Ruler of the Astra House – Chapter 6 (R-18)
2k 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ruler of the Astra House ~ Chapter 6 (R-18)

A year had flown by since the first time Roel came to this world. The weather had cooled, currently nearing the end of fall and slowly transitioning into winter. The leaves of the mystical autumn trees had all fallen and withered away, the plants entering their slumber as the first snow began to fall. While the world was slowly sinking into the cold, inside Astra House's Twilight Manor, in the 3rd room on the second floor, the atmosphere was anything but chilly. 

"Mmm~ Masterrrr♡ Lady Ariana will get upset if you don't...Ah!♡...get there on time....Nngh...!"

"Shut up and make your pussy tighter."

"Ahn!♡"

A blonde haired maid was bent over on all fours as Roel slapped her tender ass. Her long lustrous golden hair was shaking side to side, concealing her jiggling breasts as Roel thrust back and forth into her. He bent down and started licking her beautiful long ears. Yes, this blonde beauty working for the Astra House was an elf. Elves were quite elusive existences in this world. Some chose to integrate into society and as generations passed by they slowly lost most of their native elf lineage, while other's chose to stay in their little corners of the world, hidden but present in this uncharted world. 

"Why are you resisting now Leah? I thought you wanted to get pregnant like Reah."

"Ah!♡ I want to have a child like Onee-chan, but Lady Ariana will...Mmm♡...get mad that I'm taking your time...Ahhng!♡"

"Don't worry about Ariana, she'll behave."

"Yes Master♡ Nnngh!♡"

Roel grabbed Leah's hips and started pounding faster and rougher, pushing his dick into her deepest parts. Her ass rippled while her warm and wet pussy started tightening up, ready to recieve his semen. The sound of flesh hitting flesh echoed louder and louder until Roel finally reached his limit and pounded his cock as deep into Leah's vagina as it could go. Fresh ropes of hot cum flooded into her womb trying to fertilize her eggs. Leah came at the feeling of her master's seed filling her up, her body shaking from the intense climax. Roel pulled his penis out of Leah's pussy, letting go of her hips which caused her to fall forwards onto the bed. White cum was dripping down her thighs as Roel's seed flooded out of her pussy.

"Thanks for the treat, that felt great."

[Maid Leah: Status - Pregnant]

A notification popped up in front of him, seeing it he nodded in satisfaction. With Leah impregnated, Roel had completed the very first mission he had planned; taking control of the Astra House. Over the last few months, Roel had secretly impregnated every female living in the Twilight Manor, from the slaves, to the maids, and even his own mother Ariana. He made sure to hypnotize every single women he impregnated, coordinating them to spread information and eventually creating his very own private network of some sorts. He had also silently dismissed all of the male staff one by one in a way most people wouldn't notice.

Roel knew that this time was a precious privilege that he didn't have much of. The Duke wasn't home, this was the time he was the most free to follow through with whatever he wanted to do. Now that he had taken control here, the next step was the spread out. The circle of nobility in this world was tight knit and vigilant. Rumors spread wildly and now that Ariana was also pregnant, it wouldn't do for her to remain here.

"Mona."

At his call, a pink haired catgirl walked into his room.

"I see you've been having fun master, have you impregnated her?"

"Yes. The first step of my plan is complete. How many of the girls have given birth so far?"

"8!♡ Two of them had twins, it seems your seed is special master♡. There are 7 girls and 3 boys."

"Good. Send the boys to the nursery, the nuns there will raise them. Raise the girls here." Roel said smirking in satisfaction.

"Yes Master♡"

"Ah yes, is "it" done yet?"

"We finished constructing it yesterday, we should move as soon as possible."

"I see...tell Ariana and anybody expecting within 6 months that it's time to move. Arrange the carriages, I'll be coming along too."

"Yes Master♡"

I'm still turned on though....

Roel ended up mating with Ariana for the rest of the night, by the time he was done, his cum was leaking out of her pussy and the sheets were soaked.

 

Sorry for being so late with uploads! Had a lot going on for a while but I think I'll be back to more frequent updates. Thanks for reading.

18