23. Repentance(1)
151 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mitsuri, I am leaving tomorrow."

"But I haven't completed the training from Rengoku-san."

"Mitsuri. We aren't leaving. I am leaving alone."

After emphasizing the fact that he alone is going to leave Rengoku Mansion, Mitsuri finally understood his words. From his first words, she thought that both of them would be leaving, travelling around as before.

Drip! Drip!

And just as he expected, tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Leaving alone… Are you going to leave me, Kotaro-san?"

"Mitsuri…"

Looking at her tears, it made Kotaro's heart ache. This is the first time except his injuries he has seen her so sad. And the worst fact that he knew it yet he did it.

But to gain something, you have to lose something. If he can't get out of his comfort zone, then he wouldn't be able to become stronger.

"Come here."

He opened his arms and took hold of naked her, hugging her tight trying to give her a sense of security. Both of them could each other's warmth, and even more since they were naked.

"I promised you to be with you forever. How could I leave you?"

"Then…"

"You idiot. How could even thing of that?"

He bumped her head softly making her look up at his face. Then with a smile, Kotaro started to caress her pink head making her calm.

"You know how I was about to die during the fight?"

"Yes."

"Did it scare you?"

"Yes."

"Me too. I was so scared that if I die then I wouldn't be able to protect you."

"…"

Kotaro moved his arms and crossed it around her waist, bringing both of them closer than before. And finding Mitsuri calmed down about a while, he started to explain his reason for his departure.

"I was very confident that I would be able to protect you. But later on, you had to protect me, while I was lying helpless in verge of death."

"B-But in the end…"

"Yeah. That was something I came up in the last minute. An enlightenment in times of death. But that was a coincidence. It won't happen every time."

"…"

Mitsuri was silent. Even though she wanted to deny and console him that he wasn't weak, she couldn't do it. Because whatever Kotaro said was truth.

'I can't even do anything for Kotaro-san.'

She is his wife. Yet she couldn't find anything to help him through situation. Mitsuri couldn't help but doubt herself if she deserved to be Kotaro's wife.

"Hmm? Why are looking so down?"

Kotaro noticed Mitsuri looking quite sad after his words making him a bit confused.

"Kotaro-san is depressed and I can't do anything about it."

"Ah…"

'To think she would be sad upon my sadness. I guess, that's why people need a partner in life. A person who can share the same feelings for each other.'

"Who said that you didn't do anything for me? Mitsuri, your presence itself cures me."

The sudden cheesy words made her blush and she quickly snuggled into his chest to hide her face. Kotaro just laughed and hugged her even more tightly, trying to feel more warmth of his wife.

"That's why I need to go. To become stronger, and protect my cure of life."

"Kotaro-san, it's not fair. Saying such pretty words, and then leaving me alone."

"Forgive me, Mitsuri."

"I won't forgive you."

"Even if I give you more boxes of Sakuramochi?"

"Huh? Kotaro-san, do you have more boxes of Sakuramochi?"

Mitsuri came out of his hug and looked behind him to see if he had more boxes of Sakuramochi. But she couldn't any more. Why there are no more boxes?

"Huh? Why There aren't any boxes?"

"Pu-haha!"

She looked back at Kotaro to ask about it, only to find him laughing hard. It has been a while Kotaro has laughed that hard. Looking at Mitsuri swayed by sweets is a really funny sight for him.

"Sorry, Mitsuri. But I just can't help but… Hahaha!"

It didn't take long for Mitsuri to realise that she has been teased by Kotaro once again.

"Kotaro-san!"

"S-Sorry… Pu-haha!"

Kotaro wiped his tears and finally calmed down. Some laughter was still alive, but looking at Mitsuri's face, he knew that it would be bad if he continue it more.

"Please forgive me, Mitsuri."

"I won't forgive you this time, Kotaro-san!"

'Huh? She seems to be angrier than I thought.'

That's right. Mitsuri was angrier than ever. It was not because Kotaro teased her. It is because Kotaro teased her with Sakuramochi. And for Mitsuri, this anger is justified.

'Even if it's Kotaro-san, I won't forgive him for teasing me. And It's definitely not because he didn't give me more Sakuramochi.'

She sat down there with her arms crossed, which is her intimidating pose. But unfortunately, with her naked figure, it didn't intimidate Kotaro, but it's not like it was without any effects.

Her big chest was lifted up by her hands, and both of it came outwards, making Kotaro's pole twitch with excitement.

'Has she forgotten that she is naked?'

That's right! With her anger being in forefront, Mitsuri totally forgot that she is naked. And her unknowing manner just made Kotaro to have a raging boner.

'What is there to hesitate?'

Kotaro is a married. And the best fact about being married is the goodbye to masturbating. He don't need to control himself. And at this midst of the dilemma, his mind was struck with an idea. The idea came to him like an unexpected oasis to a parched traveller.

"Really? You won't forgive me, Mitsuri?"

"That's right. Even if you give more boxes of Sakuramochi, I won't forgive you, Kotaro-san."

Kotaro crept near her, and was sitting just couple of breaths away from her.

"Really?"

"Y-Yes."

Looking at Kotaro being so near, Mitsuri's heart skipped a bit, but she is not going to surrender this time.

"Even if I do this?"

He grabbed her to her surprise, and kissed her neck. The sudden kiss made a jolt of pleasure pass through Mitsuri's body making her moan.

"Aah~"

Kotaro didn't stop and continued his attack. He started to kiss all around her neck. And he found the red hickeys he left earlier. He started to lick it, and that instant overwhelming pleasure made Mitsuri cum a bit.

Lick! Lick!

After a few minutes, all of her neck was cleaned by him. He finally came out of it and looked at Mitsuri who was panting in heat.

"Are you unwilling to forgive me even now?"

Wiping her drool, Mitsuri looked at him with her blushed face paired with stern eyes, unwilling to submit to him.

"T-That's right."

But once again it didn't do any help. It only buffed Kotaro once more, making the boner more vigorous.

"Well then. You better be ready for my repentance."

---

Read additional chapters in - Patreon.com/cherryblooming

9