Chapter 209: Final settlement B rank no special rewards
154 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 209: Final settlement B rank no special rewards

“…So it would be good.

I will wait till then and before that I will play with this bitch.

Now come over here and eat the big black dick you liked so much you slutty whore.”

From that day the situation has completely changed and Tamara started to enjoy the life of a bitch.

But unfortunately the previous plans are gone down the drain.

So she did not get to enjoy the big thrill.

Also she was considered a delicate instrument of Rick and she was well protected.

As for Sam, after a month he was completely turned into a woman.

Actually he still had a dick and balls.

But they are smaller than they used to be and below the dick and balls, there is an extra hole.

It was his new pussy.

It was officially opened by nick in front of all the students in the class room.

Sam was so happy to be a woman that he was literally dancing.

Tamara on the other hand is also happy with dicks to play all the time.

But she felt that she did things too openly and got caught quickly before completing her interest.

Well she cannot change the things right now and the time passed by slowly.

Before the apocalypse stared they moved to the ark hips.

They watched the show of people dying in the apocalypse and then stayed on water for a while.

During this time mike did some ruckus that Tamara signed a contract with him.

Unfortunately what he got in return is a punch and a dick to suck on.

He quieted down with a dick inside his mouth just like his son.

Tamara looked at them and lost interest.

Every day nick and dick filled her two holes and let her sleep sandwiched between them.

She enjoyed it sleeping like that in a warm embrace.

After few months of time they finally landed and the civilization developed again.

Both nick and rich took the top side of the world.

It is also time for Tamara or Mohini to leave.

As for what happens in this world after this.

No one knows.

The system said that this world would continue with Tamara regaining her original thoughts but also all these memories turning into a new woman.

Well Mohini did not care about this matter as this is the best.

With the super hot body of Tamara she can easily thrive in this world with the help of nick and Rick instead of the stupid protagonist and four eyed idiot.

…………..

She returned back to the real world where the apocalypse is still there.

The system started to complete the final settlement.

“Ding

Host has successfully completed the fantasy world.

The number of bitch points obtained in this world is 3.02 million.

Host have not fucked the male protagonists or the female protagonist

………

Completing the fantasy world evaluation,

Host has obtained the ‘B’ rank evaluation.

Host did not complete few other special hidden missions and did not obtain the higher level evaluation.

……..”

“Host has obtained the following rewards.

Host has obtained 2.17 million bitch points (After deducting the used lust points).

Host has obtained the skill danger sense (Normal grade)

Because of the poor evaluation the previous request of the host about the next fantasy world has been removed

…………..”

Well Mohini expected as much from all the things that happened.

She was planning to do things in a better way in the coming fantasy worlds.

Right now it would go into cool down period and needs time for the next fantasy world entry.

So she concentrated on the current situation.

Right now Mohini and her girls are living a peaceful life without any problems.

Also the role of Mohini has gradually reduced over time.

But the popularity is still there.

Well her strategies and calculations are still necessary.

Also her help for the soldiers during the hunting was also much appreciated.

Mohini was having her peaceful time with her girls.

The girls would sleep every night with Mohini’s tits in their mouths.

They liked the milk of Mohini so much that they would not leave her tits whenever they got free time.

Other than training she would play with them and everyone is satisfied in this cold weather.

Also they ate hot delicious food every day when they are out in a safe place.

During this time Mohini also checked the gems she has that awakened with her appraisal and detection.

She usually takes the gemstones out into the open and let them have enough time to awaken.

Some time it would take a long time for a gemstone to turn into a precious awakened stone.

The longer it takes the higher the potential a gem might have.

So Mohini let them collect the magic power of the apocalypse land.

Earth should be slowly moving towards the apocalypse land and the clouds around the earth are actually covering the movement of earth and the bright golden shield around the earth.

Currently the sun that every though is not the sun but the light dot on the energy shield covering the earth above the clouds.

The satellites dropped because of the gravitational wave and magnetic waves.

But these waves are caused by the movement of the earth.

Well no one knows this till they arrived at the apocalypse land.

When they found out they are not in a position to think as the world they are in is no longer safe.

Their primary concern at that time is to live but not to think about reasons of everything.

…………

Mohini and her girls are not slacking off.

Their target is mainly undead every day.

Killing undead is easy for Mohini and his girls.

She held a metal rod along with her girls and directly broke the bodies of the undead that comes out of the ruins of the city.

The process is easy and it is just swinging the rod around with their strength.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 285 chapters for 1$ pat reon age in P A T R E O N:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.P A T R E O N.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

2