5. Stocks soared, 400%!
52 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Xu Mu learned what happened.

I posted a post on Tieba right away, and explained it in their group by the way.

"Hello everyone, I'm Xu Mu. My family does owe two million yuan, but I don't think I'm qualified to ask for donations from everyone. Thank you."

Roommate Pei Houwang slapped his thigh violently.

"Oh, you're sick!" Cheng Wenpeng shouted.

"I want to understand one thing,"

"Then you pat your thigh!" Cheng Wenpeng said speechlessly.

Pei Houwang said to himself: "I think the purpose of the person who posted the post before may be simply to reveal this matter, and he didn't want to help Brother Mu at all."

Cheng Wenpeng's eyes lit up.

"It's very possible! At that time, I felt that there was something wrong with this post, but I couldn't figure out what went wrong."

Xu Mu touched his nose speechlessly, "I don't seem to have offended anyone."

The two turned to look at him.

"Are you really confused or are you pretending to be confused?" Cheng Wenpeng said angrily.

"You're so meow that you've got countless school beauties from our school's suitors, and you said you didn't offend anyone?"

Pei Houwang echoed: "Yes, you not only offended people, but also offended many people."

"Forehead...."

Xu Mu was a little helpless, he and Su Xinyan were together in the first half of the semester.

For half a semester, who told you not to catch up, blame me.

"but."

Pei Houwang changed the subject.

"Now I think it's time to think about it, who is this posting?"

Cheng Wenpeng said: "He used a trumpet, so he shouldn't be able to find out."

"It's a pity, I have to deal with him when I find him!" Pei Houwang said.

Xu Mu's mind was not here, he looked at the stocks that had already started to rise.

"I found a good stock today. If you have spare money, buy some."

Cheng Wenpeng took a look, "Is it Hongyuan Technology? I haven't heard much about it before."

Pei Houwang said excitedly: "Brother Mu, you don't have any inside information, do you?"

Xu Mu smiled wryly and said, "If I had inside information, I would have repaid the two million. I just think the possibility of this stock going up is slightly higher."

He can't be too obvious.

That's not easy to explain.

Cheng Wenpeng said: "It just so happens that the one I bought has fallen, and it makes me upset, so I should change it to this one."

"Then I'll have some too, if it's really high, please treat Brother Mu to eat and wash your feet," Pei Houwang followed up.

"It's fine to eat, but it's fine to wash your feet," Xu Mu said.

If there are too many people buying, it may affect the direction of this stock.

However, their funds are very small, so there is no need to worry about this problem.

The two together bought more than 30,000 yuan.

At this moment, another roommate of theirs, Zou Yuan, came back.

He usually has an average relationship with Xu Mu and the other three.

Now that he learned that Xu Mu's family owed two million to others, his attitude towards him was somewhat indifferent.

It seemed that he was afraid that Xu Mu would lend him money.

Xu Mu just laughed at this.

It's not the first time he has seen such a warm and cold relationship.

 …

 …

the next day.

Xu Mu and Su Xinyan were still walking around the campus holding hands as before.

Although they would attract many people's attention when they walked in the school in the past, but this time there are more people watching them.

"Damn it, Su Xinyan hasn't broken up with him yet."

"Hehe, this makes me feel that she is very scheming. After all, if she breaks up now, she will definitely have a reputation of disliking the poor and loving the rich."

"You mean she will break up with Xu Mu after a while?"

"I'm sure, it will be scored within a month."

"+1 for a month."

"However, the family owes two million, so why does Xu Mu look like a normal person?"

"If I had him drop out of school directly to make money, he would still be interested in going to class and dating, tsk tsk."

Regarding the discussion of the students, Xu Mu pretended not to hear it at all.

The same is true for Su Xinyan.

"I found out who posted the post yesterday."

"who?"

Xu Mu asked subconsciously.

Su Xinyan took out her phone.

"This person used a small account to post, and after posting, he was the first to stand up and comment, and then forwarded the post to our department's group."

[And I remember that in the previous life, just after we broke up, he kept chasing me. There is a 95% chance that it was him. 】

"Wang Hanzhong."

Xu Mu remembered this person. When they were not together, this person often went to see Su Xinyan.

Just never had an appointment.

Make a mental note of the name.

We must find an opportunity to deal with him in the future.

Walking and chatting, they have already entered the classroom.

The students looked at Xu Mu slightly differently, and even avoided sitting with them intentionally or unintentionally.

It was also for fear that Xu Mu would lend them money.

Xu Mu suddenly found that this is also very good, it can make his side quieter.

It's time for class soon.

At this time, Yan Wenyao, the teacher of their practice class, walked in hastily.

"Students, I changed classes with your teacher Sixiu. We will have a practical class this time."

The practical class is usually only one class a week, and I have already attended it yesterday.

Some students shouted.

"But we didn't bring a notebook either."

Yan Wenyao waved his hand and said, "You don't need to bring it, you just listen to me in this class."

This surprised everyone.

This is the first time that students are not allowed to operate in this kind of practical class, and the teacher wants to do it himself.

Yan Wenyao turned on his computer and multimedia equipment.

"Yesterday, a company named Hongyuan Technology released a good software."

"We won't comment on how the software is doing. Let's focus on the company's stock."

When Yan Wenyao opened the stock trading software and everyone saw the stock's increase, they were all surprised from ear to ear.

The exclamation continued.

"Wocao! The increase has reached 417%!!!"

"It's so scary that it has risen so much!!"

"If I bought one million yesterday, it would be five million now. It's a huge profit."

"I don't know which lucky guy bought it in advance."

"No way, I knew this morning, but you guys don't even know about it?"

"I found out about it in the early hours of yesterday, but I didn't expect it to rise to the current price. If I knew it, I would have bought it right away. It's a blood loss."

When Xu Mu bought it yesterday afternoon, it was 75, and today it is 388.

It's only two o'clock, less than twenty-four hours.

One million becomes five million, ten million becomes fifty million.

This is stock trading, and this is finance.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to stocks and finance.

 …

 …

3