9. My husband is amazing!
62 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under the attention of thousands of shareholders, the stock price of Hongyuan Technology is still rising steadily.

Those who hold it are excited and fearful at the same time.

The intestines of those who did not get it in time were all green with regret.

Xu Mu's school is a double first-class university, and the top three universities in domestic finance and economics are stable.

Students naturally pay more attention to stocks than most college students.

"My God! This stock is crazy, and it's still going up!"

"Why! Why didn't I get it yesterday!!"

"I bought this stock before. Yesterday morning, I saw that it had risen to 300, so I quickly sold it. I didn't expect it to rise to 580 today! I want to cry but have no tears."

"I once had a huge sum of money in front of me. I didn't cherish it. I didn't regret it until I lost it. If God gives me another chance, I will definitely be a stud!!"

"I don't know how much this stock will rise to. I even want to short it."

"It's a coincidence that this is not the case. I chose to short last night, and now I am ready to go to the rooftop."

"I just want to know if Xu Mu has made a move?"

Some students did ask Xu Mu.

Xu Mu naturally wouldn't say it.

After all, he still has to sell at the highest point and then go short.

This is something only he and Su Xinyan know.

As said yesterday.

Xu Mu and Su Xinyan came to the school library, found a place with relatively few people, and exchanged details of the bike-sharing plan in low voices.

If Xu Mu was left alone to think and perfect it.

Every three to five days is not enough, and there will be some omissions or unreasonable places.

But Su Xinyan, a reborn person, is still an investor who participated in ofo's financing.

This matter is much simpler.

Basically, when Xu Mu raised a question, Su Xinyan said half of it with her mouth and the other half in her heart.

Xu Mu wrote the whole thing directly.

Come down all morning.

This gave Su Xinyan an illusion.

[Whether it's my husband's ability to understand and think too much, or my tacit understanding with my husband has improved after rebirth, why does it feel like it's all right. 】

Xu Mu secretly laughed in his heart.

I can hear you, little fool.

Before returning to the dormitory after lunch.

Su Xinyan glanced at the time and said, "Hongyuan Technology is now at 680, and I feel that it shouldn't be able to rise anymore, so let's make a move."

[It is now 12:50, and it will rise to 689 by 2:00 pm, and then it will fall. 】

Xu Mu nodded in agreement.

"That's what I thought too. I'll make a move as soon as I get back to the dormitory, and I think I can try shorting it."

Su Xinyan frowned slightly, making people think of Xi Shi in Dong Shi's allusions.

"Although we know it will fall, we can't guess exactly how much it will fall and when it will fall."

【How should I tell my husband that it will drop to 320 at around ten o'clock tomorrow morning. 】

It turned out to be three hundred and two.

That's it.

Xu Mu said, "I feel like it might drop to around 400."

Su Xinyan was so happy that she almost didn't laugh out loud.

【Husband is amazing, I guessed very close. 】

"I think it may be a little more, three hundred and five is possible, but if it's a bit safer, four hundred is better."

Xu Mu said, "Then take three hundred and seven."

"Um."

Su Xinyan said suddenly: "By the way, I feel that after this matter is over, there's no need to deliberately hide how much money you made."

"After all, the project we are going to do in the future is to start from our school. If you are more famous, you can save some publicity expenses, which will have a great effect on the development of our project."

[In the previous life, there were many bosses who did all kinds of weird things for the sake of fame and traffic. 】

Xu Mu nodded, "That's it, I understand."

.....

Xu Mu returned to the dormitory.

Pei Houwang pointed and said, "Brother Mu, we bought a big watermelon, which is quite sweet. I specially put it in the refrigerator of the canteen for a while, and left half of it for you. There is a spoon here, just dig it and eat it."

It is mid-September now, and the weather at noon is still a bit hot.

"good."

Xu Mu was not polite either, he directly held half a frozen watermelon, dug and ate it with a spoon.

According to what Xu Mu said, the two of them gave up when the price rose to 600 in the morning.

When they bought it, they had a total of 30,000 yuan.

Now it is 240,000.

In less than two days, he earned 210,000 yuan.

This is something they dare not even dream of.

Xu Mu ate a few mouthfuls and said, "By the way, I want to borrow your money, do it again, and pay you back at noon tomorrow."

The two of them can earn so much, all thanks to Xu Mu.

So when they heard Xu Mu want to borrow money, they agreed without hesitation.

"No problem, the two of us now have a total of 240,000 in our accounts, and we can give them all to you."

Xu Mu chuckled.

"Aren't you afraid that I will pay all your wives?"

"You helped us earn this money in the first place. Even if you lose it, you can accept it. Just treat it as a dream."

Cheng Wenpeng's mentality has always been the best among the three of them.

"Yes."

Pei Houwang echoed: "What's more, I think Brother Mu, you have the potential to take off, even if you don't earn much, you won't lose money."

Scholars praise others is nice.

Xu Mu didn't say anything hypocritically.

After eating the watermelon, I started to operate.

First, he sold all the Hongyuan Technology stocks he held at 589.

There are a total of 370,000 in Xu Mu's account.

Plus Pei Houwang and Cheng Wenpeng's 240,000, the total is 610,000.

The 610,000 yuan was all used to short Hongyuan Technology.

To put it simply, shorting is to borrow high-priced stocks first, wait for the stocks to fall, and then buy them back.

Like doing long, it is to earn the difference in the middle.

certainly.

If you make a wrong estimate and the stock does not fall, or even rises, then it is a loss.

The memory of Su Xinyan, a reborn person, dropped to three hundred and two.

If there is some butterfly effect, it is very small.

So nothing to worry about.

The stock of Hongyuan Technology was shorted when Xu Mu started shorting, that is, at two o'clock.

began to fall.

Shareholders who originally held this stock are still carnival.

Seeing this, I suddenly panicked.

"Wascao! Why did it start to fall! I just started!"

"You are a fool, you dare to start at such a high level!"

"It has risen to more than 600, and it is normal to fall."

"It's a pity, I thought it would be seven hundred or even eight hundred."

"Don't panic, everyone. This is just a technical adjustment. Maybe it will suddenly rise back to 700 in the afternoon?"

In fact, everyone knows that after rising to a certain height, it will fall.

But Hongyuan Technology has risen from 75 to 689, which is too fast and too much.

This makes everyone feel numb, and even creates an illusion that it will continue to rise.

Now it suddenly started to fall, and they didn't react at all.

When they looked from six hundred and eighty-nine to six hundred, to five hundred, and finally to four hundred.

Straight away.

2