Zhao Lusi
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhao Lusi — The Movie Database (TMDB)

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to its rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Zhao Lusi), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

Zhaou Lusi and Mingze were secretly married and living together, trying to keep their marriage a secret from the public and their families and friends. Zhaou Lusi was busy with her acting career while Mingze was working as an office worker, trying to earn a living without depending on his wife's money.

One day, Mingze decided to surprise Zhaou Lusi by cooking dinner for her.

"Charaan... I made you a dinner babe." Mingze was proud of it.

He had heard from her that she couldn't cook and had always burned or made disgusting meals. She couldn't even cook rice using rice cooker. He was determined to show her that he could cook better than her.

"(I need her to stay away from the kitchen or I'll die.) Come on babe."

"Hmmm... it smells delicious. You shouldn't cook dinner. You're tired from work. I'll cook next time." Zhao Lusi said with excitement.

The next day, Mingze came home early to keep her out of the kitchen.

He spent the whole hour preparing and cooking the meal, using his best ingredients and recipe. When Zhaou Lusi came home, he greeted her with a big smile and proudly showed her what he had made.

"Babe, I told you I'll cook for you." She was kinda said so he said yes.

The next next day, Mingze was  contemplating if he should come home or not. But he doesn't want Zhao Lusi to be sad so he come home.

 

When he arrived, he was shocked. Mingze looked at the dish and was really utterly shocked. It was burnt, smelly and looked like something that had been cooked in a dumpster. She smiled and hugged her husband, not wanting to hurt her feelings. Zhao Lusi looked at her expectantly, waiting for him to taste her DELICIOUS meal.

Mingze took a bite and tried to swallow the disgusting food. He couldn't keep it down and quickly ran to the kitchen, he grabbed a  water bottle and drink some. He saw various vitamins and food supplements on the counter near the cooking pot.

"Babe, did you add vitamins and some food supplements to your recipe?" He said while trying not to vomit.

"Is it delicious? You're always tired from work so I added vitamins to make you healthy." Her innocent eyes were too powerful for mingze.

"Thank you babe. I love it." Mingze finished the food even if it was disgusting but it's the thought that counts.

 

Zhao Lusi knew that her cooking was disgusting. She later on approached Mingze and said;

 

"I know my cooking is not delicious. But I promise I'll study and practice my cooking." She was kinda sad while saying it.

Zhao was so disappointed and sad that she had failed to cook for her husband. She apologized and promised to take him out for dinner instead.

Mingze just laugh at it.

"I will always love you and your cooking. I won't trade your cooking even for a 10 star chef."

Zhao Lusi's mood lit up and hugged him tightly.

Zhao Lusi posted a text to show her cooking skills, showing the paintings  accidentally exposing plain photos - laitimes

From that day on, Zhaou Lusi and Mingze decided that she would cook if she wants to. He always her cooking, grateful for each other's love and support. Zhao Lusi was taught by Mingze how to cook. Her cooking made progress and also made their love stronger than ever. After a few months of battle, Zhao Lusi finally made a true delicious food.

 

 

The end

I'm always making love stories... dear God, when will you make my love story?

0