CHAPTER 3: EMERGENCY EXIT 1/2
154 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aqualad there is a way to get there with Kid flash faster, whatever was in the capsule is already for… Aargh!"

Shit, I managed to cover myself in time, if I had received that punch in a direct way at least a part of my ribs would have been fractured, which was what hit me, its strength is greater than mine.

Those bodies, the ones in the capsules came out and they move faster than I thought, their punches are powerful, and kaldur is fighting with some of them.

Not all of them are the same, some are deformed, and others are slow, the slow ones have more strength than others, others are the opposite, their movement is faster and they are weaker, but their strength is a little higher than an average human.

"Aqualad, follow me, we have to clear the way."

"Guys where are you, more of those genomorphs are coming."

"Easy kid flash we're on our way, we just hit a small obstacle, Robin how much further?"

"We just need to turn right and we'll get there, hang on a few more seconds. "

"A few seconds can last a long time when you're running at high speed do you forget that?"

"Take it easy, okay, we've made it... But what the hell is...that, Robin watch your right."

"Shit, that was close, these genomorphs are different they are smaller, they must be the G elves they have big claws that allow them to attack very hard, plus their great agility, watch out for them."

Wait, the genomorphs are accompanied by someone?

"Guys... Isn't that one a guardian?

What is the guardian doing here, and what is that creature on his shoulder? I'll check the data on genomorphs, I think I've seen one with that appearance.

As I imagine according to the information and by its size, it must be one of the G-Gnomes, which are a kind of genomorphs that can contact other genomorphs, these can read and control the mind of any person.

That explains why it is not attacked by genomorphs, this type of genomorph is a relatively dangerous creature if it gets to take control of the mind of one of the main members of the league.

DAMN! It's heading toward me, ready to attack me...

"Boy fights against each other, I will try to take down whoever leads you, I trust you."

"Wow guys this battle turned into an all against all, the genomorphs at least not only focus their attention towards us but attack the SUPER DEFECTS!".

"kid Flash we are not for jokes now, focus, even if they are fighting each other it doesn't mean we are safe, let's be on our way and Robin don't get confident, we don't know how many more genomorphs might show up."

Shit, guardian according to reports knows a lot about martial arts, his strength is a little higher than a normal human, so I must beware of his blows.

Although he still doesn't surpass my skills in combat, in battles strength is not everything, bruce taught me much more than this and that is your mistake little creature deciding to attack me.

I have to try to get the guardian to react, breaking the control link and getting him to join the battle on our side is something that could benefit all three of us.

"GUARDIAN, DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU HAVE TO REACT, YOU ARE STRONGER THAN THIS."

His silence gave me to understand that that genomorph on his shoulder has total control over him, apparently, he totally lives up to his description.

It's not going to be easy to break the mind control, his state doesn't allow him to communicate, and so first I have to finish that creature on his shoulder, but first I will have to find a better place that will allow me to have a better range of vision.

My hook of course, I will attach myself to the ceiling to have a better view.

Well, from this height I have a better view, the panorama doesn't look good at all, the guys are holding back the ones attacking them and the other genomorphs are taking care of the failed attempts to clone Superman. just as I was thinking, I hear water, running through the water pipe systems, perfect, this will do.

"Aqualad I need some of your sparks."

Without another word I could tell that kaldur had understood what I was trying to do.

From my belt I took out my extendable staff, I started to throw some birdarang in such a way that they hit specific places where we were fighting, so far everything is going great, he hasn't noticed my intentions, and it only remains for me to give my last blow.

I give a flying kick hitting the guardian's abdomen and making him back a few steps to the place of the trap, I lasso my extendable staff to the ceiling hitting right in the center of the water pipe system, making a large amount of water fall on top of the guardian and the genomorph.

The basic idea of the birdarang was that the guardian was in such a position that the birdarangs would surround him since these are not normal birdarangs, they are special.

I just have to press the button and they would activate and generate intense sound waves, with the ability to stun a person for a short moment.

Perfect, the waves that managed to hit the guardian caused the control to which he was subjected to stop for a brief moment, enough for Kaldur with his electric whips to conduct the electricity to the water causing a shock that managed to knock out the guardian, and the genomorph.

Both fall to the ground, apparently the genomorph due to its size, did not survive the shock, but the guardian is still breathing, only he is not able to fight, we have to take him out soon with us, but first, we must finish with the others or at least continue opening the way.

"GUYS WATCH OUT!!!! THEY'RE HEADED YOUR WAY!"

Kaldur together with I are hit by a G-Troll directly through the walls, Kaldur with his whip, and I with my hook manage to hold on to one of the horns of the G-Troll, we climb on his back, it feels like he is riding a giant elephant, Wally follows us right behind carrying guardian in his arms.

The problem is that he is followed by some genomorphs, another G-Troll, and about 20 G-Elves apart from a few Superman copy defects, the rest of the genomorphs and copies were left fighting behind. On the bright side, we headed right to one of the outer exits according to the blueprint I managed to steal along with the genomorph documents, apparently the secret exit from the facility.

________________________________________________________________________________________

P.O.V SUPERBOY

Krypto changed his posture and began to growl aggressively almost ready to make any attack at any time, all this while he doesn't take his eyes off the place where the loud noise is coming from, apparently, something is approaching at high speed, from what I can hear are strong footsteps, s-shit don't fuck me what are...

Krypto didn't take long to react and manage to get me out of the debris that shot towards me.

After seeing such a creature going through one of the walls of the room as if it was paper it didn't take me long to realize that it wasn't coming alone, there are more creatures, it wasn't just one big beast but two, they came together with the medium-sized beasts that attacked the soldiers with their claws when they shot.

Besides there are some kind of deformed people that don't look friendly at all. SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, JUST WHEN WE WERE ABOUT TO LEAVE THIS TERRIFYING PLACE THIS HAPPENED.

I can't believe this is happening, my heart is racing again, ¿did everything Krypto and I did until we got here end just like that? ¿was it all in vain?

No, something is not right, the deformed are fighting with the beasts, aren't they on the same side, is that the reason why this place is in this state, a battle of two sides.

Shit, I don't have time to watch this, this is my chance to run to the elevator with Krypto, it's the best option.

I have to take advantage that they are distracted, I can't die here without knowing what is happening, without having any answer from that man with the shining silhouette.

"KRYPTO, COME ON!"

9