CHAPTER 7: ¿HEROES?
127 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Krypto starts to growl, now that I have more idea of my body, I feel more confident, I don't know how far I can go in strength, but my fists are more powerful than before, and I feel the adrenaline running through my body, I know I can do it, I'm not afraid, I'm going to fight with everything I have.

"get ready Krypto, this is going to get ugly."

______________________________________________________________________________________

P.O.V ROBIN

"Everyone stand back, GO AWAY, I'll take care of him."

Guardian lunges at the freak without hesitation, but the freak throws him shot toward one of the walls, the boy in the pants lunges along with the dog to the attack, but his fist is dodged and he takes a direct hit from the freak in the face, the dog also has great strength apart from the fact that he can fly.

The boy stands up quickly and hits a few blows, it seems surprising they are practically synchronized, he has improved a lot in a short time, he looks more confident, and his resistance and strength seem to increase the more his anger comes out.

Although this is not enough, the phenomenon does not lag behind in resistance and leaves him on the floor again with an accurate hit, it's like watching a fight of one of the most recognized in the league, this guy really resists, he stands up and gives an incredibly long jump in the direction of the phenomenon, the phenomenon tackles him in the air taking him, and due to his jump momentum, they cross the ceiling and takes him to the upper floor.

"damn that was crazy, don't you guys think?"

Kaldur climbs up propelled and holds on to his water and electric whip, wally likewise climbs up without any problem.

"That's one way to get out through the roof, do you think the scientist planned this Robin?"

"That's not the scientist anymore."

Once up, we supported the boy, his dog soon climbed up with us. In a matter of seconds, the boy was thrown toward us, and Kaldur caught him in mid-air.

Wally ran off and slid down aiming for his feet so that the freak would fall or at least get his attention, although he dodged it he lifted his foot, but his gaze strayed long enough, the freak looking up again at that very moment, the boy and kaldur gave a fist in sync hitting the face of the freak.

I take advantage and throw my birdarangs but they don't do anything, the boy tries to hit again but the freak lifts him with both hands preventing him to make a move, and then hits him against one of the pillars, then he tries to give a direct fist but kaldur stops his fist with his whip, He jumps and leans against the pillar where the boy is and changes the shape of his water whip to a solid water mallet, but before he can land a blow he is stopped again by the arm of the freak.

¡Shit! not even 4 of us can, kaldur was thrown back to the ground and the boy was thrown again with a lot of force toward another pillar further away.

Wally went back on his way to the freak, mostly to try to take out kaldur from a direct hit that could be very serious for him, but it seems that the monster is smarter than we thought, I stopped him even at the speed that wally was going and he managed to get rid of both of them as if they were toys.

Everyone is hurt, the freak took Kaldur again and hit him with another one of the columns that are in this building, each hit made the place shake.

"¡Of course!, everyone with me, ¡kid flash come here!"

The freak keeps hitting kaldur but the boy gets back on his feet and attacks together with his dog, but they still don't cause considerable or important damage to the freak, the best option was this.

" Tell me, did you understand kid flash?"

" Sure did wonder boy."

Wally lunged back towards the freak and with one blow removed the old skin challenges that were still hanging on the freak's face, some of that skin stayed stayed stayed on Wally's hand.

"Oops... I think I got your nose!"

The freak growls and violently chases after Wally, it's perfect, as it gives me time to explain to the others the plan.

The pillars maintain this structure, however, the blows that have already been given due to the battle that is taking place, have caused the pillars to crack and some to be destroyed, if we collapse the structure on top of the freak we will have a window, it is only enough for Wally to make a little more time to be able to start the plan.

"Aqualad and you boy already know what you have to do."

They both head for the pillars I point out to them as flash continues to do his best to keep the freak from noticing.

"Come catch me you incredible fool."

Wally manages to get the freak to destroy one of the pillars, more however some hit manage to reach him, but he keeps standing up and tries to dodge as many as he can and causing more damage to the structure as I explained. Kaldur and the boy destroy the other remaining pillars.

I already delimit the area with a big X which we should bring him in, and kaldur took from his water reserve a quantity to water on the floor.

"kid Flash here."

Wally runs in the direction of the water and slides on it without losing his balance and falling, the monster is still focused on Wally, which gave the boy a chance to get close and hit a fist again, making the freak fall and slide so that he was right in the area already marked.

Kaldur uses the electricity generated by his own body and makes it flow through the water just as he did with the guardian and the G-Gnomes, although this time with more power due to this phenomenon being more resistant.

"RUN!"

After the discharges made to the freak, I activate the explosive Birdarangs that I nail on the last standing pillars. We all ran as the structure collapsed on the phenomenon, some debris fell on us, kaldur and the dog covered me, and the boy covered wally from the debris that fell on his side.

We made it safely out of the debris, though mostly hurt, maybe with a few broken bones.

______________________________________________________________________________________

P.O.V SUPERBOY

Where am I, I think one of the debris hit my head, did I die, there's nothing in this place, it's just a white, empty space, it feels quiet, must be that's what death feels like...

"No dude, you're not that lucky to die yet, you're only unconscious in the real world for a few seconds, seconds that here can be much more".

That voice sounded familiar, I couldn't make out where I heard it but I'm sure I know it.

"Who are you?"

The silhouette was present again in front of me, the glow she radiated was beautiful, her face didn't look, in fact, it looked like she didn't really have one.

"What, you forgot me so quickly?"

"Tell me why I'm here and what is that place, you were the last one I talked to before all this and then I woke up in that place, in another body."

"Oh my boy, I guess you got dissociative amnesia, well... it's a normal thing after what happened to you."

" What are you talking about, dissociative amnesia, after what happened to me, what happened to me?"

"You know, my friend, that thing that happens when something traumatic happens, your mind erases those memories and..."

"I know it's dissociative amnesia, but what happened to me, who are you and what is this place?"

"Calm down my friend, there is still plenty of time to answer those questions, it will not be the only time we meet, but... I will answer two of your doubts".

7