1.38 – The Most Satisfying Release [R18]
869 7 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 5

Izayoi waited nervously for something to happen. The switch this time felt akin to someone flicking him on the nose, causing a sensation of lightheadedness. At the same time, his entire body felt heavy. It was as though some unseen force was pulling him into the couch. Izayoi’s vision skipped just as his awareness plummeted…before being compressed. It shot out like a cannon, returning his reshaping his awareness.

"That didn't feel ordinary at all", Akiza exclaimed, now using Izayoi’s mouth. Each sibling drank in the moment.

"It worked?" Even though they’d swapped bodies before, part of Izayoi had still clung to the idea that all of this might just have been a dream. 

He could tell Akiza thought as he did. She held up his body’s hands as though it was the first time seeing them. "This is ridiculous." 

"So, tell me how it feels? How it truly feels to be inside another body." 

"What are you talking about? I've been stuck in Izayoi's body a few times now. Why should now be any different?" Just as Akiza finished, her expression transformed. Izayoi knew why because it was happening to him as well. 

Something about this swap was different. 

"Tell me how it truly feels in there, Akiza."

"It feels weird,” she just managed to say. “Bigger. But really weird. I don't know how to put it into words exactly." 

"Yes. That's right. Don't force it. Allow Izayoi's senses to lead you." 

"It feels...good in here." Izayoi paused. Did Akiza just state that she enjoyed being in his body. "Don't get the wrong idea perv! I'm just saying it's nice to experience what being inside a male body is like without the insatiable desire to stick my cock in the first available wet hole." Akiza flexed her new muscles. "I feel powerful." 

Even the minor adjustment of having to look up at Akiza towering in his body was enough to make Izayoi realize just how much bigger everything looked and felt to this body. It was an incredibly strange perception to get used to. These minor changes to his view attacked like ninjas. 

"I think I feel less hot and bothered in your body, Akiza." 

"I know what you mean. I actually feel, normal again." 

"God, I hope not", Minori remarked, drawing in their attention. By the time they focused on her, Minori was already writing in the note book. 

"Wait, what did you just do?"

"Buckle up Izayoi, mamma needs a new pair of titties."  Izayoi’s vision skipped again. In a moment, his sense of self came crashing back to reality.

Across from him was his body, as well as Akiza’s. Izayoi looked down, his eyes growing wide at the enormous, vision-obstruction pair of boobs on his chest. "W-What is this? I'm...you...?" The weight on this new chest somehow felt so radically different than when he’d been carrying around Akiza's breasts. Minori's tits were bigger and heavier. It felt like they were pulling Izayoi down to the ground. He looked up again, noticing Minori ginning at him for losing himself deep in her cleavage valley.

"They are nice, aren't they?"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." 

"No, it's alright. If you take off my top, you can have a better look." 

"Ms. Takagawa! What are you thinking? He's--" 

"In my body, yes I know. He's free to explore if he wants to." Izayoi couldn’t believe his ears. "Go on, tell me what do you think of my boobs?" 

He sieged the moment and cupped the two large, fatty pillows hanging off his chest. 

"They're... They're... Huge!" Izayoi twisted his new body, mesmerized by Minori's swaying breasts, his breasts now. Back in forth, their weight continuing to pull down on his body until… "Aah—♥" As soon as the soft, pleasurable noise left his mouth, Izayoi put his hands away. Akiza and Minori both regarded him differently. Akiza's expression screamed 'pervert' while Minori's leaned more towards being amused. "They're alright."

Minori let out a little snort. "Translation: My teacher has really humongous knockers." 

"Hey, don't say things stuff like ‘knockers’ while you're in my body!”

This prompted a short bickering match which Izayoi chose to leave behind. There were so many things that were similar but different to being in Akiza's body.

“Hey! What’re you?” He heard his voice bellow. Izayoi turned back to see Minori strike a series of cute poses in the mirror, much to Akiza’s frustration

"Oh, how good it feels to be young again! I've missed this." 

"Translation: I'm just a thirsty old Christmas cake who gets off on robbing cradles all day." 

Minori smiled before turning her head to look at her backside. 

"Wow Akiza, your ass is so nice and firm." Minori squeezes her borrowed butt cheek before hopping in place for a moment to admire it bounce. "I could suck a fart out of this ass." 

 "Don't get any weird ideas", Akiza warned, partially distracted. Minori immediately picked up on the young woman-turned-man’s gaze on her behind and stretched her smile further.

"Do you wanna do it with my body again?"

"What?! Of course not!" Even as she yelled this, Akiza's couldn’t keep her male eyes from staring at Minori's nipples, straining against her top. Minori made her way before patting the bulge between Akiza’s legs. 

"How do you explain this then?"

"I-I-Izayoi is a pervert. His body is watching you behaving indecently. Of course it's gonna react.”

 "So, these don’t do anything for you then", Minori teased, lifting up her top and exposing her borrowed breasts. The bulge in Akiza’s pants twitched before she could even respond. "Guess that answers that question." Minori discarded her top completely before striking another pose. "I know you want that dick wet even more than I want it inside of me." Izayoi watched closely as Minori sat down beside Akiza, teasing his step-sister. "You have a man’s body now." Minori leaned in to whisper... "A man’s desire between your legs." Akiza fell pretty to the hypnotizing words, letting Minori take her hand and place it on her former breasts. "Play with me." Akiza felt like a deer in headlights, but suddenly found herself squeezing and massaging Minori's new young breasts.

Izayoi’s arousal spiked watching her playing with her own body. Without warning, Minori reached down and gripped his step sister’s straining cock through her pants. Akiza gasped, making a sound that Izayoi knew he had never made before. Minori continued stroking his old cock through the jeans.

Akiza groans grew louder and longer until Minori stopped playing with her altogether.

"Hm…” A malevolent smiled formed on her face. “Even with a woman’s mind in control, it's still so easy to tease a man."

The response snapped Akiza back to her senses. She lunged at Minori, using her new size and strength to pin own body. She leaned in and forced a kiss onto her former lips. A stunned Minori quickly recovered, settling into the act and letting her tongue play freely with Akiza’s.

The young woman-now-a-man reached down between Minori’s legs, resting her meaty hand in her damp panties. 

“Ooooouh!” Minori pause to appreciate the foreigner in her panties, before bucking at Akiza slipping a finger inside her. She let out an involuntary moan which drowned out the room in Akiza’s voice. 

"Not fair,” Minori complained in between squeals. “You know all your body’s favourites." The teacher gasped again. Akiza was teasing her clit intensely now. 

Minori used her smaller size to wiggle free and turn the tables on Akiza, grabbing the front of her jeans and popping the button with expert precision. She unzipped and tugged, freeing the erect penis in one, swift motion. 

Izayoi marveled at the size. He’d never seen his own cock from this perspective before. It seemed bigger. His body washed over with pride, but also something else.

Akiza tried to sit up but Minori pushed her back down, crawling in-between her legs and grasping her cock firmly. Minori gave it a violent stroke, before leaning in and taking the tip into her mouth.  

Akiza in Izayoi’s body howled from the act and moaned out when Minori began bobbing up and down. A pang of jealousy washed over Izayoi. At the same time, it was impossible to take his eyes off the scene. 

The moist disturbance in his crotch proved too tempting, and Izayoi reached inside her pants in search of his new pussy. His voice squeaked upon finding it, and called out madly after he started stroking it in small circles. Izayoi’s grew heavier the longer he played. Minori’s body it seemed, was just if not more sensitive than Akiza’s. 

Each small motion along the clit sent sparks of pleasure up his body. Minori released the cock from her mouth to say… "Come join the fun." 

The invitation startled Izayoi temporarily. He slid off the sofa and allowed Minori to pull him towards her, into a kiss which was over far too quickly. Izayoi felt his teacher’s hand tugging at his waistline, shimmying him out of his clothes. After that, Minori pulled Izayoi down and in for another kiss while casually stroking Akiza’s member. 

“Aaaaaah~” The feeling of a finger slipping into his wet insides pushed Izayoi to arch his back to help alleviate the pleasure. He let out another, longer moan when two fingers slipped into him at once, testing his wetness. 

Izayoi was too lost in a blissful haze to notice Minori setting him up to straddle Akiza. The haze evaporated once the sight of his own giant cock crept into view. Izayoi tightened his legs together, but Minori pried them open again. She lined him up before reaching for Akiza’s cock and showing it to his entrance. 

"Get ready,” Minori said playfully. “We’re about to make a real woman out of you." 

Izayoi gulp at the idea. 

"Akiza...You have my blessing to fuck her brains out." Izayoi looked to Akiza for protest, but she occupied a similar sexual haze.

"Okay…” 

Grinning, Minori lowered Izayoi onto Akiza’s dick, driving both siblings to cry out in pleasure. 

The sensation of being impaled by his own cock was strange, but exciting. 

"Oh wow, that feels…" Izayoi drowned in the intense pleasure wracking his teacher’s body. He expected some discomfort, but it seemed Minori’s body was well practiced to handle his wider than average girth. 

Akiza’s face, similarly, twisted to reflect intense joy. 

"Now take all of Akiza inside you,” Minori ordered. Izayoi cried out while Akiza grunted under her breath, pushing the entire length of the meat member inside. Izayoi reveled in how fantastically full he felt.

"I can't let you have all the fun. Let’s see if Akiza enjoys the taste of her own pussy." 

“No—stop!” Minori ignored Akiza’s pathetic plea to go sit on her face. She gave a final grin to the woman-turned-man. She shuffled on her knees towards Akiza’s head, swinging one leg over before lowering her wet pussy onto Akiza’s mouth.

“Mmmmmmmmhphh…!” 

Izayoi wanted to protest, but couldn’t. Being on the receiving end of his own cock made him question whether this situation had all been part of Minori’s plan.

“Akiza, pull out!” He called to her in-between thrusts.       

“I…mmmmphhh…can’t!” Akiza snaked her tongue up and into her own cunt, licking tentatively. She felt completely lost in the moment. In that intense feeling. 

She had no choice but to be surprised by the length of Izayoi’s tongue. Every lick seemed to penetrate further into her body’s pussy than the last. She also couldn’t get away from the good feeling of Minori grinding her body’s hips against her face. 

The room filled out with female moaning.

With Minori rolling her hips in Akiza’s face.

With Akiza thrusting up into Izayoi’s pussy.

With Izayoi bouncing up and down along Akiza’s cock. 

Izayoi surrendered himself to the pleasure of Akiza’s pussy tightening around his cock. He pushed away thoughts of climbing off and wasting this wonderful hunger. Meanwhile, Akiza’s tongue licks were teasing and twirling Minori’s pussy at lightning speed, hitting all the right places, making the teacher’s moans rise in pitch.

Without warning, Minori dropped herself onto Akiza’s face, pressing her cunt against her mouth and muffling her cries. Minori screamed out in ecstasy as an orgasm rocked her entire body. Izayoi felt Akiza’s shock ripple out to him. He felt her hands instinctively grab his hips, pulling him down onto her completely.

Akiza’s dick twitched inside him, the sudden surprise of being filled out completely finally pushing him over the edge. Izayoi experienced his pussy clenching down against the shaft inside him before losing all his strength. Akiza’s bucked underneath, extending his orgasm and pushing Izayoi to new heights. Hot liquid shot up inside him while Akiza groaned heavily, living through the moment of her balls emptying out into her body.

Izayoi fell forward, resting on his own chest while Minori, breathing heavily, rolled onto the floor next to them. Akiza cringed from feeling her brother’s cock softening inside her. 

Unmarried sex…twenty-five years.

Sex with a member of the same gender…fifteen years.

Having unmarried sex with two people at once…priceless.

This is the first part of my new Light Novel “My Life as an Ero-Magi Sucks! All Roads Lead to Perversion!!”. I will be posting updates periodically on here, as well as on my Patreon and WebNovel.

It has been a huge joy to work on this series and I’ve been careful to balance all the elements that make up great Light Novels: Fun, interesting characters, a nice-enough mystery and of course an excellent premise. 

If you can't wait to find out what happens next, you can grab Volume 1 for just $5.99 from

Do you think Izayoi and Akiza know each other better now?
  • Yes Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minori is thirsty Votes: 5 62.5%
Total voters: 8
6