Chapter 14: Haggling
413 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Jessica took some time to gather her thoughts, based on their earlier conversation, she found out that they didn't actually have to finish their definition of rules today, which relieved her quite a bit, as she then didn't have to rush her decisions. However the agreed upon defined rules within the contract, would be in effect the moment she left the room.
 
Ross was also adamount in making sure she understood the implications of what would happen, should she try to stall or try to breach the contract. As he stated, with his rumbling voice:
 
"Should you in any way try to tamper with or act in bad faith of the contract, I'll make sure we reenact all our previous encounters".
 
She would then be the loser of the bet, causing the clause A.1) to be triggered.
  • Should Jessica lose the bet, she will show all the details of her previous endeavors with Ross to Mike, while Ross is present.
During the clarification, she had also learned that the ambiguous definition of the above meant, that she had to reenact them with Ross, which she unfortunately had expected. Jessica shuddered at the thought of reenacting everything in front of Mike, she felt how the knot in her stomach slowly untangled itself and was slightly surprised to find herself not outright repulsed, it was now mixed in with some slight curiosity and embarrassment instead.
 
She remembered the suffocating feeling of being trapped between the cold mosaic and the immense stomach of Ross inside of the pool. During the moment, she might have felt powerless, but now the memory instead were focused on the sensation of how her bikini bottom had brushed against her skin and womanhood, how she felt the warmth of his manliness trying to creep inside of her. And as Ross slowly increased the pressure, how she felt the fabric slowly give way, the then slight increase in pleasure and how incredible she felt when her bikini couldn't hold the beast back...
 
Jessica shuddered again and exhaled slowly and loudly, the previous memory was leading her astray from her current predicament. She shook her head with renewed focus, and with maybe a slightly damp spot, she went through her options.
 
"(Option one, I abolish both the rules of him touching my tits as well as seeing Erika 'Service' him)".
 
She felt that this was the safest option, however she didn't get any leverage in return, so there wasn't a way for Ross to violate rules.
 
"(Option two, I only abolish the rules of him touching my tits, and then use my second one to add a rule instead)".
 
She didn't want to see Erika service Ross, but worst case she still had another attempt to remove a rule later, if needed. Also if she added something that Ross would remove, she then had one less rule to worry about.
 
"(Option three, I go all out and create two rules which provides me with more options to get Ross to violate the rules, thereby giving me more leverage and return on investment)".
 
She liked this more, however this required the sacrifice of letting him touch her tits at his will, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make. As she would create more rules, the chance he chose to remove one of them would also be bigger, thus she would be safe from whatever else rules he might have thought to add.
 
"(So option two or three?)" Jessica though, as she mulled over her options.
 
Watching the scene unfolded before his eyes, Ross didn't need to sense her inner turmoil.
 
"It seems like you're in deep thought", Ross interrupted her inner dialogue.
 
"How about, you save one of your 'rules' for after I've defined mine?" he offered her yet another option. Jessica eyed him sceptically, clearly he had prepared his rules in advance, and was trying to speed up the process, such that the contract could be finalised by the end of the meeting.
 
When his idea didn't get outright rejected, he continued "that should give you more time to think, if you can't decide now".
 
Jessica ignored his latest remark, and instead started scribbling a sentence on one of the blank papers, before sliding it over the table toward Ross, who stopped it and turned it around to have a look.
  • Ross is not allowed to touch Jessica.
Ross nodded slowly as he read it. "Bah, you're sure about that?" he scoffed before continuing, "then I'll remove that, too rigid of a rule". Ross calmly answered before giving her another chilling business smile.
 
As Jessica eyed Ross, she considered how she could create more flexibility, and thereby getting Ross to accept it. She mulled it over for a few seconds in silence.
 
"What if.. it's only when we're having our daily work meeting? Also, that also means you not allowed to touch my tits during that time." She tried to haggled.
 
"Ah! I like it, now you're playing the game - making it a challenge." Ross' chilling smile was back.
 
"A specification however, if I may", Ross continued, making a counter offer.
 
"let's specify who's the initiator of the touch. It wouldn't make sense for me to violate the rule, if you suddenly just touched me".
 
Jessica nodded at the clarification and updated the rule:
  • Ross is not allowed to actively touch Jessica during "the daily work meeting".
The rule might look simple at first glance, but she believed it was extremely clever. She could fairly easily stay away from Ross during the rest of the day, or stay close to Mike, so that wouldn't be a problem. It was unfortunate that Ross had caught on to her trickery, trying to sneak in a way for her to make him violate the rules easily by just touching him.
 
But with this, she had options to place herself in situations where he had to actively touch her. As unsettling as the thought was, she were prepared to actively tease him in order for him to lose. She had done so many times in the past when doing bar gambles, in return she usually got higher stakes just by some simple teasing.
 
The rule also made it harder for any future rules Ross might chose to implement, thus weakening his position for possible future lewd rules, and more likely for her to be able to use her rule in a more aggressive fashion.
 
"I'll like to save my other rule for after you've used your two 'rules' then". Jessica said, while smiling at Ross, as she believed she now had the upper hand. She was more or less happy with the existing rules, her choices now made it impossible to remove all the rules she would've liked to.
 
But it had to be done this way. She really wasn't looking forward to seeing how Ross would violate Erika, but Erika seemed to be a strong-willed woman, who wouldn't take his nonsense. So she didn't want to waste a rule by removing that.
 
Also by having two rules at the end, before finalizing the contract, she had the power to just remove whatever he would come up with. She was looking forward to how Ross would try to trick her now, and use her advantage to crush it. She gave Ross an arrogant look, as she crossed her arms and leaned back into the chair.
 
Ross didn't appear to react at all, and just turned over another paper on the desk, and then slid it over.
Jessica leaned forward and skimmed it over.
  • Jessica is only allowed to relieve her sexual tension during the daily work meeting.
She managed to keep herself from frowning, now realising his ploy.
 
Instead of trying to take advantage of her during the day, his plan was to create a lewd environment around their daily meeting. Even though she didn't believe, that she would fall victim to her own urges, it was still quite annoying, having to deal with rejecting Mike.
 
"(How foolish of him, to think I can't control my urges.)" Jessica grinned inside, trying not to let it show on her face. "(If he believe that, I'll let him keep that rule, let's instead press the advantage)".
 
"And your last rule?" she spoke out loud.
 
Ross turned over the last paper.
  • Jessica must undress Ross, before Erika services him.
Jessica frowned instantly reading that. It was one thing watching lewd things happen, but with this rule, she was actively taking part in some of it, even if only to undress Ross. On the other hand, it kind of paled when compared to what she had done already. So she made the choice to not veto this immediately.
 
Thus the full list of rules Jessica had to consider were the following:
  • Jessica must always refer to Ross as her uncle.
  • Ross can fondle Jessica's tits at any given time, as long as Mike doesn't notice.
  • During the daily meetup, Jessica must watch as Erika services Ross.
  • Ross is not allowed to actively touch Jessica during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica is only allowed to relieve her sexual tension during the daily work meeting.
  • Jessica must undress Ross, before Erika services him.
She now had two choices to make, should she use them to veto rules or add her own? After looking over the rules together, she didn't like the idea of him touching her at all. But all she had to do was stay away from him during the day.
 
And thus she made a decision on how to use her final two rules.
1