Chapter 15: The Tragedy of the Heroes {?}
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The man in the overcoat stood up from his seat and looked towards the sky. The majestic city in front of him had a metal ceiling with an extremely sturdy metal framework all over it, filling the sky with a view far ahead, indicating that this magnificent city was inside something massive. According to the talks this man just had, he was the leader of a battle fleet, and the city in front of him was inside one of the massive battle starship carriers and the existence of an unknown number of other battle starship carriers similar to this ship.

The man in the overcoat walked away from here, toward an elevator behind him, and entered it. The elevator doors closed and began to rise steadily towards an opened large metal double door in the high ceiling directly above it and flew through it. The large door then closed.

Sometime later, the man in the overcoat walked into a vast room with only him alone. To the right, left, front, and above were the screens showing the view outside that was the outer space sky studded with stars with red cloud patterns and massive battle starship carriers of various shapes in enormous numbers appearing in a formation about to attack something.

“Should I attack now?”

This man said briefly without the slightest hint of pressure, even though he was about to lead and initiate attacks.

 

Somewhere in the universe

The sky is bright blue and a little cloudy. There is a city where almost all of the buildings are skyscrapers that rise very high and have beautiful carvings that make them look classic with a modern touch to each of the buildings. There are wide sidewalks on several levels of the building that connect each building like a bridge, and on the first level, there is a road that connects it with a sidewalk that is not wide. Beside the sidewalk is a one-story building with a wide sidewalk on top of it, connecting all the buildings for pedestrians. Green trees are scattered in many corners of the building, making the city look beautiful. Flying vehicles as a means of transportation pass by very crowded with regular heights which have three types of height levels, where the first level is at a medium height from the ground, the second level is at a high altitude, and the third level is at a very high altitude which is almost equal to the average height of skyscrapers in this city.

There is a large starship fighter plane hovering high above this city, which has a shape similar to a flying wing with jet propulsion engines on its back part that is turned off. This starship is quite large, with a size ten times that of an Earth fighter jet, which indicates that this starship is a type of personnel carrier fighter starship. The rear part of the starship has a door that opens downwards to form a bridge leading out, supported by two metal hydraulics. At the end of the bridge is a man wearing an ankle-length overcoat and knee-high boots. This man was seen from behind, wearing a mask made of metal covering his entire face. On his back, he faintly had something large attached made of metal forming like wings that helped support his body off the floor. This man looked towards the beautiful city view in front of him.

"I'll do whatever it takes to get things back to how they used to be."

Said this man in a flat tone.

The metal-masked man in the overcoat looked towards the slightly cloudy clear blue sky. Across the vast sky was the shadow of the enormous number of fleets consisting of countless battle starship carriers and a black shadow of another planet. These battle starship carriers that are faintly visible indicate that they are out of orbit, but their size still looks large even though they are seen from a great distance. Shortly after, a voice came from the communication device embedded in this man's metal mask, a male voice.

"Where are you? We'll all be leaving soon."

The metal-masked man didn't appear to have much of a reaction

“I want to take one last look at this city before leaving it for an unknown amount of time.”

The man on the communications line replied

"I understand"

For some reason, the man on the communication line didn't even argue with the metal-masked man in the overcoat at all, even though this man had delayed their fleet's departure. The masked man looked down again at the beautiful city before him.

“It's time to start everything.”

This man turned and walked back into the plane, and the door and the bridge closed again. This fighter starship flew higher and faster toward the sky, dipping higher and higher until finally, it was no longer visible.

 

Somewhere in the universe

At a fertile white-blue-green planet, odd things are clearly visible from this planet, even by just looking at it from a distance in outer space. Many parts of the planet were vast abyss-like ravines, so deep that they almost reached the core of the planet. The ravines on this planet are massive and numerous, leaving less than 50 percent of the planet.

Near this planet orbits a massive starship carrier with a size exceeding the size of the planet. This starship carrier has a shape similar to flying wing aircraft with four x-shaped wings. This starship carrier's central body part in the middle is connected to two thick parts of the starship carrier's body that extends to the right and left, then turn slightly and extend to the right and left rear like these body parts were the right and left wings of this starship carrier. The rear part of the ship resembles the x-shaped four-body wings with large jet engines. In the middle between these jet engines, four other massive body parts dangle and extend far back, which is a flexible body of the starship carrier that can move like a snake's tail with a length equal to the width of the starship carrier's wings body. Each end of this extremely long tail-like body parts are made of three claws-like bird talons that can grip something as massive as a planet.

Around this massive starship orbits countless standard-sized battle starship carriers, which are very small in size compared to the planet-sized massive main starship. There are also numerous starship fighter planes that are much smaller than the standard-sized battle starship carriers, and compared to the massive starship, these starship fighter planes are just like dust grains surrounding the planet-sized massive main starship. From their formation, the massive starship in the middle is the central command ship of these space battle fleets.

Inside the central command starship is a throne room with a higher stage and colonnade soaring high toward the high ceiling. On the higher stage were rows of several thrones where only the middle throne was occupied, sitting a humanoid man with a stocky build wearing some kind of metal armor on his entire body. Because of the dim and foggy state of the throne room, this man's face was not visible.

Far enough in front of the man, there is an open hallway that shows a view of a massive, dim, and foggy hangar so that its contents cannot be seen too clearly except for countless silhouettes standing in a row facing each other on the right and left with an extremely large armored human-like body shape with the height exceeds the height of 20 stories of a standard size building. These silhouettes are seen from the throne room from the waist to the head part.

Back to the humanoid man sitting on the throne, another humanoid man who wore some kind of metal armor all over his body walked towards the humanoid man seated on the throne.

"All preparations are ready my Emperor"

The Emperor nodded

"Good, let's go now."

The Emperor stood up from his throne

“The entire universe must bow to our empire.”

 

Somewhere in the universe

A city was destroyed, leaving the remnants of the once-stood skyscrapers. The fire burned everywhere, and the sky looked overcast because it was filled with black smoke. A man walks through a destroyed highway with wrecked or burnt cars scattered everywhere and ruins of buildings around him along the highway. This man was seen from behind so that his face could not be seen, and he was wearing a shabby suit. This man's breath is panting, walking with a limp, and looks almost no longer strong enough to walk. This man stopped his steps because the ruins of a collapsed skyscraper blocked the highway in front of him. This man looked at the building that had collapsed, then kneeled.

“What exactly happened… anyone… please help…”

Shortly after, this man noticed movement behind him and immediately stood up and looked alert.

"I have to survive no matter what."

This man ran away from here to the ruins of the building on his left.

0