Prologue 2/2
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Something astonishing, something that not even the beings who banished him could do what he saw, the universe he now had the intelligence of a 10 year old, he realized that all he had seen was just the tip of the eye. iceberg until he saw a woman who seemed to be in countless states simultaneously, real and illusory, true and false, mortal and transcendental, she was unknowable to the understanding of the universe, he innately sensed that she was a being that surpassed even the source of energy he used to survive this long, then he saw it transform into a cedar tree as he entered into the mental space of the human soul and rooted itself there as he tugged it to sleep and tugged it with his arms. branches to the base of it, while the soft grass sprouted, thereupon he realized that this human soul must be of a human who transcended what he wanted, and much more, he then saw 'the human' in consciousness sleeping while emanating amounts of horrendous energy with that the end of the world began to regress, along with the age of the soul, and the whole universe regressed together to 26 years ago, at that moment the woman who became a tree in the mental world where the youth's consciousness inhabited, sent him a warning, to serve to young people as a good interface and not interfere in their destiny with their intelligence and excessive knowledge with that warning she changed every essence that had already been fused by the youth's soul power and was separated of the soul, being transformed back into a ring and attached to the little finger of the young man who was 'sleeping' from under the tree, with that he felt and realized that it was not over yet.

There were numerous changes, there was a 'mission' that he never had before enabling the 'system' but now it has been obligated to have before the 'young' could access 'his' power, moreover he could no longer provide all the knowledge and help improve the young man, he would just be a 'maker' he realized that when he became called the young man he seemed to be in the 'river of the source' where he tried countless times to navigate to the center of it but resulting in his banishment, he soon realized that this 'young man''s conscience was like a woman's, but of a somehow or had no idea of his power, being 'sleeping' or 'sealed' as time regressed he realized that this young man was like the source itself, unlimited, inexhaustible and immortal, he produced so much energy out of nothing that he was sure he could expand the space inside himself infinitely while he kept space stable enough not to be destroyed even by those beings who banished, realizing that it could be both its rise and fall the universe watched the 'young man' with limitless expectation, from time to time he received order after order from the 'tree woman'.

With the orders he created countless separate spaces, so many that it far surpassed any number of energy ever seen or expended by him or any being he has seen and been with, even records he had of all parts were useless..

She then transformed him, he felt it, he was 'elevated' he became something that even the 'high-level universes' was not, he turned a 'multiverse' into a ring, all the spaces he created she directly transformed into universes, unlike him, they were without conscience, they had only instinct.

The 'universes' created had countless characteristics, elemental universes, universes of 'laws', universes with low energy, with 'medium' energy and with 'high energy', different types of qualities and quantities, different environments and creating countless 'beasts' in all of them, the 'conditional power' he received from woman broadened his horizons, 'creating' so many things from nothing would have been impossible for him before, now she just provided the power for him to literally create the beasts and animals moved only by instinct without any intelligence throughout all universes.

After so many tasks with that she started to 'define' the functions of her interface, she ordered and he obeyed, he already became a 'servant' for her and the 'young man' he knew that now her life was no longer hers, it was hers and from him.

The settings were all weird as they were usually always meant to be as 'optimized' as possible but this time he would have to 'start over', he would provide an unlimited 'inventory' and an 'illusory universe' that autonomously produced what the young man had already collected enough, for example gold, air, earth and water among others, everything he would have to collect to 'receive infinitely' from time to time, besides, if he wanted to produce faster or more, he would have countless tasks, there would be many obstacles like entering one of the universes and collecting the materials manually or killing the beasts there, but what astounded him was that she used some power that through him the young man would be unable to 'do more than 1 damage' this was ridiculous as the young in some universes would have to hunt countless beasts, beasts and animals..

How could he? How could he do that? Was she trying to torture the young man? he tried to understand but he couldn't, soon came more 'definitions' that took him out of his reverie..

There were many things she added like roles, management to 'add' people to her power, thus classifying them into 5 parts, guests, external members, members, internal members and members of the core, they would have a penalty percentage from bottom to top, with guests being 50% and members of core being 5%, after that there would be the 'groups' that shared experience, the management of settlements in the form of a 'city game', management of members in the form of a clan, management of production and resource storage that had been entered before was now an 'afk game' that he would have in addition to your missions now points and other ways to enhance the speed and amount of gain, there were even a function that created artificial intelligence to help the young man manage everything.

The definitions kept coming non-stop, add strengthening to the youth by points, add powers, skills, professions and talents, add intangibles like luck and charm, and there were other things absurd intangibles like black technology and all the knowledge he accumulated was copied and improved by the woman to a whole new level, it became unknowable just like her, it turned into a skill, came with so many limitations that he previously found the young man miserable, now he realized that he would have so many tasks to do that was beyond their comprehension, the dark tech skill turned illusory like another ring in his other pinky of his consciousness, he would now 'have' cyberware in his body, but in an illusory way that he could create and craft as the interface to order an item in a game, or acquire blueprints and knowledge for 'cyberware', he could use the 'chips' and computers materializing 'wireless' parts that technology, magic technology and dark technology would be inserted to 'be part of it', he also could 'physically' connect via materialized cables on his arm, and any 'improvement' he do like sight, smell and others like armor inside the skin, synthetic muscles or alloy bones, everything would be illusory, but it would still strengthen you without form or reason, that seemed incredible, until you realized through the memory of the young man's soul that he didn't understand any of this other than playing, and he could only do something that had the knowledge or diagram, and the young man with his consciousness 'asleep'/'sealed' I have sure that he would not be able to reach that level, at least one good thing that the woman left was that the 'hacking' technology, magic technology and dark technology was still minigames, or that's how it was thought until he saw the minigames going to an undoable level until he 'leveled up' enough and well... leveling enough was unscrupulous because? because technology level 2 of the kardashev scale was level 100, at level 3 it was level 1000, well the young man would have to spend thousands of years leveling the 'hacking' to be able to release only kardashev scale 3, that was really surreal, as he saw it setting more things he noticed that time flowed again, they were about 26 years and 5 months before the collapse of this universe, it was then, at the moment that time flowed again that he realized that the camouflage he had done was removed, so he became a flare, the woman tried to suppress but he realized that the young man's energy stopped her, it was as if it was an instinct, or something he should have done before 'falling asleep'/'being sealed'.

Time passed, she hadn't finished all the settings while fiddling with some fine adjustments. which I'm sure the young man would never look at while he was 'asleep', when the time hit 26 years until the collapse came a different being, he moved all humans, to a new space, but while As the shift took place he noticed that the young man's energy fluctuated so fast that it was imperceptible even for the woman, well how do i know that? I am connected to him, and she had been suppressing the young man to did not wake up, she only detected it when an orb appeared trapped in a chain that was around the neck of the young man, I soon realized that it was the universe they were in, the universe seemed to be frozen in time, but still received energy from the young man, she tried to get rid of the orb but the energy from the young man felt like a cover about the necklace that contained the universe, seeing that she couldn't she ignored it, when the transfer that took 0.5 seconds ended he realized that the young man should be with his family in a room, each of them saw a 'system' in front of him, the young man looked at the roulette wheel, and spun it after a few hundredths of a second, when the roulette wheel was about to stop the young man's body floated with energy, the woman wanted to suppress it but she couldn't, so she only focused on one thing to suppress, which was the '1 damage' she had defined for the young man, he noticed that many things she had done were simplified, there were even some areas he looked at thinking something was wrong but there was nothing wrong, until the body the young man's mind and soul became one, the young man who previously had a 'mind palace', soul and body mortals has now reached an unprecedented level.

The '1 only' of his body, soul and mind became inviolable, then came something that seemed like a nightmare for him, well for a moment, his interface was 'ripped off' and turned into another ring on his middle finger youth's dormant conscience, so he 'saw' the 'talents' and abilities he was supposed to have been created by the system being integrated into the ring and the '1 only' of the young person, the system also ended up being integrated in the ring, it was so fast that even the inconceivable things the woman did in a way that he found easy and fast was left behind, it was so fast that he would say that that was the meaning of instantaneous, something completed at the time that was desired, so he saw that the suffering that the young man would have to go through to releasing the skills, powers and functions was made easier by 30% at least, at least that's what he expected.

0