6. Brother Mu, you are amazing
54 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After everyone was surprised.

Both produced the same problem.

That is.

"Will this stock continue to rise? Do you want to buy it now? If you buy it now, when will you sell it?"

This is also one of the reasons why Yan Wenyao changed classes on purpose.

He just wants to use this actual case to analyze and explain it to everyone.

Prevent students from blindly following the investment and losing too much money.

Yan Wenyao raised his hand and pressed it, motioning for everyone to be quiet.

After the classroom quiets down.

Yan Wenyao said: "It is very common for a company like this to release a new product and its stock price rise, but this time it is different."

"There was no warm-up news before the software was launched, and the stock price even fell a little before the launch."

He opens another document.

"As a result, from the end of the press conference, the stock price has been rising all the way, almost without stopping."

"Obviously, there is capital at work."

"I believe everyone wants to know now whether this stock will rise, and when will it stop or even fall."

"I'd like to know too."

There was laughter in the classroom.

Yan Wenyao continued: "Only the capital behind the operation knows this issue. I can only explain and analyze it with you. As for whether to go long or short, it depends on your personal opinions."

"But before that, I would like to ask, who in our two classes held this stock before eight o'clock last night."

"Raise your hand and let me see."

The students in the class turned their heads and looked up one by one.

They also want to see if there are any lucky people around them.

Xu Mu and Su Xinyan raised their hands.

And his two roommates, Pei Houwang and Cheng Wenpeng.

There was no one else but the four of them.

"Only four? Is there anyone else?" Yan Wenyao asked.

Everyone looked at each other.

Although they wanted to raise their hands, they really didn't buy it.

"Okay, I get it, I can let it go."

Yan Wenyao nodded.

"Pei Houwang, Cheng Wenpeng, can you two tell me when you bought it and why you bought it?"

Everyone looked at these two classmates who were usually not very conspicuous.

The two looked embarrassed and looked at Xu Mu.

Seeing Xu Mu nod his head, he started talking.

"Xu Mu went back to the dormitory last night. When he was looking at the stock, he told us that he felt that the stock had potential. If there was no good choice, we could try to buy something, so we bought it."

"So that's how it is."

Yan Wenyao and other students turned to look at Xu Mu.

God! !

He not only bought it himself, but also recommended his roommates to buy it.

Why not recommend us! !

At this moment, they all regretted it.

Why didn't I have a good relationship with Xu Mu before! !

If you have a good relationship with him, you will definitely remind me that you can earn at least tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands if you follow him.

Even more ridiculous.

They were afraid that Xu Mu would ask him to borrow money, so they deliberately alienated him.

Maybe people can pay off their debts and even make a lot of money just by relying on this stock.

Regret filled everyone's brains.

Yan Wenyao said: "Actually, when I passed by Xu Mu in class yesterday, I saw him buy this stock and asked why."

As he spoke, he shook his head a little annoyed.

"It's a pity that I just thought he had a lot of ideas at the time, and I didn't follow."

ah?

There is such a thing? ?

We don't know, you know but you didn't follow.

Look at it this way.

You are worse than us.

Then Yan Wenyao repeated the reasons Xu Mu said at the time.

"I hope that everyone will learn from Xu Mu in the future. While being cautious, start with small details and dare to practice."

Afterwards, he dug up other similar cases and analyzed them for everyone.

But he didn't ask Xu Mu what he thinks about this stock in the future.

For example, will it rise, and where will it stop.

Because if Xu Mu was right and everyone followed suit, the result would be good.

In case what he said was wrong and everyone followed suit, it would be a loss.

They will blame Xu Mu in turn.

This is human nature.

Yan Wenyao clearly understands this.

That's why he didn't ask him his views on the follow-up of this stock in public.

At the end of a class, Yan Wenyao left the classroom.

Before Xu Mu and Su Xinyan got up to leave, thick-skinned classmates surrounded them.

"Xu Mu, you are so good, at least make hundreds of thousands this time."

"Brother Mu's vision is too good."

"Brother Mu, do you think this stock will go up again?"

Although the other students didn't come around, they didn't leave the classroom either.

Instead, they listened to the conversation here one by one, obviously wanting to know.

Su Xinyan curled her lips without leaving a trace.

[The skin is really thick. When we came in, we wanted to hide far away, but now we all came over to curry favor. 】

Xu Mu naturally wouldn't tell the truth.

"When I bought it, I just thought it might go up, and even if it didn't go up, it wouldn't go down. As for how long it would go up, the teacher didn't know, so how could I know?"

Although I thought it would be such an answer.

But when Xu Mu said it, everyone was still a little disappointed.

"Then when will you make a move?" Someone asked again.

Xu Mu said, "It depends on the situation."

They still want to keep asking.

Xu Mu didn't want to waste time with them here, so he pulled Su Xinyan and got up to leave.

Seeing that Xu Mu was about to leave, they couldn't stop him.

Turning around, I went to look for Pei Houwang and Cheng Wenpeng again, after all, they heard what Xu Mu said when they bought it.

The two of them are not stupid, so they naturally understand what kind of idea they are playing.

Cheng Wenpeng said: "I think I've made enough money, so I'm going back to my dormitory to sell it now."

Pei Houwang: "Me too."

Saying that they slipped away.

It is equivalent to saying that they asked a circle without any substantive answer.

In fact, it can be expected.

After all, Xu Mu didn't have a good relationship with them, so why tell them.

I just feel that the opportunity to make money is in front of me, and I am not reconciled not to give it a try.

Then someone spoke again.

"Everyone is a classmate. If you don't say a word of reliability, this person is really bad."

"He's just lucky. He really is a stock god who knows everything."

"Yes, who doesn't eat dumplings during the Chinese New Year? Maybe the stocks we bought will go up tomorrow."

For some reason, there was a sour smell in the classroom.

3