Chapter 4 – The Combat Test 
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Feng walked into the combat arena, his heart pounding with excitement and nerves. He looked around at the other adventurers, all waiting for their turn to fight. Among them was a girl with long blue hair and beautiful purple eyes. She looked shy but determined.

The judge, a stern-looking man in his 50s, announced the rules of the combat test. "The first one to fall to the ground or concede the match will be considered the loser. You may use any weapon or martial arts technique you possess, but no killing or maiming is allowed. Are you ready?"

Lin Feng nodded, feeling the weight of his sword at his side. He had trained hard in the past few weeks, determined to do well in this test. He took a deep breath and readied himself for the fight.

The girl with the blue hair stepped forward, wielding a pair of long daggers. She circled Lin Feng, waiting for him to make the first move. Lin Feng was patient, watching her carefully. Suddenly, she lunged forward, aiming a quick strike at his chest. Lin Feng deflected the attack with his sword and counterattacked, aiming for her leg. She leaped back, avoiding his strike.

They continued to exchange blows, each one trying to find an opening in the other's defense. Lin Feng was quick and agile, dodging her attacks and using his sword to keep her at bay. The girl was fast and nimble, darting in and out of his reach and striking whenever she saw an opening.

Lin Feng knew that he had to end the fight quickly. He took a step back, allowing her to come closer. As she lunged forward with her daggers, he sidestepped and swung his sword at her. She dodged, but Lin Feng followed up with a swift kick to her midsection. She stumbled backward, her daggers dropping from her hands.

The judge called a halt to the fight, declaring Lin Feng the winner. The girl looked disappointed but also impressed with Lin Feng's skill.

"You fought well," Lin Feng said, extending a hand to help her up.

She took his hand, smiling shyly. "Thank you. You're a great fighter."

Lin Feng felt a surge of pride at her words. He knew that he still had a long way to go as an adventurer, but this victory gave him confidence in his abilities. He was ready for whatever challenges lay ahead.

After the intense battle, Lin Feng felt both exhausted and exhilarated. He had won the combat test and passed the adventurer exam.

As he left the testing grounds, he noticed the girl with the long blue hair and beautiful purple eyes who he had just fought against. She was standing off to the side, looking down at the ground, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

Lin Feng walked over to her and said, "Hey, you did really well in the combat test. I was impressed by your skills."

The girl looked up at him, her shy personality evident in the way she spoke. "Thank you. You were very strong. I didn't expect to lose so quickly."

Lin Feng smiled. "Don't worry about it. You put up a good fight. What's your name, by the way?"

"My name is Mei," she said.

"I'm Lin Feng," he replied. "It's nice to meet you."

As they walked out of the Adventurers Guild together, Lin Feng couldn't help but feel a sense of camaraderie with Mei. He knew that they would meet again, and he looked forward to the adventure that awaited him in this new world.

0