Chapter 1’s Untold Story: Meihui and Jacob
32 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"In you, my boring life becomes complete, with you my lonely days become bright

"With you, my boring life becomes complete, with you my lonely days become bright. In your hands I would love to lay, this night and for the rest of my life. I love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on through the thick and thin of life. I will always protect you without fail. Meihui, will you marry me?" Jacob proposed to Meihui while having one-knee on the ground.

"Are you kidding me Jacob?" Meihui asked which looks like irritated.

"Uhm..." He didn't know what to say.

Jacob's got nervous and starting to have teary eyes.

"Of course I will. Was there ever any doubt?" Meihui smiled at him

"Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret it!" Jacob hugged Meihui tightly with his heart beating so fast with tears in his eyes.

***kiss kiss kiss kiss***

"You don't know how fast my heart was beating. I thought you would decline." Jacob added.

"You want me to?" Meihui kiddingly said. 

"Hahaha of course not. I'm so happy. I will make you happy for the rest of our life." Jacob was so happy that day.

***Jacob's smartphone rings***

*** Call Declined***

***Rings again***

"It's fine. You may answer that." Meihui smiled.

"Thank you. I'll be back in a minute."

"Sure. No prob. I'll get some cake while you're at it.

***Call Accepted***

Caller "Manager": "We've got pest control."

"(...) I'll be there." And Jacob immediately ended the call.

Meihui: ***rummages through her bag*** Ah there it is! Jacob you need to see this-

"I'm sorry Meimei, there's a small problem at the company... I need to return. I'll be back later tonight. I love you!" Jacob made a heart sign with his arms before leaving.

***Smirking***. I guess I'll surprise him later. You're gonna be a dad Jacob." Meihui mumbled while holding a positive pregnancy test.

***Meihui smartphone rings***

Unknown Caller: The file has been printed.

***Meihui's Aura changed***

Ethyl reporting.

 

 

<Later that night>

<At the airplane while approaching mission area.>

Meihui/Ethyl was texting to Jacob.

"What time are you coming home? I'll cook you a dinner."

"I'll be late. Don't worry. First face you see when you wake up is your husband."

"*Blush sticker*"

"I love you"

"I love you too" 

Meihui and Jacob doesn't know the real job of each other. 

Meihui thinks that Jacob is working for an anti-pest company. While Jacob thinks that Meihui is working at a coffee shop. They truly love each other. 

But they didn't know that they will be fighting against each other...

 

<10 mins before the fire fight>

<In a building near the museum>

I, Klayton shall be your team leader tonight. We've been a team for several years so I suppose all of you know your positions right now. Our headquarters received an intel that a group of mercenaries from foreign countries are going to steal from our country's museum. 

The headquarters sent us a kill mission. All of the mercenaries must be killed and ensure our country's peace. 

"JJ and Dagger, you'll be the Bravo team. Both of you will be guarding the back entrance. Alpha team will be me, Hunter and Gunner. We'll wait for them at the front entrance." Dylan find a sniping spot. You'll be a lone wolf.

"Alright, everyone proceed to your positions."

"Sir yes sir!" Everyone responded.

 

After a few minutes of waiting, Klayton's team noticed 3  people trying to enter the building from the back.

"The pest has arrived." Klayton notified their HQ.

"They killed the guards." Klayton added.

Radio(HQ): Alpha and Bravo team, You're free to engage. 

"Roger that." Klayton replied.

"Bravo team acknowledged." Jacob responded.

 

"JJ, there's 3 of them. We're outnumbered." Dagger said while looking through the scope.

"Don't worry about that. We need to terminate the closest one first." 

Affirmative. Dagger Responded.

Jacob slowly aims his rifle towards his enemy and... 

***Tsoop***

Jacob fires at the closest enemy.

(Oh you're a girl. You look too young to be a mercenary) Jacob looked at his enemy's face through his scope.

(You're gonna fire back? I won't let you) Jacob fires another rounds.

***Tsoop***

***Tsoop***

***Enemy fires back***

"I need to finish this quickly. Be a good girl and let me kill you. Meihui is waiting...What the...."

(Mei? What are you doing there?)

Jacob couldn't believe what he saw. His finger couldn't pull the trigger. His mind went blank. He couldn't imagine of him killing her fiancée.

(Is that really you?) Jacob was shocked.

Meihui used a machine gun against them without knowing it was Jacob.

"What are you doing JJ?! Take the shot." Dagger being anxious

"We need to fire back!" Dagger fires at Meihui.

***Tsoop***

Jacob's heart filled with pure anger. 

(Meimei, are you alright?) Jacob frantically looking for her through the scope.

But was relieved when he saw it didn't hit her.

(I won't let anyone to harm Meimei...) Jacob shot's his teammate.

"What are you doing JJ?!" Dagger silently protested against Jacob while staring at Jacob's rifle.

"JJ betrayed!" Dagger radioed his teammates before losing consciousness.

Jacob left the area while Meihui is still unloading bullets against their location.

Jacob went to Alpha team's location but no one was there.

***Gunshots***

Jacob was hit on his leg but managed to take cover.

"What are you doing JJ?! Did they bought you?!" Klayton radioed.

"No one bought me Lead! I'm just ..(doing this to protect my girl.) I hate you guys! Assholes! You should have left me before and let me die during that mission!" 

"Lower your gun JJ. I don't wanna kill you brother! It's not your fault that she died. Surrender now JJ!"

"Lead! Can we abandon this mission?!" Jacob tried to plea.

 

"What did you do to Dagger? Did you kill him?" Klayton said while griting his teeth.

Radio(HQ): "Tangos are extracting. Eliminate them"

 

"Roger."

 

"Keep JJ busy. But don't kill him if possible. I'll talk to him later."

***Bullet grazed Klayton's face***

"You really betrayed us brother." 

"Klayton! the enemies are leaving!" Gunner radioed.

"Gunner, Hunter... Engage the targets" Klayton ordered as he cocks his rifle.

(What are you guys doing? Leave this area right away!) Jacob continues to fire his rifle.

 

"I'm sorry Jacob."

 

Klayton fires at him.

 

A bullet pierces his heart. Jacob couldn't move but he can still hear his surroundings. 

"It won't kill him. We have vest that only a high caliber of gun can penetrate. Restrain JJ."

"Enemy on sight. Firing" Dylan fired two shots at the enemies.

Jacob noticed Dylan's position. Using his fingers, he pulled the trigger of his rifle that was laying on his chest to fire at dylan. He  fired until his mag emptied which made him bleed more faster.

***The enemies' vehicle left***

"HQ, the enemies had escaped. Requesting to pursue." Klayton radioed as he enters a humvee.

Radio(HQ): "Negative, return to base. Your chopper is on its way. over."

(Please be safe Meimei... I'm sorry I couldn't come home tonight...)

And Jacob finally died.

 

"Hunter, check the traitor. Gunner, retrieve Dagger's body." Klayton ordered.

"Uhm...Lead... JJ's dead... He's got no vest..." Gunner radioed

"We lost 2 men tonight... I don't understand a thing. What is happening? This mission makes no sense." Dylan was puzzled and angrily throws his sniper rifle to Klayton.

 

Klayton didn't respond.

 

Radio: "Klayton! He's not dead! Dagger wake up! He's just knocked out. He's not dead. JJ's vest is covering him."

"I'm sorry. JJ forced me to say that he betrayed us." Dagger apologized while trying to stand.

***Klayton punches Dagger***

"Klayton stop! It's already over." Dylan stopped him

"Sir... I think you should know this... but JJ's rifle cam shows that he didn't pinpoint his gun against us. The bullet must have just ricochet." Gunner added. 

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Klayton raged as soon as he heard it.

*** Helicopter arrives on scene***

*** Helicopter arrives on scene***

***Chapter 1's U.S. End***

I'm gonna change the format of this story. The next chapters might be delayed. I need to change the format since the settings here in SH is different from the wp.

 

0