Chapter 205: spanked in the class as punishment
235 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 205: spanked in the class as punishment

Nick on the back waited for a few minutes and then sent a message to her phone with new instructions.

“Drop something on the ground and pick it up with your ass facing the class.”

The face of Tamara immediately became red and she was so excited that her pussy is dripping wet.

Any more stimulation can cause her to have an orgasm with a squirt.

She trembled a little and the piece of chalk on her hand fell down from her hand.

She bit her lip and moved to the other side with her back facing the class.

Then she bent down to take the piece of chalk back into her hand.

Right at that moment she felt that many phones are recording her right now.

She turned her head without standing up looking at many phone cameras recording her ass and the dripping wet pussy with great enthusiasm.

She acted as if she did not see anything.

Then she started to take the attendance.

“Korra”

“Present teacher bitch”

The first girl she called said her present but also called her a bitch.

Then the next student continued to call her with various names which are synonyms to bitch in various local languages.

Tamara did not say anything but one can see the faint line of her love juices flowing down by her juicy white thigh from her pussy.

They are wetting her thigh high stockings.

When she was done with the attendance she received another message.

“Come to the back seat and receive your spanking for being such a slutty teacher.”

Tamara was very excited and she walked step by step to the back side of the class room.

She acted as if she doesn’t know at which seat to stop because of her blurred eyes.

But there is only person sitting on the back seats.

It was none other than nick.

When she came to the back she saw the big dick that came out of his lose shorts when it was still not in erected position.

Her mouth drooled with saliva as she bit her lip.

When she came over nick pulled her to fall on the desk in front of him with her stomach on the desk.

Well there is no harm as he held her enough to not to cause any injury to her.

Her tits also acted as a cushion for the fall and her ass was in the air.

He pulled up her skirt and said.

“You are such a slutty teacher.

‘Phat… ahaaaa….’

You sounded so high and mighty yesterday like a righteous wife.

‘Phat… ahaaaa….’

But you are such a whore that you would fuck the new neighbors on the very day you husband left.

‘Phat… ahaaaa….’

As for your sissy cuck husband is even great.

‘Phat… ahaaaa….’

He could not stop himself from sucking my cock.

He even willing bent over for me to fuck his skinny ass.

‘Phat… ahaaaa….’

You both are such a perverted couple…….”

He spoke as he spanked her ass till her butt cheeks turned red and

She moaned with every spank.

The more she moaned the sexier her moans became causing everyone in the class to become aroused.

Nick pulled her to stand again and pinched her nipples that are poking out of her dress.

“You really are a slut to wear something like that in the class room for your students to watch.

From now on you are no longer a normal teacher.

You will be called teacher bitch.

You can only wear two nipples stickers to cover your nipples.

As for the bottom you will be give a special toy to cover your holes.

Any man or woman can fuck you as long as they want.

Also you have to go to the men’s toilet for the bathroom.

You are not allowed to pee on your own.

You have to take the help of a man.

Only with a dick inside your pussy can you take a piss.

Be a good bitch and you would receive dicks to fill your holes every day.

We have given a special wish fulfilling medicine to your husband and soon he would come out as a she to help you take care of our dicks.

Now be a good bitch and suck my dick like you should do.

Also strip down.

You are going to be naked for the entire day at school as punishment.”

He said and Tamara immediately removed all of her dress in a strip show.

She looked really like a cheap street bitch.

But her high class body has made the people think that she is a goddess in the appearance of a bitch.

With that she got down on her knees and pulled down the shorts of nick.

A big cock appeared in front of her face.

It was 10 inches long and looked like a monster with many blood vessels popping on it.

She directly swallowed the head of the cock and then started to move along sucking the dick into her mouth slowly.

She made this seem like she is a pro in doing this kind of deep throat play.

Actually she really did it at the end.

That is right she took the entire dick into her mouth.

With her body enchantment completed to full 10 points her body is a perfect thing to pleasure anyone and pleasure her.

So she can do anything she wanted with her current body within the human limits.

She gagged and did various plays with the big cock deep inside her mouth.

She moved her hands to fondle his balls making them more energetic and aroused.

The balls are as big as oranges and she held them with both of her hands.

She did not forget to push her tits forward to cover the balls with her big flesh balls and poke her nipples on the balls of nick.

Nick felt that this is the first time he was aroused to this level.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 280 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2