Chapter 4: a night full of fun
4.7k 1 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: a night full of fun

 

Mohini collected the phone and stopped the recording.

 

Mohini has a hard time walking but she put on her dress and came out of the door.

 

Her target is her brother in laws.

 

Roy has two brothers that are twins.

 

They are 20 years old and are not good people.

 

In the previous life when Roy is not around they seduced Mohini they had fun.

 

Mohini was already a bitch by then and don’t mind entertaining these two.

 

But where there is no food to eat and they got some they never gave it to Mohini to eat.

 

Even after all the happiness they shared before they are not willing to share food and water with her.

 

Instead they kicked Roy in his ass and took the food and water that Mohini brought by bitching around.

 

She really hated this kind of people.

 

But right now they are the perfect people to play.

 

They are sitting on the chair drunk.

 

There is no one nearby.

 

When Mohini came to them they were shocked.

 

“Sister in law why are you here?

 

Did the brother already exhaust his juice?”

 

Mohini did not answer to them and pulled open her blouse to show her tits to them and said.

 

“Your brother needs some help so why don’t you help him take care of me.”

 

As she said she pulled the hands of the two brothers and the followed her like puppy dogs.

 

They are so lustful that they cannot wait till they reached into the room.

 

They directly put their hands on her tits and followed back holding on to her nipples.

 

Mohini was happy to fuck and enjoy the pleasure.

 

After they came inside the room they saw Roy sleeping like a dead pig with his pathetic dick out of his pants.

 

They felt contempt towards their brother for wasting such a good sister in law on his dick.

 

Any way they don’t care as they are going to taste Mohini soon.

 

Before going out Mohini has already washed off her pussy and ass hole and cleaned off the cum from her body.

 

She once again put on the camera to the side and switched it on in the act of removing her dress.

 

Then the two twin brothers sucked on her tits from each side.

 

One likes pussy and the other likes her ass.

 

So as they sucked on her tits their hands moved to the respective places to prepare Mohini for the next thing.

 

They each got a 5 inches dick and they plunged it into her pussy and ass hole at the same time.

 

Then they started to move fucking both of her holes at the same time.

 

The process made Mohini moan again.

 

But she tried her best to solve the two men quickly.

 

She let them cum inside her.

 

When they are don’t they switched places to fuck her again.

 

For the third turn Mohini gave them a hand job to spray their cum on her tits and face.

 

With that done they left back to their rooms happy.

 

Mohini promised them to entertain them as long as they did not tell anything about this to Roy.

 

They both accepted this and left happily.

 

Mohini first went to take the recording and stopped the recording.

 

She hid the phone in secret so that others would not get it.

 

Mohini washed her body again and then put on her bra and panties this time.

 

Then she went to the back yard all the way to the place where workers that came to work for her marriage are staying.

 

They are also drunk and when they saw the beauty with so little dress they immediately got into action.

 

They did not notice that she is the bride.

 

With that there are 10+ people here.

 

Mohini directly accepted them and told them that they can fuck her as they pleased.

 

So the 10 people took turns to fuck her and it turned into a big gang bang.

 

Fortunately this is a distance away from home and there are only men here.

 

They fucked her for 3 hours straight.

 

Then they fell asleep.

 

Mohini was also exhausted and slowly made her way back to the bridal chamber.

 

Well her bra and panties were already torn but she still collected them and took them back.

 

Leaving evidence is a bad thing.

 

There are no more people to fuck her even if she wanted to.

 

Also she was completely spent.

 

Walking naked in the cold climate early in the morning has made her shiver from cold.

 

She went back to the room and took a small bath to clean off the cum on her body.

 

Fortunately her hair is not messed up.

 

She slept beside Roy with her messed up clothes and arranged it to look like they had a rough night.

 

No one disturbed her sleep for the next 3 hours and she woke up around 4 in the morning.

 

It has become a habit of her to have shoot rests because of the situation in the apocalypse world.

 

She woke up and came out of the room.

 

No one woke up yet.

 

Her body is aching but she still wants to score more points to gain a better rewards.

 

So she went to see if boss Oba is awake.

 

He is asleep but with her knock on the door he woke up.

 

When he saw Mohini he was shocked.

 

He never expected for her to come to him this early in the morning.

 

Well since she was so much interested to get fucked he would fulfill her wish.

 

So he immediately took her to play in his room.

 

It was quick but the number of times is more.

 

Mohini used her techniques to let boss Oba fuck quickly.

 

Time is reaching 5 in the morning and the rime for the quest would be complete soon.

 

She went back to her room with the cum still inside and waited till it crossed……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords upto 200 chapters to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

62