Prologue – 2
90 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Would you like to check your gift box? " Asked Lux as he settled on Kai's lap in the form of a black cat.

"Let's do that." Kai said as a mystery box appeared in front of him.

As Kai touched the box, many coins and other things spilled out and then disappeared. Suddenly Lux exclaimed.

"Wow, Kai looks like you were lucky. You got very useful items - 1,000 coins, a golden lucky spin ticket, 5 x nutritional pills, 10 x stat points, a space skill pill."

"I will eat the skill pill now Lux, and tell me about the lucky spin? " Said Kai.

"Right away, sir. The pill has been integrated into your body and then I shall inform you about the lucky spin. The lucky spin is just the ones in games, except anything can come out of it, but usually, it's always something you need or might need in a mission world." Said Lux, waving a paw, and the lucky spin appeared.

"Ok, leave the spin for later and inform about the skills section"

"Yes. The skills section contains everything you knew in your original world and were proficient in. It also has levels as follows - Beginner, Low, Intermediate, High, Master, Demigod, and God. Your current skill levels are as follows –

SKILLS-

Hacking - Master

Business acumen - Master

Cooking - Intermediate

Martial arts – High

Wow!!, you have such great skills, Kai. " Exclaims Lux.

"Well, yeah, my world is at least nearing the interstellar age and I liked learning things thoroughly, no matter what it was."

"Anyways, let's leave for the first world shall we?" Asks Lux.

"Yeah, let's go"

Transferring world... 3...2...1...

2