Chapter 2: Hero (or Villain?) Part 2 {?}
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the factory building, at the entrance which was a plain iron double door, two guard soldiers were lying unconscious. Behind the door, Erdyn walked at a quick and careful pace. Erdyn is now crouching to his knees while hiding behind one of the assembly machines here.

Erdyn took his large briefcase from his back with his right hand and held it by the briefcase handle on one of the long sides of this large briefcase. Despite its large size and heavy appearance, Erdyn is able to carry it with only one hand, without the slightest difficulty. Something is constantly active in this briefcase, which makes the surroundings of this device have a kind of heat distortion on the part that faces the floor. Erdyn then pressed some kind of mechanism on the handle of this briefcase, which made this briefcase react. This briefcase then opened and formed into another shape in such a way quickly, forming a large shield, with a height that almost matches Erdyn's height.

This shield has sharp dove wing carvings on the upper right and left edges, and black crow wings on the more central part of the shield surface, the wings of which are like carvings with detailed embossing. On the other side of the shield which is the bottom part, obtuse triangle. On the legs of this triangle part of the shield, there is an additional part that is thicker than this shield, with a chainsaw chain, whose saw blade is covered by a cover. At the top of this large shield, there is an additional sword hilt with a length of 30 cm that rises upwards, where the blade is attached to this shield.

Erdyn took out his night vision google device from his overcoat's inside pocket and put it on his eyes. It appears that these personnel started to spread out in this factory hall while aiming their guns which have flashlights to help them light in various directions they aim their guns, with an alert attitude. After watching for a moment to determine the point of attack, Erdyn then emerged from his hiding place, carrying his large shield.

Erdyn immediately ran over to a group of personnel at this factory, and just smashed his shield into one of the army personnel here and make him bounce several meters, and crashed into one of the assembly machines here to pieces. This immediately made the dozens of other people here realize Erdyn's presence. One of the soldiers shouted

“Damn it!”

He then fired his assault rifle at Erdyn, this was also followed by several others, and some of the others appeared to hesitate. But with good reflexes, Erdyn immediately positioned his large shield in front of him and blocked everyone's fire. It appeared that every single shot couldn't penetrate this shield, and just bounced everywhere, causing many of them to pause their shots in hesitation.

Erdyn immediately dashed towards another enemy, and smashed his shield against another person to knock him away, then also smashed the person next to him. The effect of this shield attack that gives to everyone who is hit by it, is as if they were hit by a car. It could happen with the right weight and speed, but Erdyn wielded this shield without the slightest difficulty or drawback. Seeing Erdyn topple three people just like that, made all these men more alert, and tried to surround Erdyn.

They continued to shoot at Erdyn from all directions while maintaining their distance so as not to be hit by their reflected bullets. Erdyn began to back away bit by bit and moved carefully while aiming his shield precisely to parry every single shot that came to his way. While everyone here appeared to be starting to feel that Erdyn was being pressured, something else was happening.

Erdyn pulled out the sword hilt from the top of this shield, something that was fused with this shield. This sword hilt turns out to be an extension of a long sword. This long sword then separated bit by bit from this shield, the more Erdyn pulled it with a fast tempo, it is then making a sound like rapid tapping between metals. This piece that Erdyn had pulled off then finally completely detached from the shield. The thing that Erdyn pulled out is a single-edged sword weapon modified with a large-caliber rifle with a long barrel, which had an unusual shape with sharp carvings and a large bullet roller like on the revolver as the crossguard of this single-edged sword.

This rifle sword looks long, with the length of the rifle part equal to the height of Erdyn's shield while the length of the blade of the sword is even longer in order to be able to stab the enemy, plus the length of the sword crossguard which is a bullet roller, plus again with the length of the hilt which is 30 cm long.

This weapon is a combination of the large-caliber rifle on one side which is ornately carved in detail, and a sharp single-edged sword on the other side, with the blade crossguard being a large bullet roller. Erdyn immediately fired this rifle toward one of his enemies, the enemy who was hit is knocked back hard and fell, unable to stand up. It turned out that the bullets used by Erdyn were replaced with rubber bullets.

Erdyn immediately moved forward while firing his sword rifle, while also taking cover behind his large shield. The enemies who were not prepared for this sudden event, many were hit by Erdyn's precision shots, and then eventually fell. The closer Erdyn got to them, the more powerful the results of the shot he achieved, up to the point, one shot from Erdyn’s sword rifle could incapacitate one person, made them knocked back and unconscious. Erdyn then crashed his shield harder than before into one of the assembly machines here, causing this machine to break slightly and detach from its holder on the floor, and hit one of the personnel in a suit who was taking cover behind this machine so hard that he was knocked back and became unconscious.

Several people were still in a state of falling and unable to stand up, Erdyn then shot the person again until he was completely unconscious. Erdyn moved fast and once, he managed to crash his shield on one enemy while shooting his sword rifle at another enemy at almost the same time, he succeeded in knocking out 2 people at once. It could be seen that Erdyn had no intention of using his sharp sword to attack his enemies.

Erdyn's frontal attack which appeared very well trained, left only 5 of the personnel who were his enemies here, including Hardy whose expression looked shocked, while continuing to aim his handgun at Erdyn. Seeing this, they immediately moved from their places, and spread out, to take cover from Erdyn. Behind the concrete pillars, computers, or assembly machines here. As well as Hardy who is taking cover behind one of the concrete pillars. Seeing his enemies spread out, Erdyn tried to readjust his fighting style, and he then blended into the darkness. Each of them pointed their gun flashlights in all directions but did not find Erdyn.

Until finally, one of them who was not paying attention, Erdyn then paralyzed him from behind, by hitting his nape firmly. Due to the spread and darkness, they were confused as to who was being attacked. This caught them off guard, until one by one they were incapacitated, and only Hardy was left. Seeing this unusual thing, made Hardy come out of hiding, he then aimed his gun which was equipped with a flashlight in all directions, with a serious facial expression mixed with panic. Hardy thought to himself

“Damn, where is that maniac…”

Hardy was silent in his place, for some reason the situation became very calm now. This made Hardy look surprised, he pointed his handgun in various directions more calmly, until finally, Hardy felt something.

Hardy immediately turned around and found that Erdyn was not far from him. Hardy aimed his gun at Erdyn, but Erdyn who was very close was able to attack Hardy first, with Erdyn's weapon that has returned to the shape of a large briefcase. Erdyn hit Hardy's gun with his large briefcase, causing a loud bang and Hardy's gun was sent flying away, Hardy looked in pain at the hand that had been holding the gun.

This caught Hardy off guard, Erdyn immediately pushed his briefcase towards Hardy, then pushed him towards one of the large concrete pillars near them. Hardy tried to push back, but for some reason, Erdyn was still able to push him without the slightest difficulty, even with a flat expression, where Hardy's expression looked in trouble. It didn't take long before Hardy's back hit the wall of one of the concrete pillars here with great force. Hardy hit the concrete pillar so hard he coughed, and he was pinned between the pillar behind him and Erdyn's large briefcase in front of him. Erdyn said

"Let me get straight to the point, what do you guys want?"

Hardy, who tried to push but couldn't, had a troubled expression on his face, and his breath started to get short

“Urgh, you misunderstood, we are not enemies”

Erdyn looked astonished to the point of frowning, he then hit Hardy firmly against the neck with his hands, causing Hardy to lose consciousness.

0