11. Western Zhou? Last week?
34 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Su Xinyan's hometown is in Pingjiang, next to Shenghai.

It's an hour away by train.

They didn't bring anything, just a bag, and left.

Xu Mu is 187 tall, tall and straight, sunny and handsome.

Su Xinyan's height is 165, and her skin is as smooth as fat, fresh and pleasant.

She took Xu Mu's arm.

Anyone who looks at it can tell that this may be a couple who are still in school.

I can't help but sigh, it's nice to be young.

They did not buy seats, only standing tickets.

But it's only an hour, and it's often happened that I take the bus station for an hour in Shenghai.

Su Xinyan was next to Xu Mu, and they kept talking in a low voice.

"It will be here in a while, are you really not nervous at all?" Su Xinyan asked in disbelief.

【What's wrong, he probably doesn't know the real purpose of my bringing him here, so why is he acting so confident. 】

In order not to make her suspicious.

It's time to show off your acting skills.

Xu Mu said in a daze, "What do you want to eat later? Just eat whatever you want."

Su Xinyan poked Xu Mu with her green finger.

"What, we just finished breakfast not long ago."

[It seems that I'm still a little nervous, and I'm starting to get confused. 】

Xu Mu said again: "What does father-in-law like? Let's go buy some presents first."

"Don't worry, just follow me for a while," Su Xinyan said confidently.

[I can just take this opportunity to go to Antique Street. 】

[As long as you find that big brick and buy it, you will have the money needed for the early development of shared bicycles. 】

Xu Mu frowned.

Go to Antique Street to buy bricks and chip in?

This operation made Xu Mu a little confused.

He thought about it carefully.

"It seems that this brick may be a hidden precious antique, and it will be sold after buying it at a low price."

After arriving at the station.

The reborn Su Xinyan stared at the familiar yet unfamiliar station, stunned for a moment.

【This week in my previous life, I chose to go home because I broke up with Big Pig's Trotter and was in a bad mood. 】

[I didn't expect that when I came back this time, not only did I not break up with him, but I even brought him with me. 】

Xu Mu was puzzled.

Why do you say that you are a big pig's hoof?

What a weird adjective!

They took a taxi to the Antique Street in Pingjiang.

Xu Mu asked, "Father-in-law likes antiques?"

"It's not like I like it very much, it's just a hobby," Su Xinyan replied.

[The main reason is that the family conditions are average, and I can't play antiques even if I like them. 】

[But I have to thank him for this hobby, otherwise I would not know this good opportunity to make quick money. 】

Xu Mu saw an antique shop and wanted to go in.

But Su Xinyan held her back.

"We can just pick some from the stalls on the side of the road. Most of them are fake or high imitations. Even if there are real ones, we can't afford them."

"Aren't those on the side of the road more fake?" Xu Mu said.

Su Xinyan said: "Oh, it's fine if you want it, there's no need to buy something so precious."

【That precious big brick is on the side of the road, isn't it a waste of time to go to the store. 】

So Su Xinyan dragged Xu Mu around from stall to stall.

In the past, I took a big look, and if I didn't see Brick, I just left.

Xu Mu asked curiously: "Every time you pass by a stall, you don't take a closer look, just leave after a glance, what kind of routine is this?"

"If there is something my dad likes, I can tell at a glance," Su Xinyan said.

[There are so many stalls here, if I look carefully, when will I see them? 】

Xu Mu was just asking.

They move on.

After seeing almost twenty roadside stalls, Su Xinyan finally stopped in front of one stall.

Meimu is also difficult to remove on several big bricks.

[Isn't it one? How come there are three? 】

[Forget it, I bought everything. 】

Seeing that they were interested, the boss hurriedly greeted them.

"Look at the handsome men and beauties. All the antiques here are good. It will definitely save face to pick a few pieces and display them at home."

"Let's take a look," Su Xinyan said casually.

The boss looked them up and down and was a little disappointed.

He feels that these two people are novices, and they don't have much money.

Prospective novices can't make a lot of money. After all, they don't understand anything and don't spend a lot of money on antiques.

Those who are pitted are those who have money but know little about antiques.

These people obviously understand a little bit, but they think they have seen everything.

It's easy to fool around.

Su Xinyan first pointed to a stool-sized tripod and asked, "How much is this?"

The boss said courteously: "Beauty is really discerning. This tripod is from the Western Zhou Dynasty. It is very valuable for collection. It seems that you are students. I will charge you 50,000."

[Western Zhou Dynasty? I think it was last week. 】

Although Su Xinyan complained in her heart, there was no wave on her beautiful face.

"what about this?"

She pointed to another shot glass.

The boss said: "This one is also good. The Jade Dragon Cup from the Tang Dynasty was used by a certain emperor. Although it is small, it is more expensive. It can only be sold to you for 70,000 yuan."

Su Xinyan rolled her eyes speechlessly.

"Boss, don't treat us like three-year-old children, can you, how much is this cup?"

Boss: "Five thousand."

At this time Xu Mu asked, "Where are the three bricks?"

Su Xinyan's beautiful eyes lit up.

[Oh my god! I was still wondering how to bring it up, but my husband noticed it. 】

Boss: "This is a Qing Dynasty city wall brick, two thousand and five pieces."

Xu Mu said: "That cup plus these three bricks, six hundred."

The boss looked distressed and depressed.

"Oh handsome guy, how can you bargain like this? My bricks from the Qing Dynasty cost at least 2500 yuan each. You only paid 600 yuan for the four pieces, which is too low."

Su Xinyan said: "Three hundred cups, one hundred bricks, quite reasonable."

[If it wasn't for buying bricks, I wouldn't even want this broken cup fifty. 】

"No, no, it's too low," the boss looked embarrassed.

Su Xinyan said: "I don't want the brick, but the cup is four hundred. If it's not enough, we'll leave."

"this...."

The boss looked very distressed.

"Hey, forget it, forget it, it's all for you."

"That is to say, you are still students. If you lose a little, you will lose a little."

Xu Mu and Su Xinyan pretended not to hear his foolish words at all.

Paid, bagged things and left.

2