12. Treasure hidden in bricks
30 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pass a gazebo.

Su Xinyan said: "I'm a little tired, let's rest for a while."

【Take advantage of this time to find out the secrets of these three bricks. 】

"good."

They came under the gazebo.

Su Xinyan opened the bag and said, "Why did you take a fancy to these three big bricks?"

Xu Mu said: "I think such a big brick may have hidden secrets."

"What do you mean?" Su Xinyan asked puzzled.

【Wow, I didn't expect my husband to know this. It seems that finding Brick's secret is not that difficult. 】

Xu Mu explained.

"When I was in middle school, I read a street stall magazine. It said that during the war years, some people tried their best to hide their precious antiques so that they would not be destroyed or stolen."

"Hiding precious antiques in bricks is also one of the methods."

"Since I met it, it's not too expensive. Buy it and have a look. You can accept it if you don't have it. Wouldn't it be better to have it?"

Su Xinyan's beautiful eyes were slightly bright, and her delicate face was full of affirmation.

"That statement is quite novel."

【Looks like God helped us earn this money! ! 】

[In my previous life, I still heard my dad talk about this incident. At that time, I was in a bad mood because of the breakup, so I went back to my hometown. 】

[The next day my dad chatted with an antique lover, saying that someone bought a brick in the antique street, only to find that there was a treasure hidden in it, and sold it for several million. 】

[But I'm so envious of my dad and his friends. 】

After hearing Su Xinyan's voice, Xu Mu suddenly realized.

I see.

Xu Mu picked up a brick in one hand and weighed it in his hand.

Then change to another one.

that's all.

The three are constantly compared.

Xu Mu pointed to one of them and said, "I don't think the weight of this one is the same as the other two. Maybe there is really something good in it."

Su Xinyan was very surprised, "Really? I'll give it a try."

[The method of this inspection is quite special. 】

After careful comparison, she found that it was exactly as Xu Mu said.

"This one is indeed a little heavier. If it is not for repeated comparisons, it is impossible to tell the difference."

Xu Mu nodded affirmatively.

"How about we find an antique shop and let someone who knows how to open it?"

Su Xinyan replied: "Okay, I happen to know a trustworthy boss, he has a good relationship with my dad, and his shop is right in front."

"Walk!"

They came to the antique shop Su Xinyan mentioned together.

The boss is a man in his fifties, he said with a smile when he saw Su Xinyan.

"Niece Xinyan, why are you here? Are you on vacation?"

"After a week, I'll stop by here to see Uncle Qian," Su Xinyan said obediently.

At this time, her tone and temperament changed slightly.

Like an obedient little girl.

Usually in school, she is a cold and talkative goddess, with the appearance that strangers should not enter.

When I was alone with Xu Mu.

On the surface, she is a pure and lovely, occasionally shy schoolgirl girlfriend.

In her heart, she is a strong woman who occasionally complains, has rich experience, and at the same time loves her husband Xu Mu deeply.

Xu Mu would like to call it the ever-changing school flower.

Qian Dong asked, "Have you not returned home yet?"

"No, I came here right after I got out of the station," Su Xinyan replied.

At this moment, Qian Dong saw Xu Mu beside him.

"This is your boyfriend? You won't be bringing him back to meet your parents, right?"

Su Xinyan showed a rare girlish shyness.

"Uncle Qian doesn't make fun of me."

When she came with her father before, Qian Dong would jokingly introduce her to her boyfriend and scold Su's father angrily.

After all, it is not easy for any father to accept such a thing as a pig beating his own cabbage.

Qian Dong said: "I think this young man is tall and handsome, and you are quite a good match."

What Xu Mu didn't expect was that.

Su Xinyan actually admitted it directly.

"He is indeed my boyfriend."

[We finally came together in the last life, and I will follow him in this life. If so, there is no need to hide it. 】

Xu Mu looked at her with eyes full of love.

How can a husband ask for such a wife.

"Huh? He's really a boyfriend."

This surprised Qian Dong a little.

The look in Xu Mu's eyes changed instantly, into the eyes of an elder looking at a junior.

Looking him up and down.

Xu Mu took the initiative to say hello, "Hi Uncle Qian, my name is Xu Mu."

"well."

Qian Dong nodded straight, "That's right, the young man is very talented."

He changed the subject and asked again: "Does your dad know that you brought your boyfriend back?"

Su Xinyan shook her head, "He doesn't know yet, I hope you, Uncle Qian, will keep it secret for me for the time being and let me tell him."

[If I really take Xu Mu to my house now, I guess my dad will definitely not give him a good face. It is better to take it step by step and tell him slowly. 】

"No problem, I will keep it secret for you," Qian Dong agreed without hesitation.

"Oh, when I said I was going to introduce you to someone before, you gave me that look that you wanted to give me a knife. Now it's a bit difficult for you to take him back with you."

In fact, Qian Dong also understood.

The same goes for changing yourself.

The daughter who has worked so hard to raise is going to college.

Suddenly, she came home with the pig that had slapped her, who could bear it.

Su Xinyan said, "I have my own way of doing this."

"That's good."

Qian Dong said: "I see that you are holding a brick from the Qing Dynasty in your hand. Do you want to sell it, or do you want me to show it?"

Su Xinyan said: "The second thing we came here was this. He saw this at a stall just now and insisted on buying it. He said there are treasures in it, so he wanted you to help open it."

As she spoke, she looked at Xu Mu with beautiful eyes and blinked.

Slightly playful.

"oh?"

Qian Dong came to his senses and took the brick from Xu Mu's hand.

After looking carefully for a while, I took out the tools and started to disassemble.

Soon there was a discovery.

The yellow inside the brick is completely different from the outside.

"There is really something!!"

Qian Dong immediately concentrated all his energy and began to carefully clean up the bricks and stones outside.

After a while, the whole picture of the thing inside was displayed in front of their eyes.

"There is actually an inkstone inside!"

Qian Dong has been in this industry for decades, and he has only heard of such a thing once, but has never seen it.

He changed several tools and began to remove the brick dust on the inkstone one by one.

Only in this way can we see what kind of inkstone it is and what year it is.

Mainly it's about its price.

2