Chapter 21: Pick an obsession
465 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmhh.." A small moan left Jessica lips, before she quickly used a hand to cover her mouth.

Ross smiled, as he continued having his way with her boobs.

"No need to hold back dear, it's only you and me here, and even if you're not allowed to relieve your own sexual tension, the rules clearly doesn't say anything against me doing that for you."

"You're talking Ah.. Nonsense" Jessica managed to get out, before covering her mouth again.

Despite her best efforts, her moans were no longer silent, as Ross was rewarded with her muffled moans.

Tension rose in the room, with Ross solely focusing on pleasuring her.

Jessica was now no longer resisting his touch, due to her body instead trying to actively seek it, causing her to unconsciously lean into his touch.

It didn't take long for Jessica to realize what was happening. As she felt her pleasure climb surely and steadily toward the peak, that her body so desperately craved.

She hadn't really noticed it before, but now while being pleasured, she could no longer ignore her own sexual needs.

Having earlier believed it to be no problem, to ignore her sexual urges, even if she got sexual aroused, she figured it would be manageable to not get a relief. She had previously went without orgasms for more than a few weeks multiple times in her life, even after a period of being very active sexually. But now she knew how wrong she was, ignoring her urges for prolonged time would be a lot harder task than she would've ever imagined.

While ignoring it for the first few days hadn't been an issue at all. The continued sexual stimulation had an effect on her, even if she wouldn't like to admit it. Seeing other people having sex and doing all sorts of naughty things turned her on.

Her needs at that time could be described like a small inch that you couldn't scratch, but it could be ignored, because she knew that it was bad to scratch it. Also if she just focused on something else, she hardly noticed it at all, and with all the action going on, she was hardly idle.

But the daily stimuli combined with sexual abstinence wasn't a valid solution in the long run.

So while Jessica didn't want to give Ross the satisfaction of giving her an orgasm, her body wanted it, badly.

Thus Jessica had now found the answer to her question:

'Which obsession should she center the cult around?'

The answer was obvious now, having felt the need of getting the sweet sexual relief herself. Thinking over the details was for later, as she could hardly focus on anything, as Jessica indulged in her lust, her previously muffled moans now rang clearly across the room.

“Haah... Uugh.. Aaah...”

"That's it! Ross grinned, "That wasn't so hard was it?" he asked with a grin.

As she rode the high upwards, Ross removed one of his hands and started open his pants.

“Ahh! What are You.. Oh!..."

Jessica's was now staring straight at his crotch, gasping once again, surprised at the sheer size of the unleashed beast.

"You don't mind me, taking care of myself, while I do you?" Ross said as he started to stroke his beast, not waiting for an answer.

"Yeeees, I do mind.. Mmmh..." Jessica answered, but didn't move to stop him.

"Just focus on your own pleasure, my dear."

Ross switched to grope the other breast, and started pinching and twisting the nipple.

He leaned in, and whispered in her ear "I can only imagine how pent up you must be".

Suddenly, a gentle knocking on the door stopped them both in their tracks.

The door opened slowly.

---

Mike was feeling quite bad.

What he needed, was a quick dip in the pool to cool off, and hopefully get rid of this horrible headache.

"(Why is Jessica taking so long? Are she having trouble choosing which bathing suit to wear again?)".

Mike sighed as he got up from the lounging chair and walked towards his and Jessica's room.

He imagined that he probably looked like a zombie, dragging his feet loudly across the hallway as he made his way to the elevator.

It didn't take long for the elevator to arrive and he pressed the button to go up.

As he walked down the hallway and stopped in front of their door, several bits and pieces of memory returned from his encounter with Erika yesterday.

Among them he caught a fleeting memory of Erika leaning forward on a barstool, pulling down on her strapless blue dress to expose her chest for a second while winking at him.

"(Oh shit..)"

Was all Mike could think, as he felt his arousal rising, as blood flooded to his member.

He quickly tried to gather himself and push the dirty thoughts away, as to not get an inappropriate boner in the hallway. Luckily that wasn't very hard to do, with him having a pounding headache.

After regaining control of his thoughts, he inhaled loudly and gently knocked on the door, before slowly entering the room.

--

Full list of rules

  • Jessica must always refer to Ross as her uncle.
  • Ross can fondle Jessica's tits at any given time, as long as Mike doesn't notice.
  • During the daily meetup, Jessica must watch as Erika services Ross.
  • Ross is not allowed to actively touch Jessica during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica is only allowed to relieve her sexual tension during the daily work meeting.
  • During the daily work meeting, Ross and Jessica must play at least a single round of any card game of Jessica's choosing. The winner gets to add or remove a rule.
  • Jessica will be the prize for the concept stay.
1