Big Bunny’s Fury
234 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Big Bunny looked at Yaya whose smile became awkward, he looked at her for a minute then quickly moved over to block her from escaping and held her down on the bed by her neck and squeezed.

"Oi oi oi oi, not so tight, I might die you crazy fuck!!"

Big Bunny who was on top of her, gaze shifted slightly to a crazed and dark look – he looked like a psycho, he bit down on his molars trying to calm down and took a deep breath in and said, "You better stop fuckin around with what's mine before I kill you, do you hear me?"

"Yes yes yes, I hear you!!!" She tried to loosen his grip but it tightened and Big Bunny pushed down harder then only did he let go.

He got up off the bed of grass and went to his little pond to take a bath.

Yaya who was left on the bed gasping for air looked at Big Bunny's departing back and sat up, she opened her legs and looked down to see that she was already wet.

She cursed in her heart, "Fuck! His crazy ass turns me on."

Little Bunny who was sitting outside with his head between his knees was cursing too, the moment he left the room his peen stood right up, he made it just in time out of the bunny hole so he wouldn't get caught with a boner.

In his heart, he said, “Big Bunny! I'll make you mine soon~"

Big Bunny on the other hand who was in the pond naked punched the stone wall and his hand was bleeding, at this moment he was furious, being overprotective of Little Bunny and getting jealous for such a small thing really pissed him off.

1