Bae Suzy (First Version)
115 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bae Suzy (South Korean Actress) ⋆ Global Granary

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to its rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Bae Suzy), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

Bae Suzy and Ha-joon had been best friends since their high school days. They shared everything and were always there for each other. Bae Suzy became a famous actress in South Korea by now, while Ha-joon was still struggling to find his way in life but he is an owner of several cafe stores.

One day, Ha-joon came to Bae Suzy to tell her that his girlfriend had cheated on him. Bae Suzy couldn't help laughing at the situation, as Ha-joon seemed to always be cheated on by his girlfriends. It is his 14th girlfriend that used him as a money source.

"Your girlfriend cheated on you? Hahaha If I remember correctly, she's 14th one." Suzy was laughing at him. She already guessed that he was cheated before he could say his problem.

Ha-joon felt embarrassed and angry at Bae Suzy for laughing at his situation. They had a small fight and didn't talk to each other for weeks. Bae Suzy tried to reach out to Ha-joon, but he wouldn't respond.

Kaka0tok message: "Ha-joona, still mad?"

But he just read it and didn't replied. Suzy felt worried for him.

Finally, Bae Suzy decided to visit Ha-joon in his apartment. When she arrived, she found him sitting alone in his dark living room, staring blankly at the wall. She tried to talk to him, but Ha-joon wasn't interested in hearing her out.

*Turns on the lights*

"I'm sorry. Maybe next time, you'll be able to find a faithful one. It's her loss." Suzy pats his back.

Bae Suzy felt sad and frustrated. She realized how much she cared for Ha-joon and didn't want to lose him as a friend. She started to wonder if there was something more between them.

"Do you want to date me?" Suzy said without a hesitation.

Ha-joon finally reacts at her.

"Noona(older sister)..." Hajoon didn't anything but he cried on her shoulders.

Bae Suzy started to see Ha-joon in a new light. She found herself constantly worried thinking about him and wondering how he was doing. She realized that she had fallen in love with her best friend.

"Hajoon, do you want to date me?" Suzy was serious.

However, Ha-joon wasn't ready to let go of his hurt feelings. As Bae Suzy tried to confess her feelings to Ha-joon, he pushed her away. He wasn't ready for a relationship and didn't want to risk losing their friendship.

"T-thank you for worrying. But I love you as an older sister. Can't we just continue the way it is?"

Bae Suzy felt heartbroken but respected Ha-joon's decision. She realized that sometimes one-sided love is better than losing someone you truly care about.

Ha-joon eventually came around and apologizedd for pushing Bae Suzy away. They mended their friendship and continued to be there for each other, even if it meant staying friends forever. Bae Suzy never forgot her unrequited love but cherished Ha-joon's friendship more than anything else.

As Suzy walks on her way home, she saw  a quote “Unrequited love does not die; it’s only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.”― Ellie Newmark

Suzy cried her heart away as the rain falls through the night.

The End

0