1.30 – Help Me Get Out of This F*cking Body, Perv!
427 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 7

Damnit Matsuda! 

Izayoi held up what looked like a sailor uniform, swearing at his best friend’s perverseness. Instead of going into his room and picking something he knew would fit, Matsuda decided to go into his weird cosplay fetish collection and choose something he knew wouldn’t cover much. 

“I’m not wearing this!” He yelled through the door. 

.. 

… 

“Matsuda?! Hey, are you there?” 

..

… 

“I’m not wearing this!”

No reply. 

Pervy dumbass! 

Examining the uniform more closely, it was obvious even to a blind man that this wasn’t a traditional sailor uniform you’d find girls wearing in school. For one thing, the top was smaller with a shorter skirt. Izayoi called out again, but either Matsuda couldn’t hear…or didn’t want to.

Izayoi weighed up the choices: Putting on this ridiculously, embarrassing outfit and humiliating himself or stepping out in nothing but his birthday suit and allow Matsuda a small, degenerate glimpse at no doubt his first naked 3D female body. 

“…” 

Izayoi pulled uniform over his head, stretching the top ever so tightly over his breasts which made breathing harder to do. 

He stepped into the skirt before pulling it up. He already knew Akiza’s ass wouldn’t fit in them, but he tried his best anyway. He thought he heard fabric tearing when he tried to push down the skirt enough that Akiza’s pussy wouldn’t show. 

He paused to steel himself, before stepping out to a grinning Matsuda. 

“You look so cuuuuuuuuute!”

If his ears weren’t in the way, that lustful smile would reach all the way around his big dumb head. 

Matsuda looked more like a hungry wolf the way he ogled Izayoi. 

“Shaddup.” He passed him and announced “I’m grabbing some of your clothes”. 

“Sure thing.” 

Izayoi froze. He felt Matsuda’s perverted eyes on his ass, drinking in Akiza’s form. 

“Seriously Matsuda, stop staring.” 

“But you look so good! Perfect even!” He was enjoying the present situation way too much. 

Izayoi spun round to find Matsuda suddenly staring away from him, up at the ceiling where there was clearly nothing of interest. 

“Look, I need you to drive me. Can you do that?” 

“But I don’t have a license.” 

“Then call your uncle I don’t care. I just need to find Akiza now.” 

Matsuda hesitated. 

“What’s in it for me?” 

Unbelievable. 

“Fine,” Izayoi relented, pushing his breasts together. 

“Ooooooooooooooooooooh!!!” 

“If you help me find my body…” Izayoi gave Akiza’s boobs a quick shake. “I'll show you some titties.” 

“Let me squeeze your boobs real fast and you've got yourself a deal.” 

“Nice try.” The cool air from the AC unit blowing down on him made Izayoi’s nipples to become erect. "That should be enough time for you to memorize my sister’s tits." Izayoi let his breasts drop, reacting with embarrassing discomfort at his nipples poking against the fabric of his uniform. He didn’t remember the AC blow air this cold before.

Did Matsuda turn down the temperature? 

"You should now have ‘Akiza holds her boobs’ burned into your brain for all future masturbation sessions." 

Izayoi moved into the kitchen, to the fridge, hearing… “Aw, c’mon! I’ve never even touched a real boob in my life.”

“I let you feel and see Akiza’s, remember?” 

“That doesn’t count. I was in shock.” 

“Then we have you dressing me up in this ridiculous outfit.”

"Hey! I gifted you those clothes out of the goodness of my heart!"

Izayoi rolled his eyes... "I'll bet." 

"Please man. This might be my only chance to ever touch your sister’s hooters." 

"No! Besides, my breasts feel really sensitive right now." 

“I promise, I’ll be gentle.” 

“I also don’t want to risk getting turned on by you,” Izayoi explained. He bent over to fetch the pitcher of orange juice on the lower rack.

“Hmmmm…not bad.” Izayoi quickly straightened up again. He pulled down his skirt, grimacing at Matsuda grinning at him; hand under chin. “I could eat you out right now and neither of us would regret it.”

Izayoi stared back at the carton of juice in his hand. “Be honest: Did you put the juice down there while I was in the shower?” Matsuda couldn’t hide his guilt, prompting a flat “jerk”.

Izayoi marched into the living room and immediately turned down the AC unit all the way. These games were becoming tiresome.

“How’d you even get in Akiza’s body anyway?” 

“No clue.” 

“Think she had anything to do with it?” 

“Maybe. I sure as hell didn’t do this.” Izayoi leaned back, letting his feet rest.

“Maybe you two bumped your heads or accidentally kissed and that’s what caused you to switch bodies.” 

“I doubt it.” He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. He ordered the stress to leave his body. He immediately felt a presence over him and—thud!

“Ow!” Matsuda backed away, clutching his forehead. 

“What the hell is wrong with you?!” Izayoi mimicked the motion. “Did you just head-butt me?” 

“I wanted to see if the body switching is activated by bumping heads together.” 

“Are you crazy?! I just told you we didn’t hit our heads when we swapped.” 

“Best to be sure. Let’s see if kissing works.” Matsuda leans in quickly, puckering his lips together— 

Punch! 

Matsuda backs away again, this time reaching for his groin. “Low blow man,” he whispered, clutching his nether region on the floor. 

“I told you: Quit looking at me, you perv!” 

Does Akiza have to put up with this behavior from men too every day? 

It was exhausting. 

“Sorry man,” Matsuda apologized. “It’s just really hard when you look like that.” 

“It’s still me in here.” 

“I know, but you look…I mean Akiza…she’s just really hot.” 

“I don’t care! You’re creeping me out!” Even as he voiced his frustration, Matsuda continued to steal more glances, this time from down below. Izayoi found his body acting out, lifting up and clobbering Matsuda in the face like one of those tsundere characters in anime to disgusting perverts. Izayoi surprised himself. The strength in his attack was superhuman almost. He hurried over to Matsuda to check if he was okay, but pulled back seeing the young man’s creepy grin writhing in pain. Further down, there was tent pitched in his pants. 

“Gross! Aren’t you even the least bit embarrassed? I mean look at you, you have a hard-on for your best friend!”

“Of course not! This boner…” Matsuda lifted himself up. “Is a boner of love!!!!” 

Izayoi sighed.

"Give me strength", he muttered under his breath. "Did you at least manage to get in touch with your uncle?"

"Signal is still out remember?"

"Then send a carrier pigeon or something!" Izayoi’s patience had nearly run dry.

"Relax man. We'll get you sorted. I promise. Let's grab some lunch, throw your clothes in the washer and if the signal isn't back yet, we can go find an area that has a connection and call your mom or something."

Izayoi was about to question why they couldn't have done that before, but the sight of Akiza’s body reflected in the television screen distracted him.

Such an embarrassing outfit.

“Do you have anything else I can wear?”

“Nope. Got rid of everything while you washed that gorgeous body.”

Figures.

Even if it wasn't his body, Izayoi figured he couldn’t risk letting anybody see Akiza in such a ridiculous geddup.

"Fine. We’ll wait for my clothes to dry. But you better keep your hands to yourself.”

“I make no promises!”

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

4