1.25 – Where is my stupid sibling?
418 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 3

…while this was happening…

"..."

Izayoi scanned the room, taking in, but more importantly, trying to discern how a boring lecture about a topic he had long since mastered in a class could transform into him watching some a chick flick.

His position was different as well. He sat up straight, but his body just kept going.

No, not his entire body——just his chest.

Strange.

Looking down— "What the hell?!"

Giant freaking breasts hang from his chest!

Izayoi reached down to grab them when…

Oh my god, they’re real!

And sensitive.

Real and sensitive breasts hung from his chest.

Izayoi’s hands moved around his waist...

I’m thin too...

And reaching down further, between his legs, he located no crotch. Well no cock.

“You okay?” A voice asked. Izayoi practically jumped out of his skin seeing Akeno seated not five feet away. "Aki, what’s the matter?"

"Aki?"

Is she talking to me?

Izayoi bolted to his feet and darted into the other room.

"Aki, wait! Where are you going?!"

Izayoi closed the bathroom door behind him before finally breathing a sigh of relief. Akiza’s reflection greeted him in the full-length mirror hanging on the wall.

This can’t be! I look like that bitch!

This was all of Izayoi’s worst nightmares rolled into one.

"What happened?" He was an exact duplicate of his useless step-sister, down to her face which even sported her resting bitch-face as the default expression.

"This is so wrong." Izayoi removed Akiza’s shirt, struggling with the bra but finally managed to set those big uncomfortable boobs that she flaunted at every opportunity free.

Free to jiggle.

They seemed enormous from this perspective.

Large, firm and round.

"Damn Akiza, just how big are your tits anyway?" Ten pounds a boob by the feel of them.

Just because I love big boobs doesn’t mean I want a set of my own!

Her nipples, small and pink. Simply adorable.

Izayoi quickly wiggled out of Akiza’s pants so that he could admire just how slender her ass is.

Grab!

"Nice and firm. I can bounce a coin off of this butt." Her legs were long and toned. She was a soccer player so no surprises there. Izayoi blew some of his sister’s hair out of his face, only to have to repeat the process a few more times.

"Hold up, if I’m in Akiza’s body, then is she in mine?” Izayoi snorted at the idea, imagining her reaction. "I need to get out of here. I can’t stay in this—aaaah!"

A pair of soft hands had reached out from behind him and groped his new boobies.

"How rude? Coming in here to play with your breasts and you don’t even invite your bestie?" Izayoi battled against the alien feelings spreading throughout his new body.

"I…wasn’t…playing." Akeno’s grip on his chest was so stimulating.

"If you’re not careful, you’ll develop a habit." Izayoi didn’t see much wrong with this predicament if he could relish having his boobs groped by a cute girl every now and again. Akiza had also made herself out to be this noble, law-abiding member of society. All the while cavorting with her best friend in private.

No, I can’t do this. I have to focus on finding Akiza and get my body back.

"Akeno, stop. This is—wrong…" Even as he declared it, the sensation of his breasts being fondled by another woman overwhelmed Izayoi.

"I don’t see anything wrong with letting your best friend play with your tits."

This feels really good.

“Ahh~” Izayoi yelped embarrassingly.

"Do you like me doing this to you, Aki?" Akeno rubbed her hands over his boobs as though they were a pair of stress balls, using her nails to poke and prod Izayoi’s nipples. "I thought so. You’re really getting off on this, aren’t you?"

"I don’t know what’s happening to me,” Izayoi whimpered satisfyingly. “I can't help myself. What you’re doing, it just feels really good."

His new body was much to aroused to let him think straight. Izayoi’s male consciousness was a terrible match for all those overwhelming female feelings.

I had no idea Akiza and Akeno had this kind of friendship.

They’d put the fantastical ideas he’d had of them being together to utter shame.

And now he was one half of those fantasies!

Without warning, Akeno spun Izayoi, letting him see just how fortunate the situation was via her smile.

Akeno hastily removed her clothes until she was completely in the nude. Her chest was modestly smaller than Akiza's, but they still looked yummy. In his old body, Izayoi was a good foot and a half taller than her, now they were the same height. Akeno pressed herself up against him so much that Izayoi felt her erect nipples touching his.

"Oh, Aki, being here with you like this, my knees are already weak."

"I know what you mean."

Izayoi hugged her into him, savoring those deliciously sweet boobs squashing up against him.

"I can't hold it in anymore,” Akeno yelped before suddenly pinching his erect nipple.

"Aaaah~"

"I want you."

Izayoi’s body wanted to melt right on the spot.

This is amazing!

I’m about to have wild, lesbian sex in Akiza's body—with Akeno!

Akeno hungrily attached her mouth to Izayoi’s nipple, sucking and treating it like a cheap lollipop. She grinded her cunt against the warm body of the male-turned-female.

*Suck* *Suck*

Scissor sisters here I come!

"Here, suck on my pussy, bitch."

Bitch?

"Hey! Who are you calling—mmmmmph!"

Akeno pushed Izayoi’s complaining face down into her crotch. He was shocked by her brazenness. Intercourse with a member of the same sex was illegal. Taboo even in most explicit material. It went against everything Procreation stood for. Yet, Akeno’s wet lips were pushed up against his mouth.

Shameless.

Izayoi listened to the urges in his body, sticking out a tongue and lapping the young woman’s pussy.

"Aaaaah~~" Akeno threw her head back, letting out the most enjoyable gasp of excitement Izayoi had ever heard a girl make. "Dreams really do come true!"

Before Izayoi could make some of his dreams come true, Akeno guided him away from her crotch.

"What's the matter?!"

“Wait here.” Akeno dashed into the other room before anything else could happen.

.

..

"Here!” She exclaimed moments later. Izayoi’s expression transitioned to horror at the reveal of a massive dildo strapped between Akeno’s legs. The young woman looked positively intoxicated with lust as she rubbed her lubed up hand up and down the dreaded device.

"I bought this especially for you. Just in case I forgot."

"Hell no!" Izayoi pushed his way past, barely stopping to grab his shirt and pants. He continued to run, ignoring Akeno’s cries. He only stopped after he was safely outside…three houses away. He hastily put on his clothes before settling on calling Akiza.

…her phone wasn’t on his person.

Damnit! Must still be inside with Akeno.

Izayoi weighed the pros and cons of going inside and grabbing the phone versus facing off with Futa-Akeno.

.

..

I’ll have to find another way.

Matsuda’s face suddenly popped into his head, followed by a resounding ‘no’. Going to that perv for assistance was completely out of the question.

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

Can we trust Matsuda?
  • Yes Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No Votes: 11 84.6%
Total voters: 13
7