Prologue
110 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'UGH... My head hurts, wait... Can I still feel pain even though I died? ' Thought Kai.

"Host? Are you awake? Please open your eyes" asked System 001.

It was then that Kai heard a soft and pleasant voice and slowly opened his eyes and was left stunned at the view in front of him.

He was lying on a soft black bed and the surrounding was a view filled with sparkling stars everywhere as if he was in the middle of a galaxy. There was a bird, like a phoenix from legends, perched on the side table by the bed.

"Host?" asked System 001 as it tilted his head.

'Is this bird speaking?' Thought Kai

"Yes, Host! Hello! I am System 001!"

Kai narrowed his pretty peach blossoms eyes and opened his mouth.

"Did you just read my thoughts? Please refrain from doing so. And you called yourself System 001, as in those Systems from fantasy stories that act as golden fingers or imprison their hosts to do tasks forcefully?"

"I understand, I won't listen on in your head, Host. Yes, I am a system like in those stories, and binding with me is your own choice, I have no right to force you. But first please listen to the profits and what you will have to do to gain the profits." Replied System 001

"Ok. Tell me," said Kai, as he very easily calmed down and accepted all this, anyway, he was already dead.

As System 001 hid his surprise at such a calm Kai, he dutifully stated the conditions -

"Ok, First, the task - You will transmigrate as a minor character in the plot who connected to both the protagonists and the main villain and you are supposed to stop the two from becoming enemies and clear the misunderstandings.

You are allowed to OOC as it's one of the privileges I have. You can do whatever you want after completing the main and side tasks, if you want, you can leave the world as soon as the task is complete, or live in that world till old age.

You will have access to the system store which will allow you to purchase items with points you will gain from completing tasks and the mission world. As a new host, you will get a random gift box as a starter pack. After you gain a certain number of points, you can fulfill a wish you have. I can also accompany you in a physical form in the worlds, but only as an inanimate object at the start due to low level.

The worlds are divided into levels - S, A, B, C, D, E, F, with F being the lowest and S the most difficult and complicated." with that System 001 finished the briefing.

Kai remained silent for a while and thought about it, just as he was about to speak, System 001 interrupted.

"If you agree, you can give me a name and I will change shape into the most favored animal you have."

"Lux, it's Latin for Light, it will b your new name," said Kai after a few seconds.

"Yay!! Nice to meet you, Host. I am Lux, your system. Would you like to see your current level and skills? " said Lux as he flew around Kai.

"Just call me Kai, please show me my stats."

"Right away, Kai. Here -

NAME - Kai Bright

LEVEL - 01

AGE - 26

POINTS - 0

WORLDS - 0

STRENGTH - 80

INTELLIGENCE - 100

AGILITY - 80

CHARM - 90

SKILLS - Hacking, business acumen, cooking, martial arts, Eidetic memory "

3