Chapter 3 – Entrance Exam
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning, Lin Feng woke up early and went to the Adventurers Guild, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement. When he arrived, he saw a line of other adventurers waiting to take the exam. As he waited, he couldn't help but notice the person responsible for the exam, a stunning woman in her 30s with long black hair and piercing green eyes. She had a cold and distant personality, which only added to her allure.

"Good morning, everyone," she said, her voice crisp and clear. "I am Eris, the person responsible for this month's adventurer exam. Please follow me."

Lin Feng and the others followed Eris to a large training ground, where they would be tested on their physical abilities. Eris explained the first part of the exam, which involved a series of physical tests, such as running, jumping, and lifting weights.

Lin Feng watched as the other adventurers took their turns, some struggling with the tasks, while others completed them with ease. When it was his turn, he gave it his all, running as fast as he could, jumping as high as he could, and lifting the heaviest weights he could manage. He surprised himself by doing better than he expected, and Eris nodded approvingly.

"Good job," she said. "You passed the physical test. Next, we'll move on to the written test."

Lin Feng followed Eris to a room where the written test would be held. The room was quiet, with only the sound of scratching pens on paper. Lin Feng took a seat at a desk and looked at the questions. They were about various topics related to adventuring, such as monster types, weapons, and survival skills.

Lin Feng took a deep breath as he read through the questions. He realized that he wasn't as confident in his knowledge of adventuring as he had thought. Just as he was about to panic, he remembered the Soul Bound system that he had received when he first arrived in this new world. The system was designed to help him with various tasks and provide him with useful information.

He activated the system and whispered, "Can you help me with the written test?"

The system replied in his mind, "Of course, Master. Please provide me with the questions."

Lin Feng whispered the questions to the system, and it quickly provided him with the answers. He wrote them down on the paper, and to his surprise, they were all correct.

In no time, Lin Feng had finished the entire written test. Eris was surprised when he turned in his paper so quickly.

"Are you sure you have finished?" she asked, looking skeptical.

Lin Feng nodded confidently. "Yes, I am sure."

Eris looked at his paper and then at him, amazed by his speed and accuracy. "Very impressive," she said. "You seem to have a great knowledge of adventuring."

Lin Feng smiled, feeling grateful for the help of the Soul Bound system. He knew that he wouldn't have been able to pass the written test without it.

"Thank you," he said. "I'm just glad I was able to answer the questions correctly."

Eris nodded and said, "We'll grade the tests and let you know the results soon. The final part of the exam is a combat test, which will be held tomorrow."

Lin Feng nodded, feeling relieved that the written test was over. He couldn't wait to see what the future held for him as an adventurer in this new world.

1