Playing With Mother – Chapter 3 (R-18)
3.8k 4 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Playing With Mother ~ Chapter 3 (R-18)

Roel stared at the dazed woman infront of him as he started stripping off his clothes until he was down to only his underwear. His toned and masculine body, not fitting for a typical 17 year old came into view. 

Damn this body really is amazing. My weak body from back then can't even compare. Forget that, I need to do something about her. I can't get into the mood when she's staring so blankly. But, rather than completely hypnotising her, it would be better to make her give into her desires along with being hypnotised. 

He slowly walked up to Ariana and put wrapped his arm around her slim waist. The sudden touch made her flinch for a second before going back to the monotonous look she had. 

"Mother, from now on your mine. Your body belongs to me, and your love belongs to me too." As Roel started talking, the pale purple mana from before whisped around Ariana's body again.

"R-roel's?"

"Yes. Father doesn't treat you well does he? I'll make sure you feel good."

"Roel will make sure I feel g-good? ♡" Ariana's eye's flickered in anticipation for the first time since she was hypnotised.

"Mhm, all you have to do is give yourself to me." 

"A-ah, b-but I can't....your my son...this is wrong." She said as she looked down hesitantly. 

"How about you give it a try? If you don't like it then we can stop..."

"H-huh? I don't think we should be doing thi- mm?? Chu♡ Chu♡"

Just as Ariana was about to refute Roel for the second time through her hazy conscious, he suddenly pulled her in and kissed her. Roel's lust that had been burning up for the whole morning finally caved in as he finally got to enjoy his treat. Her heart-shaped lips were quivering as she eventually gave in and responded to his kisses. 

"Mmm~ Chu♡ Chu♡...Haah...Roel♡" Ariana's eyes were glazed over in pleasure. This was the happiness she had wanted since she was a young girl, and now there was someone to give it to her. She didn't care whether it was her own son, she just wanted to be held. 

"Haah...haah....get on the bed and turn around." Roel's breathing was heavy and he couldn't contain his arousal anymore. He wanted violate this woman. 

"Okay darling♡" Ariana responded in a sweet voice. 

Roel let go of Ariana as she unfastend the zip on her dress. Her elegant dress fell to floor revealing her lewd and fertile body. She made her way to the bed, crawling ontop on all fours as her breasts jiggled. She spread her legs and arched her back, her plump ass swaying in the air, almost as if she was asking to be mated. The sticky wet liquid dripping down from her pussy demanding a strong male penetrate her. Seeing such a sight, Roel quickly removed his underwear and climbed onto the bed behind Ariana. His throbbing penis rubbed up against her wet honeypot teasing her. 

"Ahhn~" Ariana moaned softly as she felt her son's penis touching her special place. 

Roel leaned ontop of Ariana. Grinding his penis on her pussy while grabbing her breasts and kissing her neck. 

"Beg me like a whore." Roel whispered into her ear. 

"Darling~ Please give me your dick♡ Violate me♡ Make me your slut♡" Ariana begged him in a sweet voice. 

With a single push, Roel's penis, dripping wet from pre-cum, slides into Ariana's vagina.

"AHHHHH~ It's so deep inside me♡" 

"Your pussy is so tight" 

Ariana screams with pleasure from being penetrated. Her ass ripples as Roel's hips go back and forth. Roel can feel Ariana's pussy gripping tightly onto his cock, her warm wet insides wriggling around his shaft. Grabbing her slim hips, Roel penetrates Ariana deeper and rougher. Ariana moves her hips to match with his. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoes in the room. 

"AHHNNN~ AH AH AH....PLEASE BABY~...HARDER♡" 

"You sound just like a whore right now."

"That's right♡ Ahnnn~ I'm Roel's whore♡ Your mother is a slut♡ Mmm~"

"Fuck that just makes me want to violate you more."

"AHHNG~ Darling deeper♡ Ah! Your hitting my womb~♡ Ahhh~"

Roel pounds Ariana's pussy like a dog in heat. Trying to get as deep as he can inside her. His instinct is telling him to breed this woman. He wants to make this top-tier woman have his children. At the same time, Ariana's vagina is sucking on his cock. Trying to wring the semen out of this strong man and have his babies. Her brain keeps telling her it's wrong but her body wants her to accept her place as a female. 

"Mmm~♡ Ahh♡ It's no good♡ I want your cum darling~ Put a baby inside my womb♡"

"You want my children? What will father say?" 

Roel already knew that he wanted to breed the bitch under him. He was going to spurt the seed of a dominant male inside her and make her have his children, but he still wanted to tease her. It was alluring seeing a woman begging for his cum. 

"Ah~♡ Forget about him...he's not important~....I'm your's now, I want to have your baby♡" Ariana looked up at him with a debauched expression, clearly drunk on the pleasure. She wanted to be impregnated by Roel no matter what. Her husband didn't matter anymore, she had met a better man. 

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!!" 

"AH~ AH~ BREED ME DARLING~♡♡....AHHNNN CUMMING~ I'M CUMMINGGGG~♡♡♡"

Roel pushed his penis as deep into Ariana as he could go, shooting his thick semen into her womb. Ariana's back slumped and body shook as she climaxed. Roel leaned ontop of Ariana as both of them felt the afterglow of their orgasm. Ariana could feel Roel's hot sticky cum flooding into her womb. The warm sensation of being filled with seed almost made her climax for a second time. She instinctively knew that Roel had impregnated her. Sorry Frenca, Roel gave me my second child before you did♡.

Thick white semen leaked out from her pussy, slowly dripping onto the wet sheets of the bed. 

Ah~ that was amazing. It's probably the best orgasm I've ever had. Roel, I love you♡♡.

Roel turned Ariana's head and kissed her gently and with love. 

"Chu~ Kiss~ That felt great mother...your such a good girl...Chu~"

"Chu♡ Chu♡ I love you Roel~♡ I'm definetly pregnant with your child♡"

After quite a bit of kissing and love making, Roel finally got up from his bed and started putting his clothes back on. Looking at the beautiful naked woman with his cum leaking out of her pussy, lying on his bed made Roel feel a great sense of satisfaction. 

"Well then..."

Roel got neatened up and looked at his door with a amused expression. When his eyes focused on the door, he saw a shadow flicker underneath the frame. Roel's smile only got wider after seeing such a sight. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

32