10. Depressed teacher!
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

the next day.

ten o'clock in the morning.

Xu Mu left the keyboard with both hands.

Looking at the 940,000 in the account, he showed a relieved smile.

Return the 240,000 that they borrowed from Pei Houwang and Cheng Wenpeng.

The remaining 700,000 yuan belonged to Xu Mu himself.

Strictly speaking, Xu Mu and Su Xinyan are husband and wife.

From forty thousand to seven hundred thousand.

Only two and a half days have passed.

If his principal is 400,000, or even 4 million, he will earn even more.

Pei Houwang asked curiously: "Brother Mu, I really want to know how much money you made this time, so it's not convenient for me to disclose it."

Cheng Wenpeng at the side also looked over.

Xu Mu said casually: "What's the inconvenience? You don't even have to keep it secret for me. I had 40,000 in the beginning, and now I have 700,000 in my account."

hiss! !

The two gasped.

In two and a half days, 40,000 were 700,000.

"It's so scary!!"

It has been more than two years since the fighting spirit turned into a horse.

"Then Brother Mu, are you going to do something else?" Pei Houwang asked again.

After all, Xu Mu still has to make money to pay off his debts, so if he keeps 700,000 and does nothing, he can't pay back 2 million.

"I have this plan, and I've been thinking about it recently, and I will need the help of the two of you at that time," Xu Mu said.

Pei Houwang said: "Brother Mu, I'm just four words, and I'll be there whenever you are called."

Cheng Wenpeng said: "I also have four words, and so do I."

This time I made 240,000 by following Xu Mu, and I'm sure I'll earn more by following Xu Mu next time.

Anyone would know how to hug Xu Mu's thigh.

"Are you watching the Water Margin TV series recently? Why have I been doing the same?" Xu Mu asked with a smile.

"Very true."

.....

Xu Mu still remembered what Su Xinyan said.

There is no need to hide how much money you have made this time.

Making yourself more famous will have a great effect on the shared bicycle project.

This is the celebrity effect.

Therefore, when someone in Koukou and Tieba asked me, I would implicitly disclose it to them.

Not surprisingly, it aroused widespread discussion among the students.

"Hey, have you heard? Xu Mu made 700,000 from 40,000 by relying on the Hongyuan Technology stock."

"Worth grass!! 1900% profit!! This is too scary!"

"I thought he would make money, but I didn't think he would make so much and so outrageously."

"Didn't you find out? If you just go long, and you can't earn 700,000 for 40,000, he must have gone short. This shows that he not only predicted the rise of this stock, but also predicted its fall."

"Hiss! This is too powerful!!"

"Some people said that he was just lucky before, but now it seems that these people are just being bitter."

"According to the speed at which he makes money, the two million debt is not a problem at all, and it won't take long to pay it off."

"Now I finally understand the meaning of a handsome man and a beautiful woman. This is about Xu Mu and Su Xiaohua."

"envious."

Xu Mu's fame spread more and more, not only the students, but also some teachers knew about him.

in the office.

Several colleagues knew that Xu Mu's class was taught by Yan Wenyao, and asked him about Xu Mu one after another.

"Old Yan, there is such a talented person in the class you teach, you can't have a treat tonight."

"That's right, that's right, the students are amazing, and the teachers are also honored."

Yan Wenyao pouted.

"Forget it, I'm so depressed now."

The other teachers were very puzzled.

"Why are you depressed? Shouldn't you be happy?"

Yan Wenyao sighed.

"Actually, when Xu Mu first bought that stock, I should have been the first to know about it, and I even asked him why he bought it."

"It's just that I didn't follow it at the first time. I didn't dare to buy it when I saw it rose so high the next day."

"I didn't expect it to rise until the third day, which means I missed two opportunities to make a fortune."

puff....

The other teachers in the office were stunned after hearing this.

Just burst out laughing.

"Hahahaha, old Yan, you are really talented!!"

"At first, I thought it was a pity that I didn't get in the car. After hearing your experience, I feel much better."

Seeing them like this, Yan Wenyao became even more depressed.

.....

.....

At noon, Xu Mu and Su Xinyan came to the third floor of the school cafeteria, where there are some slightly higher-end restaurants.

This is their first time coming up.

After all, the consumption here is much more expensive than the canteen.

Although 700,000 is not enough to pay off the debt, it is still a lot.

And this first step can be regarded as a successful step, and the road after that will be relatively easy.

Naturally, we have to celebrate and have a good meal.

Eat half.

Su Xinyan said: "Tomorrow Saturday, I want to go home."

Xu Mu said casually, "Do you want me to come with you and meet your future father-in-law and mother-in-law in advance?"

"Okay," Su Xinyan replied.

A bright smile flashed in her beautiful eyes.

【Hey, I knew you would say that. 】

【Before starting the bike-sharing project, you still need to save some money, otherwise you will have to find angel investors everywhere for the funds. 】

[It just so happens that my hometown has a good opportunity to make money, so it won't be easy if you don't come with me. 】

Xu Mu was stunned for a while.

On the surface, she didn't expect that she would actually agree.

In my heart, I didn't expect that I would fall into the routine of the little idiot.

Seeing his expression, Su Xinyan couldn't help but smile coquettishly, her eyes were as beautiful as crescent moons.

"Just now, you said you wanted to be with me. You can't go back on your word."

[Although the main purpose of going back with me is to make money, and I won't meet the parents right now, but I still want to scare you. 】

Su Xinyan thought with a wicked taste.

Because he heard her voice, Xu Mu looked innocent.

"I've always kept my word. I'll see you when I see you. There's nothing to be afraid of."

Su Xinyan gave him a beautiful roll of eyes.

【Cut, you didn’t say so bravely when you and I went home to meet our parents in your previous life. Sitting on my sofa in winter, your palms were sweating. 】

Xu Mu was speechless for a while.

Was he so broken in his previous life?

But think about it too.

If I didn't hear her voice, I thought she was really going to take me home.

I can't calm down for sure, I guess I might have insomnia tonight.

no way.

The woman is a little apprehensive when she sees her mother-in-law and the man sees his father-in-law.

Xu Mu didn't believe that Su Xinyan would not be nervous when she went to see her mother.

 …

 …

2