Chapter 22: Pick a leader
236 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mike was feeling quite bad.

What he needed, was a quick dip in the pool to cool off, and hopefully get rid of this horrible headache.

"(Why is Jessica taking so long? Are she having trouble choosing which bathing suit to wear again?)".

Mike sighed as he got up from the lounging chair and walked towards his and Jessica's room.

He imagined that he probably looked like a zombie, dragging his feet loudly across the hallway as he made his way to the elevator.

It didn't take long for the elevator to arrive and he pressed the button to go up.

As he walked down the hallway and stopped in front of their door, several bits and pieces of memory returned from his encounter with Erika yesterday.

Among them he caught a fleeting memory of Erika leaning forward on a barstool, pulling down on her strapless blue dress to expose her chest for a second while winking at him.

"(Oh shit..)"

Was all Mike could think, as he felt his arousal rising, as blood flooded to his member.

He quickly tried to gather himself and push the dirty thoughts away, as to not get an inappropriate boner in the hallway. Luckily that wasn't very hard to do, with him having a pounding headache.

After regaining control of his thoughts, he inhaled loudly and gently knocked on the door, before slowly entering the room.

--

As Mike entered the room, he didn't find any trace of Jessica. His trunks and her bikini looked as to have been thrown on the bed.

"Jessica, where are you?" Mike muttered, frustration building in his voice. He couldn't shake the lingering thoughts of Erika from yesterday, and now he was even more agitated due to the waiting.

He moved towards the closed bathroom door and heard running water.

“(I guess that explains the waiting)” Mike sighed and ran his hands through his hair, hoping to distract himself a bit from his headache, making sure his agitation didn’t get the better of him.

He stepped into the bathroom, the steam from the shower filled the room, making it hazy and slightly difficult to see. The bathroom was well-designed, with a sleek and modern look. The shower curtain was a deep blue, matching the walls, and the tiled floor was spotless.

Jessica's humming voice filled the room, breaking through the sound of the running shower. The notes rose and fell like a calming melody, bringing a sense of tranquility to the room, pulling him out of his thoughts and calming his headache a bit.

“Mike? Is that you?” Jessica’s asked from behind the curtain.

“Yes… I wondered what took so long, aaaaand… I guess, I got my answer” Mike tried to sound cheerful.

Jessica peeked out from the shower curtain, revealing half of her beautiful naked body to Mike. Jessica looked like a goddess, glistening with water droplets, her skin glowing in the dim light.

"Yeah.. I’m sorry, I just felt disgusting and wanted to bath before we went to the pool, and I didn’t want to use the public showers near the pool you know…”

“Yeah… figures”. Mike replied, remembering their conversation from earlier, when he had asked Jessica how he could help.

Apparently Uncle Ross had made his advances towards Jessica way earlier than expected. While Jessica didn’t mention any details, it was clear that they were of sensual character. Oddly enough, he didn’t feel betrayed at at all, and he didn’t trust his uncle any less than before.

He just then realized, that he probably didn’t trust his uncle very much from the start, go figure. And since Erika did take the initiative to explain the situation to him, in a roundabout manner, he gave her the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t give his uncle.

Also he trusted Jessica, even if she had a reckless behavior with betting.

“Well I’ll just grab my trunks and cool off my hangover in the pool” Mike finally said “See you there!”.

“Sorry again Mike!” Jessica gave him a comical fake smile and hid behind the curtain again “I’ll be down in like a ten minutes".

Mike left the bathroom, leaving the humid room had somehow cleared his agitated state a bit, his headache somehow hurting a lot less.

As he went over to the bed to grab his trunks, as a faint scent filled the air, mingling with the lingering aroma from Jessica’s lavender shampoo and soap. It was the unmistakable aroma of Jessica’s sex, lingering in the sheets and the very air itself.

A shiver of lust ran through him, igniting a fire deep within his loins as his arousal awakened anew. He hesitated before grabbing his trunks, as his eyes found a particularly wet spot on Jessica’s discarded panties.

The memories of his and Erika’s conversation last night came flooding back.

--

*Cough*

The aftertaste of the tequila hit extra hard, which a tequila didn’t normally have? Mike figured it was the alcohol’s fault and didn’t dwell further on it. After all he was sitting next to a gorgeous girl who was openly flirting with him.

“Well… Mike, what do you say we move to a more private location? To discuss the details?”

Not waiting for a reply, Erika rose from her seat, grabbed a bottle of champagne and walked towards a secluded alcove. Mike watched her swaying hips for a few seconds as she walked away, before getting his composure, grabbing two glasses and walked after her.

Before sitting down in the alcove, he poured himself and Erika a glass of champagne. As he sat down at the alcove across from Erika, he noticed she sat with her legs uncrossed, giving him a free view of her womanhood, only covered by what seemed to be a small pair of black colored panties.

“Enjoying the view?” Erika said, and took a sip of her champagne.

“Y…Yes.. Very much” Mike tried and failed to sound confident.

Erika just smiled at him, before turning serious, the business woman in her clearly coming out. She suddenly had a small piece of paper in her hand, Mike didn’t see from where she got it, clearly distracted by the direct view to her panties.

“So… Mike, What I propose here, is a one time deal, just like we offered Jessica”.

“I already told you that we mix pleasure and business here, and such this is a bit of both for Ross and myself. However, we’re looking to expand the business, and we believe that Jessica will be the key to that”.

“What do you mean?” Mike asked, taking a sip from his glass.

“What I mean is that Jessica has proposed an impressive but yet unrefined plan, that will require some personal sacrifices from both you and her to fulfill. But I believe that it would strengthen your relationship in the end, and she’d get the opportunity to fast forward her career by several orders of magnitude.”

“Those… Personal sacrifices are where the betting comes into play”.

Mike held his breath, as he wasn’t sure he liked where this was going.

“Ross’ leadership is defined around inspiring and motivating people to do their very best. However, he doesn’t believe in relying on motivation itself.”

Erika continued “However, you shouldn’t rely on motivation for anything. It is fleeting and unreliable. Discipline, however, is unyielding. Force yourself to follow through. Things are going to come up in life that get in the way of your goals but that's no reason to let them stop you completely.”

“So the question is, how do you give people the gift of discipline?” Erika smiled, “well.. that depends on the people.”

Erika rose from her seat “For some, it’s the monthly paycheck that disciplines them”. Moved towards Mike and sat down right next to him, her sudden closeness making him gulp. “For me it was the sexual rewards promised and given by Ross”.

Mike could feel blood starting to flown towards his member.

“So the question is” Erika once again started to caress his member through his pants. “How do we instill discipline in Jessica and you?”

--

Full list of rules

  • Jessica must always refer to Ross as her uncle.
  • Ross can fondle Jessica's tits at any given time, as long as Mike doesn't notice.
  • During the daily meetup, Jessica must watch as Erika services Ross.
  • Ross is not allowed to actively touch Jessica during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica is only allowed to relieve her sexual tension during the daily work meeting.
  • During the daily work meeting, Ross and Jessica must play at least a single round of any card game of Jessica's choosing. The winner gets to add or remove a rule.
  • Jessica will be the prize for the concept stay.
1