1.31 – Breast Friends Forever [R18]
713 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 8

Akiza collapsed on the couch, basking in the softness.

“So much for that plan,” Akeno said behind her.

“I can’t believe it wasn’t any of them!” Akiza screamed out her frustrations into the sofa.

"Don’t worry Aki, we’ll sort this out.” The reassurance felt hollow. “I promise." But it somehow managed to get Akiza to unstick herself, get up and move for a hug.

"You’re the best, thank you." Akeno immediately stepped back, looking surprised. The reasoning revealed itself soon after. “Oh right. Sorry about that.”

It must be strange getting a hug from someone who looks like Izayoi.

"No, it’s fine. You’re wel…come." Akeno turned away, her cheeks a pinkish shade of red.

" What’s wrong? What’s the matter?"

"That looks like…" Akeno pointed towards—

"Holy crap!" Akiza fumbled at the sight of Izayoi’s member straining against her pants. "I. Am. So. Sorry!"

"No, it’s okay." Akeno kept her gaze aside.

"I didn’t even realize."

"I know."

"I don’t think—"

"Of course not."

"It’s just this body—"

"I understand completely."

Akiza quickly put her hands out in front of the tent in her pants to cover up Izayoi’s raging hard-on for her best friend.

"This body seems to jump to attention at every pair of breasts that walks by."

"That sounds awful."

"You have no idea. I’ve been aroused since I woke up like this. It’s infuriating! I don’t know how Izayoi hasn’t been arrested yet."

This is so embarrassing. I can’t believe I got erect talking to Akeno.

It was enough to make Akiza bury her face in the sofa again.

One of the looming fears up until now had been a chance encounter with the Obscenity Institute. In this body, one wrong thing could result in…

“Kill me now.”

"Uh, do you want me to…help you with that?"

"What?!" Akiza glanced back at Akeno to make sure she’d heard correctly.

Did Akeno just say what I think she just said?

Akeno didn’t respond. Instead she casually unbuttoned her shirt.

"Wait, what’re you…" The sight of her best friend’s breasts jumping free shut down Akiza’s brain completely. This body she inhabited couldn’t focus on anything but her small, floppy titties.

"If it’s with you, I’ll…" Akeno grabbed the front of Akiza’s pants, slowly pulling them down.

"Hold on, we can’t. It’s against the…laaaaaawwwwh~"

It was too late.

In one swift motion, Akeno had completely slipped Akiza out of her underwear, exposing Izayoi’s erect member to the elements.

"Aki, this thing…it's so hard.” Akeno’s inexperience showed.

"It’s because of this body I’m in. It thinks you’re…"

Nooooooo…! This is so embarrassing!

"If this is because of my boobs, then it’s only right I use them to make this filthy thing feel good, right?"

"No, Akeno, stop! We’re both girls! If anyone sees us—”

“I won’t let them see us…" Akeno stated matter of factly. She carefully wrapped her hand around Akiza’s penis, guiding it toward her chest and sticking it between her cute petite tits. It barely stayed in place, but the sensation alone pushed Akiza to the edge.

"I never thought our first time would be like this."

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Akiza met Akeno’s smile with a confused face.

"It’s nothing. Look Aki, your cock is getting even bigger squeezed between my boobs."

"Akeno, don’t say that!"

"So this is what a cock smells like…it smelly really lewd." Akeno risked sticking out her tongue, lapping the tip of Akiza’s member while trying to hold the thing between her ill-equipped breasts.

"Akeeeeeeeeeno?!"

"Agh, it’s salty."

"What do you…ah…expect? My brother’s dick is…ahhhh♥"

Slurp.

"I can’t believe I’m licking another man’s cock,” Akeno said in-between licks.

"I can’t believe you’re licking my cock!"

"Slllrp, mmmhhh, hnng, mmmnnn..." Akeno’s tongue lapped Akiza’s sensitive dick like a sweet lollipop, spreading the sexual feeling throughout her entire body, making it harder to think straight.

"Mph!♥ Hnaah!♥ Pant♥"

"Yesss!♥ Ih!♥ Ah! Akeno!♥ Use your breasts more~" Akeno obeyed gladly, rubbing the tip of against her boobs.

They really are too small for this kind of activity.

Even so…

"Aki, your new dick really likes sliding between my breasts~" Akeno’s sweat mixed with some of the pre-cum leaking out.

"Your breasts, they’re so perverted♥!" More and more pre-cum leaked out.

Lick!

My best friend is slobbering on this penis like a cheap floozy.

Her soft touch is making me weak in the knees.

Akiza never imagined having a cock could feel this good. Akeno’s breath on her lower part made her shiver in delight.

"Akeno, I think that’s enough! We should stop before…it feels too good! Hn, hnih!"

Akeno refused, instead taking turns pushing the cock through her tiny cleavage, licking the tip when it popped out the other side.

"No, this might be my only chance…"

"Only chance——for what?!"

Akiza couldn’t tell how much longer she could take this sort of punishment.

"Stop! You’re shaking your breasts too much!"

Izayoi…is such a…pervert~

Having these…feelings…about my best friend.

Anf!!!"

It was unlike anything she’d ever experienced before; having Akeno fondling her penis using her breasts. The sexual gratification was both vastly similar to those rare times she fiddled with herself, but infinitely more alien in comparison.

"I see. This nasty dick likes it like this."

"Akeno, your breasts are small, but wonderful!" A strange pressure formed in Akiza’s crotch. She had to be close now. "Stop! I think I’m going to…!" She couldn’t say it out loud. That would be like getting a fine of ten thousand yen. Thirty since they weren’t married. Not to mention an official notice in their Human Decency file.

"This will…certainly be…a new experience…for both of us,” Akeno huffed, working her breasts up and down Akiza’s shaft.

"No! I can’t!" She had to hold in this building pleasure. "I can’t shoot cum all over my best friend!"

"I’d be honored Aki! Please cum! Unload your semen all over my tits!"

"Noooo!”

Akeno disobeyed again, picking up her pace instead and working her booblets faster.

"Cumming! Akeno, ahh, I'm cumming!"

"This will be my first creampie together with Aki!"

Akeno's boobs feel too good!

"Aaah~ I'm cumming! Akeno!!!! Watch out I'm going to cum!"

"My first creampie and it's from my best friend! Please cum for me Aki! Empty your borrowed balls all over my boobs!"

Akiza fought back against Izayoi's penis.

"Noooo! I can't hold on any longer! I'm cuuuuuuuuming!"

This pleasure at her core suddenly ruptures, bursting to the surface and...

Nothing!

Absolutely nothing.

There was no pull.

No push.

Akiza was acutely aware that she had never cummed from a penis before but even so, she expected to feel some kind of release.

At least.

Instead, she felt herself far removed from an orgasm, which was bizarre in of itself. She carefully opened her eyes, expecting to find a cum-coated Akeno. 

Instead she discovered…herself.

Reflected in the mirror, was her face, wearing a predominantly chaotic expression.

She realized that her body was wet from the neck down. 

She didn’t recognize the bathroom she was standing in, but that didn’t keep her from cursing Izayoi. He must have been doing something perverted to her body while in control of it. 

Something else… 

The way her body was contorted, the pose she was making. 

It took Akiza a few moments to fully understand what was happening. What had been happening before she came back.

Warm water blasted inside the shower next to her, the steam quickly enveloping the room in a warm mist.

Akiza burrowing a single finger into her pussy. 

“What the hell is this?” 

The thick, creamy paste stuck to the index finger she pulled of herself. 

“Hey man, sorry about before,” a casual voice called from beyond the bathroom. The door suddenly opened to reveal Matsuda, beaming like a stupid idiot. Akiza immediately covered up her modesty. “I guess I got a little carried away.” 

Carried away? 

“No hard feelings, eh?” Akiza whiffed the musky scent of her loins.  She quickly shut them tight just as a drop of love juice trickled down her thigh. Her body felt aroused. “Faults on both sides we’ll—” 

Akiza pulled back as far as she could, punching forward with all her might. The fist made contact, decking Matsuda right in the face. The impact sent him hurling through the air. He continued rolling when he landed, like a pathetic bowling ball, eventually crashing up against the closet on the far side of the next room. 

“You little dirty little pervert!” 

Akiza gripped the nearest towel, swinging it around her body where it perfectly tied itself in place. She approached a semi-conscious Matsuda writhing on the floor, before angrily cracking her knuckles. 

“Hold on man. I said I was sorry!” 

“Oh, trust me, you’ll know exactly what sorry feels like.” 

“Wait, Akiza? Is that you?” Matsuda’s face went from panic to terror in a second. “You don’t understand, it’s not what it looks like…!” 

Smack!

“You’re pathetic!”

Smack!

She ignored him in favor of beating the stuffing out of him. After cooling down, Akiza stepped back to appreciate her handiwork. A groaning Matsuda whimpered on the floor, clutching his crushed nether region, in agony. 

“Where’s your phone?” 

The young man barely managed to point her in the direction of the living room. 

“The signal is out,” he whimpered. Akiza kicked him again, prompting a… “No, it’s not.” 

She grabbed Matsuda’s phone and immediately turned off Airplane Mode, punching in Akeno’s number and waiting for that disgusting pervert to pick up. 

“Akiza…?” The voice on the other end belonged to Izayoi.

“Get! Home!! Now!!!” 

She dropped the call before any protests could be lodged. Akiza realized for the first time that she was still naked. She scanned the room and spotted her messy, crumpled clothes hanging on the clothesline outside.

“Wait, you can’t go yet. Not before I…” Matsuda passed out from his injuries, encouraging a smile from Akiza. 

I am gonna kill Izayoi for this! 

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

7