right, at other times, our Nanlin City Corpse Department didn't even rush into the first stage, just because
Therefore, in the thirteen divisions of Longlin County, other people have at least three or four teams participating, and we, whether it is based on the proportion of the number of people or the previous rankings
Names are the least. "
Liu Feiyan asked, "Boss, I don't know the level of the team at the headquarters of Longlin County this time.
You can only admit that you are unlucky. "
Miao Xun waved his hand, "Second brother, don't be crowed!"
"In the Corpse Department of Longlin County, there are no more than 50 people below the Spiritualist level, who can enter the headquarters as a spiritual disciple, which one is not the pride of heaven
son! Any team from the Thirteen Parts would be a dead end if they encountered them! "

Sun Xuchu frowned and looked at the group of people, "Hey, according to the regulations, they can only organize two teams to participate in the competition, with a two-ninth chance,
We can't do that. "
"Even if you meet them, it's just three words. Get them! Don't be afraid of a hammer."
Liu Feiyan hugged her chest and let out a cold snort, "Who's afraid of them? Boss and I want to take this possibility into account!"
At this time, Hou Yi suddenly said, "I heard that Master Ling seems to be planning to let Chu Guan and his group participate again. I don't know if it is true or not.
of? "
Naturally, Miao Xun had heard such rumors. After thinking about it, he said, "No matter what the people above plan, in short, we will promote the small
There is nothing wrong with team combat ability, as for the others, it is not important. "
Everyone nodded.
It's no use thinking that they are not in charge of this matter.
Sun Xuchu was still big-hearted, and pulled a few people, "Don't think about it, it's so troublesome, let's go, let's go, I'm hungry, go to the boss for supper
go! "
"Why did you go to my house again?" Miao Xun looked reluctant, "Are you staring at the good wine I hid again?"
"Hey, if you have something good, don't hide it."
Several people pushed and shoved, and walked towards Nanlin City.
A few days later, the Ministry of Corpse gathered all the disciples and said that there was something important to announce.
The martial arts arena was full of people.
Lord Ling and Lord Li stood in the middle of the martial arts arena.
Seeing that everyone has arrived, Li Yan took a step forward, "Let me make a long story short, I called you back this time to announce that you will participate in the evil spirit extermination conference.
team. "
In fact, there has been news about this matter for a long time.
Some people said it was Ding Xiao's group, while others said it was Chu Guan's group.
It's just that the people in Ding Xiao's team never mentioned this matter to others, unlike Chu Guan and his team who intentionally released news.
People around were talking in low voices.
"Isn't it already decided that it's Boss Chu and the others?"
"In the past ten years, only Boss Chu and the others have won the ranking. This time it must be them."
When Chu Guan's five people heard the discussions around them, they couldn't help showing a smile.
"Boss, look at Ding Xiao and the others, they still feel like they have hope. What are they, dare to fight with us?" A tall man
The sturdy man glanced at Ding Xiao.
Chu Guan glanced at Ding Xiao and the others from a distance, and finally his eyes fell on Ding Xiao.
Although Ding Xiao is the fourth oldest, he is obviously the leader of this team.
Chu Guan snorted coldly, "I really saw a ghost. After half a year of going to the spirit cave to eliminate demons, this kind of waste like a bereaved dog has become a ghost."
Mortal guardian? Has the Ministry of Corpses been reduced to this point? "

A glamorous woman also looked at Ding Xiao, "Miao Xun and Sun Xuchu almost died at the hands of Lingsha last time, and after that, they were scared out of their wits to do it."
Guihun officials, and that Hou Yi, are just Yiwuge boys, a bunch of things that can't be supported by mud. "
Ding Xiao noticed that someone was looking at him, and he frowned slightly and looked over.
Just in time to meet Chu Guan's eyes.
Chu Guan showed a contemptuous smile, and in front of Ding Xiao, he spat a mouthful of thick phlegm on the ground.
"Fourth!" Sun Xuchu also saw this scene, and immediately became furious, "What do they mean!"
Ding Xiao held Sun Xuchu calmly, "Third brother, it's okay, there's no need to conflict with them."
Having been a coffin bearer for six years, he has long learned not to act on his will.
Li Yan continued, "Everyone knows the situation of our corpse department, so I won't say more."
"We only have one quota. After careful consideration, Lord Ling and I have unanimously decided that the Demon Slayer Conference will be held by..."
Everyone watched the secretary nervously.
"Ding Xiao, Miao Xun, Sun Xuchu, Liu Feiyan, and Hou Yi formed a group to participate!"
With a bang, the scene immediately exploded.
"How could it be Ding Xiao and the others? Boss Chu told me that they are the ones who went to the Demon Suppression Conference this time!"
"It's Ding Xiao and the others? Although Ding Xiao has helped the corpse department save face several times before, they have no experience after all."
"The last time they passed the third coffin of the Spirit Department, their strength was actually quite good, but Boss Chu and the others were also very strong.
Pass the first stage of the competition. "
Previously, most of the people had heard from Chu Guan that they must be the ones to participate this time, but the result was far beyond expectations.
It turned out to be Ding Xiao and the others who had never participated in the Demon Suppression Conference!
Chu Guan over there was even more shocked and stood still.
It's not them.
The five of Ding Xiao looked at each other and smiled happily.
They were also very happy from the bottom of their hearts to be able to go to the Demon Suppression Conference.
Li Yan looked at Ding Xiao and smiled slightly, "I hope you can achieve good results in this Demon Smite Conference, but you don't need
Pressure, normal performance on the line. "
Ding Xiao nodded.
"Wait!" At this moment, a person on the other side shouted, which attracted the attention of the audience, "I don't think Ding Xiao and the others are qualified to represent
We are going to participate in the evil spirit extermination conference! "

0