Hanni of New Jeans (My preferred ending)
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

hanni are u cheating on me new jeans|TikTok Search

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to its rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Hanni), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

Hanni was devastated when she found out about James' cheating. She couldn't believe that the man she loved so deeply could hurt her like this. Jana, her supposed best friend, was equally guilty in Hanni's eyes. She never thought that Jana would betray her like this.

"We were drunk and we did not know what we're doing. I'm sorry." James knleed in front of Hanni

He promised to never cheat again and begged for her forgiveness. Hanni wanted to give him another chance, but she couldn't shake off the pain and mistrust she felt.

Hanni cried and cried but since he loves him so much, that she forgave him.

Hanni tried to move on from the past, the pain and forgive James for his mistake. 

One day, while the New Jeans were on tour, Hanni received a call from James. He told her that Jana had gone into labour and that he was rushing to the hospital to be there for her. Hanni was hurt that he would prioritize Jana's needs over hers, but she tried to put her jealousy aside and wished her a safe labour.

Days turned into weeks, and Hanni didn't hear from James again. She tried calling him, but he didn't pick up. It wasn't until she received a text from him that she learned the truth./

James and Jana had decided to raise the baby together and start a new life. He apologized to Hanni for hurting her, but he couldn't deny the love he felt for when he saw his daughter on his arms. Hanni was shattered. She had lost both her boyfriend and her best friend in one fell swoop.

The rest of the New Jeans tried to comfort Hanni, but nothing could fill the void in her heart. She cried silently at the back of the car. Her fellow members doesn't know what to say.  She realized that she had lost herself in her relationship with James and that she needed to find a way to heal and move forward.

Years went by, and Hanni became a successful solo artist. She poured her pain into her music, and her fans related to the powerful emotions that came through in her songs. But deep down, she never forgot the love she once had for James and the betrayal she felt from Jana. She learned to live with the pain, but it never truly went away. T_T

In the end, Hanni remained single and focused on her careerr. She never found true love again, but she found a way to channel her heartbreak into something beautiful. And in that way, she found a small sense of closure and peace. 

The end.

Now, this is what I call story hehe. ♫ ♪ Only love can hurt like this ♫ ♪  (Play it while reading haha) And imagine her picture (above) was smiling but crying inside

 

0