Hanni of New Jeans (1st ending)
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With vs. without bangs"... NewJeans Hanni's hair styling with a completely  different vibe - KBIZoom

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to its rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Hanni), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

Hanni just started her career as a member of New Jeans kpop girl group. Their song was instant hit across the globe. Everyone sees her as a joyful idol but what they didn't know was Hanni is crying inside.

It started when she was just a college student. Hanni is a honor student and she takes her studies seriously. There she met James. He is the top 1 in school and Hanni's the top 3. Hanni and James dated and they become the School couple. 

One day, while they were walking home, James saw a audition for new idols. Hanni's bestfriend Jana, dragged her towards the event. 

James just laughed at them. But the next morning, Hanni told James that she passed the audition.

"I passed the audition but I'm not going to continue it. (Coz I wanna graduate with you.)" Hanni said

"Really? I-" Before James could finish his sentence, Jana interrupted.

"You should continue it Hanni. James won't mind it and he supports you right James?" Jana looked at him.

"Ha? Uhm... (I don't really want but if it's for her sake.) Sure. You continue it Hanni. I'll be your No.1 fan" James was broken hearted.

 

Hanni continued training at the agency. She would sneak out just to see James. 

James supported her even if he misses her so much.

James would go to the bookstore near Hanni's agency. There he would always wait for her. Hanni will sneak out pretending to search books for her online studies.

That continued for months until one day Hanni did not arrived. James waited until the bookstore closes. He even waited at the outside of the store just to wait for Hanni but she still did not arrived.

James did not know that Hanni was grounded since there was a report of Hanni sneaking out just to meet a guy.

James continued waiting for her everyday for a year.

 

Hanni was depressed about it. She can't even contact James since her phone was also confiscated.

Hanni continued training diligently. After a few more weeks, Hanni was allowed to freely go out the agency building.

She immediately went to the bookstore but she saw Jana hugging James from his back. Hanni was stunned. She just left silently and cried in her room.

She texted Jana;

"Jana, I saw you with James. Why?" Hanni was full of questions.

"We're dating. You left him." Her heart crumpled when she received the text message.

"No. I didn't. I was grounded. How long have you been dating?" 

"Long enough to have a kid in me."

"You're kidding right? This is a joke right? A tv show?"

Jana sends a picture to Hanni.

It was an ultrasound picture.

She couldn't believe it. Hanni blocked James' number and she never went to the bookstore again.

Hanni was chosen as one of the member of New Jeans. They debuted and had a big concert. Along the concert area, she was seen by Jana and Jana tried to talk to her but Hanni's vehicle left.

When she arrived at the concert venue, she saw a text message from Jana but she didn't opened it. While they were performing at the stage, she saw a familiar silhouette. 

It was James.

"(What are you doing here? You really have nerve to come here.)"

They continued the concert and after they finished the concert, Hanni accidentally opened Jana's text message.

"James is leaving to New York. He's settling there for good. I'm sorry about what I did before. I was envious of you and James. I loved him before you. I tried to separate you and James but he really loves you. He waited for you at the bookstore for 2 years. but you didn't appear. If you love him, tell him before it's too late."

 

"Hanni, there's a letter for you. It was given by a fan." The staff gave her the letter.

"It's from James. Where's he?"

"It was given during your concert. I don't know where he is." The staff replied.

Hanni tried to go out and find James but there were fans everywhere. She couldn't move. Hanni sat down and cried. She was surrounded by a lot of fans and they didn't know why she's crying.

A security staff covered her with hoodie and brought her inside the dressing room. Hanni continued to cry since she was so guilty about what she did.

"You did not read the letter. You should have read it." 

Hanni looked up and she saw the man.

It was James! He's wwearing a black T-shirt and the hoodie he used to cover her was his jacket.

Hanni was full of mixed emotions. She cried and was happy at the same time.

"Hey, your snot is leaking. Ha ha... I missed you Hanni."

 

The end.

I kinda want a bad ending so I'll make one haha.

0