Chapter 10: Confusion
687 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you think about the multiple POV?
  • Its awesome! Keep it up! Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Meeh, just want Jessica and Mike POV Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jessica only please! Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mike only pleace! Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigachad Ross only please! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 6 · This poll was closed on Jun 13, 2023 07:49 PM.
I havn't forgotten about this... But I just write when I want too, so as stated earlier I can't promise any schedule.
Enjoy!

 
The first thing Jessica saw when she opened her eyes, was the ceiling of a hotel room. She quickly sat up and looked around. This was indeed her and Mike's hotel room. ("How... did I get here?... What happened?") confusion clearly showing on her face.
 
The last thing Jessica remembered was looking at the clock at the onsen, mentally celebrating her victory and the escape from Ross' perverse grasp. (Did I win?.. or.. no, it can't be.. I.. lost?). She grasped her head with both her hands while her vivid imagination took over, panic slowly creeping in, as her hopes of escaping Ross' grasp once again was shattered.
 
"Tsk..." She started biting her thumb nail while exhaling loudly. "(Let's not jump to conclusions, also he didn't play fair, so technically the bet didn't count!).
Only now did she notice that she felt quite clean, like she was fresh out of the shower.
 
Still confused about the whole situation, Jessica looked at the wall mounted clock in room. It had been about two hours since she looked at the clock during the bet. (Someone didn't just carry me here.. but also cleaned me up?). She got up from the bed and went into the bathroom, it had been cleaned since morning, but it didn't look like it had been used recently. Thus Jessica concluded that she must've been cleaned in the one of the private showers.
 
"(Don't tell me... Did he? What else did he do?)" once again her imagination took over, imagining Ross dumping her body in several lecherous poses and molesting her in various ways. While her clit and slit felt used, she didn't feel sore inside her womanhood, meaning she knew he hadn't crossed that line.
 
Surprisingly Jessica wasn't angry or embarrassed at what had happened. Apart from the gap in her memory caused by the blackout, she had voluntarily made a bad call with the bet, and she was adult enough to stand by her choices. While she wasn't really proud of it, and she had some explaining to do. She still believed that Mike would understand her reasoning and choices.
 
Before she could analyse the situation further, her stomach started growling loudly. "I guess all that... action... made me quite hungry". Jessica turned around and walked over to her suitcase on the floor and grabbed some clothes and got dressed, and afterwards headed towards the buffet.
 
--
 
Mike wandered along the pool area while watching the sunset in the distance, he enjoyed the warm evening breeze. "(This is so nice.. even though I wasted most of the day looking for Jessica. At least I got to see most of the resort facilities.)", he thought while entering the buffet area "(Also.. I kind of got a private guided tour by Erika, since she appeared everywhere, haha!.)" Mike smiled to himself and chuckled lightly.
 
The buffet area could hold around 200 guests eating at the same time, even though the resort could hold more than double the amount of guests, there was also several restaurants around the resort and in the nearby area, so not being able to seat all of the guests at the same time was usually not a problem. Currently only a quarter of the seating were used.
 
This was only day two of his vacation, he and Jessica had booked two weeks at the resort, luckily discounted due to his uncle inviting them. ("I have to make sure to thank uncle Ross the next time I meet him, else I wouldn't have had the means to take Jessica out to such a luxurious resort)".
 
Mike stood at the entrance of the buffet area and looked around the buffet, trying to locate Jessica. To his surprise he noticed Jessica and Ross sitting together at the same table, that itself wasn't surprising. But instead the fact that they didn't sit at a table in the buffet seatings, but instead at a table that looked to be a VIP-section of the buffet, where two of the sides were walled of, thus giving privacy to the VIP-table from the buffet.
 
Jessica were sitting facing away from Mikes position, looking towards Ross. He could see her leaning forward in over the table while raising her arms to the side in an annoyed way. Ross was leaning back in his chair, both hands resting on his protruding stomach with a smirk on his face.
 
As he started walking towards the table, Ross quickly noticed him, "Ah Mike! Come here, come sit!" he shouted while waving Mike over. As he approached the table, Jessica halted her movements and instead learned back and sad straight in her chair.
 
"There you are Jessica, I was looking for you all over the resort - where did you go after the pool?" Mike asked.
 
"You know... just exploring the area..." Jessica meekly replied while looking at him but avoiding eye contact.
 
"Huh... me too. Where did you go? I didn't find you even though I went almost everywhere, I even checked every hole of the golf court!" Mike noticed her weak reply but tried not to react too much in the presence of his uncle. Jessica looked somewhat troubled, thus Mike tried to change the subject "So... did you eat yet?" while looking between the two.
 
"Ahh, yes.... I did get myself quite the handful. I actually wanted to wait for you Mike, but I've been quite active today, so I couldn't wait. Though I'm still hoping to get some desert later" Ross replied, a broad smile was plastered over his face.
 
Mike didn't see Jessica flinch several times during the conversation. "No worries, what about you Jessica?"
 
"Ah, I've also already eaten already... Sorry" Jessica finally looked Mike in the eyes at the last word, giving him a small smile.
 
"Alright, no problem.." Mike answered and looked towards uncle Ross, "Well I can just grab some of the buffet and eat here right?"
 
"Sure, grab yourself some grub and come sit, I'll make sure to get a bottle of wine while you get the food."
 
When Mike turned around and made his way away from the table, he could hear his uncle snap his fingers and tell Erika to get him bottle of while. "(Haha, of course Erika's here as well!) He smiled slightly while grabbed himself a plate and looking over the buffet options.
 
--
 
"So.. despite all of your protests, you still lost the bet - which means, I get to fondle your breasts" Ross didn't waste any time as he leaned forward slightly, slowly lifting his hands from his stomach to reach out towards Jessica's breasts.
 
"Aah... Wait.." Jessica tried to move her chair slightly away from the table, which unfortunately didn't help much to help her get away, due to the wall separating the buffet from the the VIP area. As Ross hands hovered directly over her breasts, she exhaled loudly while hastily speaking out the words "Letsdoanotherbet!".
 
"Oh... So that's how it is.." Ross grinned and retracted his hand "Alright I'll bite, what's the bet. AND.. what's the reward?". While he was talking Erika returned and placed the wine and glasses on the table, then bowed and left again. "You have until the wine bottle is empty to come up with a bet, or else..." Ross reached into a pocket and fished out a folded paper. "This is what we're betting" he continued while holding up the paper between two fingers before putting it on the table and sliding it to her.
 
Jessica took the paper, here eyes widening at what she was reading.
 
Before she could act on anything, Mike returned to the table.
5