Character Creation
343 12 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
A few thoughts on how someone not wanting a special class would react.

Soemthing I added to whenever I had time. Probably tons of errors in there.

I have a Discord if you want to add ideas.

 

I am not a Unique Gamer

 

I am a 37 year old office worker, love life? Can you eat that? I pay alimony, spend my days gaming and messing around online. Kids ingame call me gramps because I give advice and help with homework.

Now finally I am getting ready for the new vrmmo, it is a nice Sword and Magic Fantasy. Marriage System, base game available from buying it once. Bonus functions available by various premium plans, full dive realism, multiple races are available, advanced crafting (cooking belongs into this class), multiclass and skill systems and full environmental realism.

 

And now finally it is open beta.

 

Why do I know so much? I was in the closed beta.

The beta was less story and quest focused but more meant to be testing skills, environmental immersion and such. Combat and slice of life. Due to my age I was asked to test the R18 functions. That succubus was a total nymphomaniac, the kitsune was soft and her tail was so fluffy and the catgirl's tongue was so good. You want to know about elves and dwarves? Dwarves are tight legal lolis and elves have various kinks and are rather delicate. The dragongirl had only breeding on the brain and was less of a nymphomaniac and more of a milking machine. The cowgirl was soft and I am not into lactation play. Wolfgirls wanted to be dominated and the bunny girls were easy to get off, only again too much of a lolita type. The Dark elves are interesting, no, not saying anything else.

My recommendation? Go bang a succubus, catgirl or cowgirl. If you want sweetness court a fluffy kitsune and get her to permit you to access her tails. Ninetails are the best! A hint, be a great cook and devoted.

 

Class and Race Selection are a mutual thing, not every race allows every class after all. The game does a reading on you and then limits what you can be. Naturally like all vrmmos it is genderlocked.

 

1: [The Hero]

Description:

You are The Hero, the nemesis of the Demon King, you fight for justice.

Accelerated skill and level growth.

Increased XP gain.

Unique Story and Quests.

You decide on the way the game goes.

... Sounds like a lot of work, hell no, I want to play casually. Dear developers, putting the fate of the game on a single player is a big no no.

Next.

 

2: [The Demon King]

Description:

You are the Demon King, the nemesis of the people.

You command vast Armies and invade other countries.

Unique story and Quests.

Final Boss.

Increased stats.

You gain XP from your Armies Fights and from campaigns.

... Does not sound relaxing, really having all other players against me? Fuck no! Next!

 

3: [The God]

Description:

You are The God.

The Church is your following.

The Goddess is your wife.

Unique Story and Quests.

You decide on the Fate of the world.

You gain XP from belief and prayers of your followers.

Hell no! Are you trying to make me a non paid staff member? Next!

 

4: [The Sage]

Description:

Magic is yours.

You lead the Tower of Magic.

You can create magic and have all magic skills.

Unique Story and Quests.

Leadership of the Tower of Mages and the Mage Guild.

Another admin post, I don't want to have more magic then most high level mages. Someone really wants me to do non paid work. Next!

 

5: [The Saint]

Description:

You are the Saint of the Church of the Goddess.

You are the future husband of the Goddess.

Unique Story and Quests.

You lead the Church of the Goddess.

You gain XP from your followers and from belief.

 

Nobody asked me if I want to get married, and I am not religious. Next!

 

6: [Demon General]

Description:

You lead your Kings Armies into victory.

Unique Story and Quests.

You gain XP from combat and victories.

 

Can I get a not important role? Next!

 

7: [Undead King]

Description:

You command all undead.

As long as there are Undead, you will not die again.

Unique Story and Quests.

Command the armies and annoy both the people and the demons.

You gain XP from each death caused by undead.

The third faction appeared. Hell no, I will not be responsible for the plot! Next!

 

8: [The King of Kings]

Description:

You are the King of Kings, other Kings bow before you.

With a word from you laws are decided and countries fall or rise.

You are the one who holds the people together and rules over them all.

Unique Story.

You gain existing from your work.

No, no, no! Endless paperwork! nooooooooo. Next!

 

9: [The Shadow]

Description:

Assassins guild and Thieves guild are yours.

Be it slavers, prostitution, gambling, drug sales and all things illegal.

Everything from the dark side of society dances in your palm.

Unique Story and quests

You gain XP from everything.

Overboss of mafia and yakuza? I regulate the dark side? Stop giving me more work to do! Next!

 

10: [Death]

Description:

Death needs a vacation, so you wander around and twist normality.

You can kill anything by wanting to, accidental deaths occur wherever you are.

You make your own Story and Quests.

You gain XP with every death that happens anywhere ingame.

Err, nope. I am not walking disaster, no. Next!

11: [The Goddess]

Description:

You are the goddess, you care for the world and your husband the Saint.

You are one the Church of the goddess prays to.

Beware the God is your stalker.

Unique Story.

You Gain XP from your followers, prayers and your Husband

No, Again with the deciding my marriage, and isn't the game genderlocked? Next!

 

------

 

"We have a problem. A player is rejecting all class choices. And all his classes are abnormal!" An Admin called out.

"What do you mean abnormal?" A developer shouted back.

"Creation Event ID: 151388742221486556895423"

"What the hell? Those classes should not be in there!"

"I know, and I can't find the error, however we need to do something, he has only 3 more left till that file is empty."

A developer gave an evil grin. "Leave it to me." He started typing. "Someone check how he got into the restricted character files."

 

------

 

12: [The Eternal Dragon]

Description:

You are the Supreme Dragon.

You rule over all Dragonkind and can make pretty much anyone do what you want.

There is nobody who wants to annoy you.

You do whatever you want.

You don't need XP.

What the hell, isn't this something outside the normal setting? OP beyond emassure much? Next!

 

13: [The Beast]

Description:

You are the Beast, the Monster of Monsters.

You are the World Boss.

Kill anything in your path.

You don't need XP.

 

Now I am the Monster of Monsters. Nope, Next!

------

 

"Done, I added my crazy and amusing concepts to the file." The developer sank into the seat.

There was a moment of silence.

"Wasn't that random character designs and classes that you made for fun?" Another developer asked.

The culprit laughed. "Yes, I added them all, considering what he rejected there is no chance that he will pick any of those."

 

------

 

14: [The Witch]

Description:

You are The Witch. All Witchcraft is yours.

Due to a misunderstanding the people want to burn you at the stake.

Due to that the demons want you on their side.

Unique Story and Quests.

Misunderstandings will happen.

XP gain from quests, combat and the chaos that happens all around you.

Female again? For a gender locked game that sure is going against the law. Next!

 

15: [The Playboy]

Description:

Who needs Story or Plot. You get money and women easily.

Seduce whoever you want, do whatever you want with them. No female is safe from you.

XP from conquests.

Go bang the world!

... ... ... Next!

 

16: [Fairy Queen]

Description:

You rule over the fairies.

Your life is a party you are trying to control.

The people always try to visit.

Unique Story.

You gain XP from parties, orgies and visiting people.

Female and Tiny. How perverted is this game. Next!

17: [The Chaos]

Description:

You are checking out this world.

Probability is going weird all around you.

Snowstorm in the desert? That is you.

No Story, you are to chaotic for that.

You gain XP by existing.

RNG very much. No thank you, my name is not Murphy. Next!

18: [The Demon Queen]

Description:

You are the Demon Queen, the nemesis of the people.

You command vast Armies and invade other countries.

Unique story and Quests.

You can Romance the Hero and anyone regardless of Gender.

Final Boss.

Increased stats.

You gain XP from your Armies Fights and from campaigns.

... Why does the female Demon King have a romance option? Next!

 

19: [The Heroine]

Description:

You are The Heroine, the nemesis of the Demon King, you fight for justice.

Accelerated skill and level growth.

You can romance your followers and anyone regardless of gender or race.

Increased XP gain.

Unique Story and Quests.

You decide on the way the game goes.

A female Hero, again a romance option. Hello no! Next!

 

20: [The Succubus Queen]

Description:

Seduce whoever you want, sleep with whoever you want.

Unique Story and Quests.

Xp from sex with you or your succubi.

Female royal playboy? Nope. Next!

 

21: [Elven Princess]

Description:

You are the Princess of the Elves.

Everyone wants you.

Humans want you, orcs want you, monsters want you, demons want you, dragons want you.

Protect your chastity or pick whom you lose it too, before you lose it without wanting to.

Unique Story and Quests.

XP from remaining chaste, combat and being banged by anyone.

... Fucking hell no! Next!!!!!!

 

22: [The Perverted Prince]

Description:

You are the Son of the King of Kings.

You are a spoiled pervert known for molesting your maids, noble girls, commoners, buying sexslaves and other deviant things.

You want her, take her or buy her.

You don't need a story, you sleep with whoever you want.

No XP needed.

Isn't that the spoiled brat who rapes everyone. Next!

 

23: [The Lolicon]

Description:

You are a lolicon.

You can get all them lolis.

Play with them however you like.

No story.

XP from conquered and used lolis.

This has to be a bug, totally has to. Next!

 

24: [The Loli]

Description:

You are a loli.

Everyone wants you.

Humans want you, orcs want you, monsters want you, demons want you, dragons want you.

They want to bang you lots and love you lots.

XP from protecting yourself or being used.

What the fuck, this has to be worse then anything yet. Next!

 

25: [The Incubus]

Description:

Rape them all!

No story.

XP from raping females.

nope, Next!

 

26: [Nekoromancer]

Description:

You are loved by catgirls and cats.

You can turn Cats into Catgirls.

Get your Catgirl Harem.

Who needs Story. You have your harem of cats and kittens. Yes even lolis kittens.

XP from combat and your cats.

First one I am actually tempted to get. Only this does not sound like a play class, but more like a pleasure class. Next!

 

27: [The Hermit]

Description:

You live alone on the mountain.

You are away from people.

You have items needed for Story and Quests.

No need for XP.

I want to play not sit around. Next!

 

28: [Game Moderator]

Description:

You are a part of the administration.

You can ban people and research offenses.

Access to the Moderator console.

Finally they admit to making me want to work. Next!

 

29: [Tree]

Description:

You are a tree in the forest.

Wait what? Next!

 

30: [Panty Thief]

Description:

You can steal females underwear.

You get lucky gropes and more in.

You gain XP from combat and additional XP from stealing underwear.

 

Perverted classes much. Next!

 

31: [Shrine Maiden]

Description:

You are a Shrine Maiden, you exorcise evil, heal and bless adventurers.

You own Story and Quest relevant items.

Tentacle monsters stalk you.

XP from staying pure, combat and helping with quests and healing.

Tentacle monsters? Nope! Next!

 

32: [Tentacle Monster]

Description:

You are a tentacle Monster.

Rape and Impregnate!

Enter as many holes as you can at once.

XP from raping females.

 

I am a tentacle monster? Weirdest Sexclass yet. Next!

 

33: [Leviathan]

Description:

You are the Leviathan.

All water is yours!

Do whatever you want.

You have a humanoid form as a female elf.

No need for Story or XP.

I am aquatic and Female. Thanks no. Next!

34: [Catgirl]

Description:

Nyah~

<3

>w<

You have a rough tongue and your ears are sensitive.

Catgirl is a class now? Nope. Next!

 

35: [Shouta]

Description:

You are a shouta.

Watch out for kidnappings.

Unique Quests.

XP from getting kidnapped and being hugged.

 

Hell no, I really should have taken Nekoromancer. Next!

 

36: [Crazy Mage]

Description:

You are the crazy scientist of the mages.

Go beyond the limits of magic? You can do it.

Create whatever magic you want and risk blowing yourself up.

XP from magic you create and gets used.

 

Crazy Scientist much. Hell no! Next!

 

37: [Slave Merchant]

Description:

You can create, train and trade slaves.

Have fun and get paid for it, keep the best ones for yourself.

XP from combat, training and trading slaves.

Sounds like too much work. Next!

 

------

 

"I don't believe it, he hasn't rage-quit yet!"

"Oh my god his comments, I am dying."

"Give me ideas, we are working on this, but his account is in a secure state, we can't even dc him."

"Male and Female Sex Slave."

"System Admin"

"NPC"

"Intimate Tatooist"

"Intimate Body Piercer"

"Designated Drunk and Designated Driver"

"Indiana Jones"

"Tomb Raider"

"007 James Bond"

 

------

 

38: [Sentient Artifact]

Description:

You are a Sentient Item or Weapon.

You need an owner/wielder

Unique Quests.

XP from combat with your Master or Wielder.

 

Interesting, but sounds like a pain to schedule. Next!

39: [Gunner]

Description:

You can wield firearms.

Shoot them all!

Hell no, I want Swords and Magic! Next!

 

40: [Straight Man]

Description:

You are the voice of reason.

You sarcasm can cut steel.

You make sure The Hero does not get himself killed by stupidity.

Unique Story and Quests.

XP from keeping others from dying.

 

Voice of reason? Keeping the Hero safe? No, no, no. more unpaid work. Next!

 

41: [The Grand Judge]

Description:

You are the very voice of law.

You are the one who decides who is in the right.

Unique Quests.

XP from solving issues and judging.

 

I said I don't want to work as a Moderator. Next!

42: [The Sheriff]

Description:

You are the upholder of the law.

Even if everything goes south, you protect your city.

Unique Quests.

XP from doing your work.

Stop giving me work! Next!

43: [Keeper of the lost Library]

Description:

You are the Librarian of the lost library.

You have all the knowledge of the world in your library.

Have fun reading.

Nobody will find the lost library.

XP from reading.

Want to isolate me now? Next!

 

44: [Scapegoat]

Description:

No matter what happens, it is your fault.

XP from surviving.

You want to kill me now! Next!

 

45: [Divine Crafter]

Description:

You are the best crafter of your chosen specialisation.

The Hero needs your items.

Unique Story.

XP from crafting.

 

Wait what? I am the best from start? Next!

 

46: [Cultivator]

Description:

You don't level normally, you cultivate.

Meditate, eat treasures and pills.

Raise your power.

I picked sword and magic for a reason, I hate cultivation! Next!

 

47: [The One]

Description:

You are The One.

Bad bad feeling. Not happening. Next!

 

48: [The Oracle]

Description:

You are the Voice of the gods.

If the Gods want something to be known.

Unique Story and Quests.

Wait I am a reserve NPC for announcements? Stop making me work. Next!

 

49: [Mind Controller]

Description:

You can control Minds.

Make the NPCs dance to your tune.

Control Players for your fun.

Brainwashing and controlling players? How does that work? Nope, too much power. Next!

 

50: [Slime Summoner]

Description:

You can summon slimes.

You can drown the world in your slimes.

... Summoner is a normal class I think, if it were succubus summoner or fluffy summoner sure. Nope, not going to happen. Next!

 

51: [Priest of the Elder Gods]

Description:

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Unique Story and Quests.

 

Oh hell nope. My Sanity is going down from seeing this. Give me back the Nekoromancer! Next!

 

52: [Eternally Kidnapped Princess]

Description:

You will always be kidnapped.

You will always have heroes, adventurers, nobles, rivals, demon and dragons kidnap you back and forth.

Unique Kidnappings and Repeatable Kidnappings.

I am not a plot device. Next!

 

53: [Technomancer]

Description:

You create technology, technology advanced enough is not distinguishable from magic.

Your Tech is magic and sci-fi

I said Swords and Magic! You know no high tech? Next!

 

54: [Catgirl Loli]

Description:

You are small, cute and fluffy.

Your tongue is rough.

You are a favoured target for lolicon, heroes, perverted demons, perverted nobles and tentacle monsters.

Unique Events and Quests.

Fluffy, but female and sounds really dangerous. Next!

 

55: [Unpaid Worker]

Description:

You work for us.

You get no pay.

You get a lot of hours

You have access to the Admin console.

You have access to the Moderator Console.

You have access to the Forum Moderation.

You have access to the Development files.

We expect you to work hard.

I knew it! you just want to dump work on me! Not happening! Next!

 

------

 

"Did you just do that?" Developer 1 asks Developer 2

"Yeah I wanted to see his face. Here is the screenshot."

"He looks about to explode."

"Or go on a rampage."

"Guys we are still taking recommendations! Our goal is to make him ragequit!"

"Please send all ideas with [joke classes] to the development team."

 

------

 

56: [Slave Master]

Description:

You collect slaves.

You use slaves

You enjoy slaves.

You get more slaves.

You enjoy your sex slaves even more.

XP from using your slaves.

Lazy life much, I am not some sultan. Next!!

 

57: [Male Sex Slave]

Description:

You are a sex slave.

Your Masters commands are your life.

No matter how degrading the act, you do it.

XP from pleasuring and satisfying your Master.

I said no to being the Master, I am totally saying no to being the slave. Next!

 

58: [Female Sex Slave]

Description:

You are a female sex slave.

Your Masters commands are your life.

No matter how degrading the act, you do it.

XP from pleasuring and satisfying your Master.

Double No! Next!

 

59: [System Administrator.]

Description:

You are our System Administrator.

Expect lots of chaos and unreasonable demands.

I already said I WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU! Next!

 

60: [NPC]

Description:

You are an NPC.

Shopkeeper, Blacksmith, Merchant, Town guard, Random passerby.

There are a lot of Jobs, some you even don't need to do anything but be there and react to players.

No need for XP or Story.

Are you deaf? I won't work for you. Next!

 

61: [The Gossip]

Description:

You know who is who and who does who.

You know the rumours and spread them accordingly.

You know the hot topics and the newest pairings.

XP from gossiping and spreading information and rumours.

Enjoy it, your words can make life bad for players.

Life is a soap, that is why I want to play, not spread the soap. Next!

 

62: [Designated Driver]

Description:

You make sure people get home so you stay sober at every party.

You gain bonuses to dodging vomit and immunity to enforced drinking events.

The rest of the time you are a normal adventurer, you get invited to every party though.

Nope not happening. I only get a bonus, not total dodge. Next!

 

63: [Designated Drunk]

Description:

You have to drink everything the Designated Driver does not.

You will get totally drunk at every party.

You are invited to every party.

We recommend getting handover immunity skill.

I don't get handovers. but being drunk the day after is no fun. Next!

 

64: [Intimate Tatooist]

Description:

You tattoo intimate places.

You can pick females only as a specialisation.

This includes magical tattoos.

Get them naked and give them sexy tattoos.

You can also remove the tattoos.

Somehow this gives me a lewd feeling. Next!

 

65: [Intimate Body Piercer]

Description:

You place intimate piercings.

Amulet Enchantments can be moved to clit piercings.

Earring enchantments can be moved to nipple rings.

Equipment is locked.

Only you can remove it again.

You are the only Intimate Piercer in the world.

Expect orders from all factions.

So I am the only one who unlock 3 additional equipment slots? Overwork me much? Next!

 

66: [Tomb Raider]

Description:

You are the Tomb Raider.

You get sucked up in plots over artifacts.

Your Boyfriend is often a bad guy.

Unique Story and Quests.

I don't have a boyfriend. I don't want one! Romance and gender aside decent. Next!

 

67: [Indiana Jones]

Description:

Someone can't find a quest item?

You are the person to go to.

You can find the hidden.

Unique Quests and you can be hired as a Quest Helper in Artifact, Item and Secret Location related Quests.

 

So a babysitter now for all the whiners that can't find a quest objective in five minutes? To much work aside sounds fun actually, I'd charge them through the nose. Next!

 

68: [The Secret Agent]

Description:

You are the 007 of the game.

Assasination, sabotage, stealing information, you do it all.

Your missions are relevant to the world plot!

Unique Story and Quests.

Stop giving me work, you call it world plot, I call it babysitting the players to make sure they stay on the main plot. Next!

 

------

 

"Oh we don't have babysitter!"

"Great Idea, I'll add it in a moment."

"Since he wants Fantasy we can use Sci-Fi classes."

"Android."

"Robot."

"Sexdroid"

"Transformer"

"Ohh I have a great one. Debugger!"

"He is getting paranoid, I bet he thinks it is a conspiracy."

 

------

 

69: [Babysitter]

Description:

You are the Babysitter.

Be it children, mental children or the Hero, you can handle it.

XP from having your charges survive and keeping collateral damage down.

That sounds troublesome squared and stressful. Next!

 

70: [Android]

Description:

You are an Android.

You don't get XP but upgrades.

You look one of the people.

You are a relict of the ancient civilisation.

Unique Story and Quests.

Sci-Fi much, not interested. Next!

 

71: [Cyborg]

Description:

Parts of you are replaced with machines.

Flesh and body levels.

Cyborg parts can be upgraded.

Magic cannot be used.

Sci-Fi again, and no magic is a big no. Next!

 

72: [Robot]

Description:

You are a robot.

You are a warmachine of the ancient civilization.

You are often Mistaken for a Golem.

You can be upgraded.

Magic cannot be used.

Unique Story and Quests.

I said no Sci-Fi. Give me my magic! Next!

 

73: [Transformer]

Description:

You are a transforming Robot.

Depending on your type your alternate form varies a lot.

You are a warmachine of the ancient civilization.

You can be upgraded.

Unique Story and Quests.

Uhh bad feeling. I mean really, would it feel like organs and bones shifting each time your transform? I think I am going to be sick. Next!

 

74: [Sexdroid]

Description:

You are a pleasure Toy from the ancient civilisation.

You change gender and shape depending on your Masters wishes.

Your Master gets a customization menu.

You can be upgraded.

... hell no, this has to be one of the worst ever, I can't even pick how I look. Next!

 

76: [Debugger]

Description:

You work for us.

You find bugs and try to fix them.

You are supposed to prevent the very Situation you are in.

... Nice of you to finally admit that something went wrong! And no, I have no plans to work for you. Next!

 

77: [The Lucky One]

Description:

Who needs skills and all that if you have Luck?

Enemies slip, you trip over drops, you miss every trap, the boss rolls a 1 ten times in a row.

You are lucky at whatever you do.

Want the super rare drop each time?

This is the class for you!

 

And what if I actually want a normal drop? Next!

78: [Conspiracy Theorist]

Description:

You see plots and conspiracies everywhere.

"It is not Paranoia if they are really out to get you!"

Unique Plot and Quests.

I have a feeling you are watching me, this is way to fitting. Next!

79: [Kitsune Loli]

Description:

Fluffy tail and ears.

The cuteness of a Loli.

The best of both worlds.

Watch out for monsters, demons, stalkers, perverts, tail lovers, nobles, slavers, ... you get the point.

Only pro is the tail and ears, everything else is .... I am getting goosebumps. Next!

 

------

 

"I thought he'd take Indiana Jones?"

"Reread the description, he can find anything. So imagine all those 'I couldn't find it in 10 minutes' players running to him."

"Oh"

"Very oh."

"The Loli scared him."

"I'd be scared too."

"He knows we are watching him."

"No, it is just his imagination."

"It can't be his imagination since we actually do watch him?"

"Give him Shapeshifter."

"Let him shift randomly."

"Curse him?"

"Monster bait."

"NPC bait."

"One Punch Man"

"Give him a random class each time!"

"Mutant?"

"Hulk!"

"The Flash!"

"Fairy Lover"

 

------

 

80: [Slime]

Description:

You are a slime.

You can dissolve clothes, metal, flesh at will.

You are immune to elemental attacks.

You are immune to physical attacks.

You can evolve.

You have an endless stomach.

You can become armor for females.

You gain xp from protecting females, eating, defeating enemies, helping females defeat enemies, sex with females.

Isn't that damn op and revenge for not taking Slime Summoner? Nope, Next!

 

81: [Bunny of Doom]

Description:

You are a cute fluffy Bunny.

You have endless agility and cuteness.

Your strength and attack are through the roof.

Have fun one hitting things and eating your carrots.

Wait what? Bunny of Doom? Really? nope just no, Next!

 

82: [Shapeshifter]

Description:

You can shift into any race.

Each logon you need to remake your Avatar.

Racial bonuses don't apply to you.

No, too much work, nope, Next!

 

83: [Random Shifter]

Description:

You shift randomly according to the random generator.

Be aware that becoming a fish in water is good but on land leads to death.

Be aware many forms have equipment restrictions.

Your equipment will not transfer to your inventory automatically.

This is totally the revenge for not taking Shapeshifter! Next!

 

84: [Cursed One]

Description:

You are forever the victim of curses.

Unique story and quests to remove curses.

I don't want to know what depraved curses the devs imagined. Next!

 

85: [Monster Bait]

Description:

Monsters will always attack you first.

Female Monsters might try to mate with you.

Monsters will ignore everyone else in your party and go straight for you.

Be prepared to get mobbed in an empty field.

There is such a thing as too much combat you know? Next!

 

86: [NPC Bait]

Description:

NPCs love you, they will find you wherever you are.

You will have NPCs following you around whenever you are in town.

Sounds like a pain, stalkers much. Next!

 

87: [Mutant]

Description:

You gain a random Mutation each level up.

I really don't like the random! Next!

 

88: [Speedster]

Description:

You move fast as lightning. 

You are the fastest being ingame.

I am pretty sure my mind won't be able to handle that. Lazy rules. Next!

 

89: [Fairy Lover]

Description:

You love Fairies.

Fairies love you.

That Includes physically.

Unique story and Quests.

Uhh what? aren't fairies like tiny? I don't want to know, nope. Next!

 

90: [World Boss]

Description:

You a World Boss.

You are so powerful you are meant to be subjugated by a 100 capped level 100 Players with Endgame equipment.

You walk around until an idiot attacks you then you slaughter it!

You don't need xp since you are the World Boss.

Didn't we already have all powerful before? No thank you. Next!

6