24. Repentance(2)*
198 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well then. You better be ready for my repentance."

He grabbed her shoulders and pushed her down. Both of his hands were beside her, preventing her from any kind of escape.

And on his face, he carried a devilish smile. A smile of a predator after cornering the prey it is about to devour. His broad figure on top of her with those predatory eyes gave Mitsuri a very intimidated presence coming out from him.

But it didn't scare her. On the other hand, this newfound dominance of Kotaro made her more wet.

'So, this Kotaro-san's chest. So strong… and so manly.'

During their previous intercourses, Mitsuri was a bit too shy and often overloaded with pleasure, making her unaware of her surroundings. Numerous times, Kotaro has pushed her beneath him, but it is the first time she looked at him properly.

His glistened body, and arms with strength to lock her down, and the most impressive – the meat rod on her stomach. It is just…

'So heavy.'

She looked at it for the first time with sane eyes, and couldn't believe finding it so big and heavy. After all, it is reaching up to her stomach.

'Did it really go inside me?'

She couldn't believe that this big heavy rod could actually fit inside her. While her eyes were on it, her nose caught up it's smell. If she has rate it, it wasn't particularly a good smell. But something about it was enchanting. Even if it smells bad, she just wanted to smell it.

And the more she smelled it, more profusely her crotch started to leak out her juices. In modern words, she was turned on. Seeing her own vulgarity, she couldn't help but think if she is a bad girl.

Her mind was filled with such questions, but she didn't time to find the answers. Because her man, Kotaro was in his limits. He bowed down his head and went near Mitsuri's ears.

"Mitsuri. You like this dominating side of me, don't you?"

After having countless sexual nights with Mitsuri, Kotaro gradually found Mitsuri's kinks. She is more of a submissive kind of partner who needs a strong man in front of her.

He was ninety percent sure about it, but after looking at her current behaviour, he is completely sure. Her such personality stems from her insecurity of unable to find a man.

Even in the original story, Mitsuri didn't join the demon slayers with a grand intention of protecting the innocent people, or finding her a use of her unnatural strength like this one. She joined only to find a stronger man than herself whom she can married.

Because of her absurd strength, most men didn't look at her as a woman, and it was kind of her long-lost wish of getting treated like one. That's why she sought for a strong man in the original story.

But in this timeline, she is already married to Kotaro before she sought her journey of finding of strong man. And that's why she doesn't have a fixation of finding a strong man as her life partner, but her hidden desire of being treated as a woman still exists inside her.

Before Kotaro, no one looked at her as a woman. And now since she is married, she wanted to be dominated by her beloved husband.

Her lips opened, and she gave the desired answer Kotaro wanted from her.

"Yes. Kotaro-san. Please make me a real woman."

Her enamoured look towards him with the add-on of her request to make her a woman made his head explode.

"Mitsuri. This is our last night before I leave. Sorry, if I go too relentless."

"Huh?"

He caught her legs, and spread them wide open. Her crotch was open, and it twitched feeling the sudden coldness the came after it being in open. He didn't wait much and rubbed his rod on it before pushing it in.

But then he realised that it was already too wet as if it was inviting him to be get inside. And to not wasting this opportunity, he lifted Mitsuri's legs a bit more, and he was on top of her, on a squatting position with his rod on top of her crotch.

"W-Wait, Kotaro-sa… Ooooooh~!"

Thrust!

He pushed all of his rod in one single thrust with all of his strength and weight and crushed her womb, making her howl in pleasure.

But he didn't stop with one. He did it again and again and again.

Thrust! Thrust! Thrust!

"Ooohnnn~! Oohh~! Oohh~!"

And just like that Mitsuri's words were interrupted with that overwhelming pleasure. And Mitsuri knew that it was just the start of the long unforgettable night.

---

Chirp! Chirp!

The first sun rays fell in, and it was the sign of the end. Kotaro finally took out his penis after a final shot, and sat down next to Mitsuri's face who eagerly stretched her tongue to clean it.

'I went a bit too hard.'

Kotaro looked at Mitsuri, who was lying on her face panting with her arms and legs spread like a crushed frog. Yesterday night, Mitsuri's words provoked him a bit too much. And the idea of dominating made Kotaro lose his mind.

What he didn't try last night?

The best part of being Mitsuri strong is that he can try all sorts of position without any harm. And last night… He don't even have to explain. Just a look at Mitsuri's condition is enough for it.

"I better let her rest a bit."

He looked at her sleeping soundly. Looking at her innocent face, a smile crept on his face. Her long pink hair was all over because of last night.

"I should sort them out."

And in her sleep, he started to sort out her hair in silence to make sure that she doesn't wake up. In the night, it's wife's duty to take care of husband, and in the morning it's his duty to care of his wife.

But his actions made her move a bit, making him doubt if he woke her up. But after looking her it seems she still asleep. And in midst of it, she started to mumble in her sleep, making Kotaro know one more habit of her wife.

"Let's hear what she talks about in her sleep. I will tease her again."

With mischief in mind, he laid down his ear near her mouth. He was sure that she must be mumbling sakuramochi in her dreams. But her next words made his eyes widened.

"Kotaro-san, I love you…"

"You…"

A heartful smile came on his face and he kissed on her forehead in response to her confession.

"I also love you, Mitsuri."

---

Read additional chapters in - Patreon.com/cherryblooming

8