Chapter 9: Sitting duck
975 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Mmh!, Ahh!" Jessica softly moaned as the beast pressed against her juicy lower lips, in her embarrassment, she hadn't noticed that her insides had become slightly damp. Even with her mind in denial, her body had reacted to the prolonged skinship with Ross.
 
"You lost!" Jessica shouted, quickly gathering her thoughts even in her unexpected pleasure, as she tried to stand. However Ross moved a hand onto her shoulder to stop her from moving. "Heh... No, but if you get up now, you lose. I only moved a part of me, which wasn't touching each other at that exact... movement..." Ross grinned as his rumbling voice gave Jessica goosebumps.
 
"No.. I.. Mmh..." When Jessica had tried to stand, she had once again managed to caress his shaft against her heavenly lips, causing her to moan once again. "Also..." Ross continued "We didn't specify my reward... Should you lose" he grinned again.
 
Jessica shuddered in pleasure, as she again remembered her history of previous lewd betting rewards. "No.. I.. O... That wasn't... Ahh! Not the bet... Oh!.." Jessica stammered as Ross started to move his hips back and forth, rubbing his whole length against her lips and clit with his shaft.
 
Jessica cheeks were burning, as her soft panting filled the onsen. Her juices started to mix with the water, the beast slowly worked to cover itself with her wetness as Ross continued to thrust back and forth for a long minute. Ross briefly considered just taking her there and then, which would've been satisfying in the moment, but he wanted to corrupt her completely - He played the long game.
 
Jessica regained control of her lust filled body, she looked at and used her hands to take hold of his manhood, having to use both hands to stop it from rubbing against her clit. Her hold causing Ross to stop moving his hips. "Haah.. Wait.." Jessica's shortness of breath made her pause, allowing Ross to interrupt her "If you lose, I get to fondle your tits".
 
Jessica inwardly cursed at herself. In her efforts to quickly get the bet over with, she had forgotten one of the most essential part of betting, namely her stake in the bet. Causing her to completely lose control of the situation, she wanted out of the bet, it was no longer worth the risk.
 
"Unless you're going to give me a handjob, please remove your hands - unless you concede defeat?" Ross domineering aura was back and Jessica's lust spiked. "No.. L... Let me think." Jessica couldn't let him fondle her, but also wanted to avoid more of his rubbing, she knew she couldn't take much more, before she would lose herself completely to lust.
 
"Time's still ticking, remove your hands, I want to enjoy my ten minutes, if the bet is still on". Ross removed his hand from her shoulder and instead took hold of her wrists, slowly moving them upwards to pull them away from his manhood, causing Jessica to panic.
 
"How... long do you want... to fondle?" Jessica tried to come up with a coherent sentence. Her eyes were still fully focusing on the meat in her hands, Jessica's mind still completely clouded by lust. "It's only fair that I get do to it, as long as you're here on vacation, since I'm also staking to pay the whole vacation". Ross demanding voice left no room to negotiation, as he finally broke her hold of his manhood, causing the beast to flick against Jessica, the shaft once again trying to snuggle up against her pussy lips while pressing against her enlarged clit as its massive head hit her lower abdomen with a thud, causing her whole body to jerk with the sudden pleasure.
 
"Aah!... Uugh... Mhm.." Jessica's soft pants filled the onsen, as Ross moved his hips once again, picking up speed as he noticed the clock showing half the time had already passed. "Ahh that's good!" Ross growled while pumping his hips. Not sure what to do with her arms, Jessica crossed them again below her bosom, mentally tieing them up, as she didn't want to lose the bet by accidentally using them again.
 
Another minute passed as Jessica could feel the pressure rise inside her, feeling helpless and extremely aroused. Ross continued his merciless rhythm, a continuous cycle of pulling back his hips, slowly dragging the whole length of the beast downwards against her womanhood, until the cockhead went below her entrance, pausing for a brief moment before suddenly thrusting upwards again. With every thrust, the glans would be slightly embraced by her outer lips, trying to grip and pull the beast inside her warmth. But each time, just mere millimeters before getting swallowed, the angle of his thrust would cause the shaft to slide along her slit instead, making her shiver in pleasure.
 
Jessica used her legs to push herself backwards, desperately trying to escape the rubbing beast, to no avail however, as she found herself caught completely between Ross' big round stomach and his thrusting cock. She could feel her skin heating up, as an all too familiar feeling from her earlier encounter with Ross started to emerge.
 
"O.. Oh!. Noo... Ahh.." she switched tactic, as her body instead tried to prevent the rubbing by involuntarily closing her legs, trying to cut off the pleasure, but instead only managing to wrap herself around the giant, creating a tight gap between the pubic mound and her thighs, causing Ross to thrust even harder, as she was effectively giving him a thighjob.
 
Jessica's breath hitched "Aghh!", her strategy had backfired as she stimulated Ross even more, causing him to lose his composure as he doubled his thrusting speed. "So needy!" Ross grunted between two thrust. "AAHH!" Jessica cried out, now feeling herself getting close to crescendo as Ross grunted heavily, making one quick thrust all at once, releasing his essence all over her thighs and abdomen.
With his climax, Jessica arched her back along Ross' stomach, the warm sticky sensation causing her to convulse slightly, now hitting her own climax.
 
Her whole world spun, as she rolled the high downwards. Jessica's sweat covered nipples glistered as her breasts slowly rose with each heavy breath she took. As she opened her legs, the now half flaccid beast slid down along one of her thighs, leaving behind a salty trail.
 
"Haah..." She exhaled loudly a few times, before craning her head to look at the digital clock, seeing that nine minutes had passed, she had survived his bet. She had almost won, with only one minute to go, it was only a matter of time before the victory was hers, but at what cost.
 
Behind her, Ross was grinning like a madman.
 
3