4. Husband is brought into rhythm
69 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Wang Hanzhong finished his meal, he found a random place, took out his mobile phone and logged into their school's post bar while eating.

Using the trumpet that he has never posted comments or posts.

Then he made a post.

"Yesterday I overheard a conversation between Xu Mu and the counselor, saying that his family owes someone else two million for some reason, and he is considering quitting school to work to pay off the debt."

"I'm very sad to hear it. I think everyone is in the same class. Can you donate some money to help him with your meager efforts?"

Then I sent the first comment with my own tuba.

"It should be like this. I'll give him a hundred in a while, and express my heart."

Then they transferred the content of this post to their group.

"Kindly" asked everyone to help.

Naturally, his purpose was not to help Xu Mu.

He just wanted to let everyone know about this matter, and let everyone know that his family owed two million.

There are many people who know about it, and some of them will inevitably look down on him and laugh at him.

The most important thing is to let Su Xinyan know that her boyfriend will have to work part-time for the rest of his life to pay off his debts.

Following him is no future.

As soon as they broke up, he would immediately take advantage of the gap and pursue Su Xinyan.

His wishful thinking was pretty good.

The first step has been successful so far.

One spread to ten, ten to hundreds, and soon everyone in their department knew about it.

After all, the protagonist of this gossip is the boyfriend of the school belle Su Xinyan.

"Two million!? This is too much! We are all students, and our own money is not enough, how much can we donate?"

"We don't know each other, why should I donate money to him?"

"Firstly, he has not made any contribution to society, and secondly, he is suffering from some serious illness. It is completely a private problem of his own family, so he wants us to donate money to him? It's ridiculous."

"I suspect that this post was posted by his trumpet, and he directs and acts on his own here."

"Very likely."

"Su Xinyan just found such a wonderful thing? Her vision is too bad."

"I bet, Su Xinyan will break up with him in a few days."

"Break up +1."

 …

 …

All kinds of speeches and news are flying all over the sky.

At this moment, Xu Mu is having lunch with Su Xinyan in the cafeteria.

He took another look at Hongyuan Technology and found that it had increased by three yuan.

"I think this stock is really likely to rise sharply. Why don't you tell the stock players in your family to buy some?"

In fact, Xu Mu himself wanted to buy more.

After all, knowing that it will rise sharply, buying is earning.

It's a pity that I have no money.

All relatives and friends in the family were borrowed, and my mother didn't have much savings.

There is nothing to sell the mortgaged assets.

"No one in my family plays stocks, so it's useless to tell them."

Speaking of which, Su Xinyan also picked up a piece of meat for Xu Mu, which was very natural, as if she had done it many times before.

[Although my relatives play stocks, they can’t tell. This is only for them to make money. They will come to ask me which stock will go up next time. 】

[When the time comes, I don't know which one will go up, I can't tell, they thought I didn't want them to get rich. 】

[This is human nature. 】

Xu Mu was stunned.

This is something I didn't think of.

Su Xinyan, who has been in the cannibalistic financial circle for several years, understands this truth, but Xu Mu does not understand it now.

Su Xinyan added: "Sometimes a stock that was supposed to go up may change due to excessive buying, so it's safer to just buy a little bit."

Xu Mu nodded affirmatively.

After dinner.

They went back to their dorms.

It's just that they feel that the classmates they met along the way look at themselves a little differently than before.

But the specifics are different, and I can't see it.

With doubts, Xu Mu walked into the bedroom.

Seeing that it was Xu Mu who came back, his two roommates looked over at the same time.

Xu Mu found that the two of them looked at him a little differently.

Without waiting for him to ask first.

Pei Houwang said: "Brother Mu, I remember you lent me three hundred when I was a freshman, I just remembered now, give it."

"And my two hundred and eight," Cheng Wenpeng echoed.

As they spoke, the two took out the money and handed it to Xu Mu.

Xu Mu said suspiciously: "When did it happen? I don't remember it at all. You won the lottery, right?"

Pei Houwang said: "That time we went out to drink together, and we had to wash our feet after drinking too much. It was your money, that's it."

"That's right, you drank too much that time, and you don't remember what happened at all, take it."

Xu Mu was even more puzzled by the way they forced money.

"Honestly, have you heard any news?"

this....

The two looked at each other.

Choose to tell the truth.

It turned out that they learned from the school post bar that Xu Mu's family owed two million.

So I wanted to help him.

It's just that the family conditions of the two are average, and they are both students, so they don't have a lot of pocket money now.

In fact, there are many.

This was not the era before Su Xinyan was reborn.

At the current price, save a little, the five hundred and eighty is enough for Xu Mu to eat in the school cafeteria for a month.

Xu Mu said sincerely: "I accept your wishes, but I have already thought of a solution to this matter."

The two looked at each other.

"What method can make you earn two million in a short time?"

"Don't think about doing things that violate the law and discipline!!"

Xu Mu was speechless for a while.

"Don't worry, I won't be so stupid, you will know after a while."

After he confirmed it again and again, the two reluctantly believed him.

 …

 …

After Su Xinyan returned to the dormitory, her roommates were also there.

Chen Xiaolu asked hesitantly, "Xinyan, are you... all right?"

Su Xinyan laughed immediately.

"Why do you ask that?"

"We... heard that Xu Mu's family owed someone else two million. Do you know about this?" Chen Xiaolu asked.

Su Xinyan frowned slightly.

"Where did you hear that?"

"The school post bar, and our department's group," Chen Xiaolu replied honestly.

Su Xinyan took out her mobile phone and opened the school post bar, the first post was.

She clicked in and took a look, her brows furrowed even deeper.

"Xu Mu's family does owe two million to others, but it's not enough to require everyone to donate money, and everyone has no obligation to donate."

"This post must have been intentionally sent out with rhythm."

After all, Su Xinyan is a person who has returned from rebirth, and she has seen too many similar situations.

So she saw the purpose of the poster at a glance.

But her roommate's focus wasn't on rhythm.

Regarding this matter, they were still a little skeptical.

With Su Xinyan's affirmation now, knowing that this matter is true, I can't help but sigh in my heart.

once Upon a time.

They envied the couple Xu Mu and Su Xinyan very much.

After all, they are talented and beautiful, well-matched and loving.

I didn't expect such a thing to happen.

"Then you prepare..." Chen Xiaolu said.

Su Xinyan said firmly: "I know what you guys want to say, I will not break up with him, and I will pay back the money with him."

Her three roommates looked at her with complicated eyes.

Surprised, admired, puzzled.

Anyway, if it were them, they might choose to break up.

After all, with the current Xu Mu, there is really no hope and no future.

Chen Xiaolu and Su Xinyan have a good relationship and support her decision.

The other two roommates were not optimistic. They thought that Su Xinyan was being stupid and was dazzled by love.

What is the use of love, money is king.

But they didn't persuade them much, since it had nothing to do with them anyway

3