Tzuyu from Twice
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lakers Girl Tzuyu is a whole BIG thing - K-POP - allkpop forums

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to its rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Tzuyu), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

Tzuyu is a popular member from a South Korean girl group called Twice. She gained popularity due to her elegance and beauty whenever she sings or dance. Even the fans were saying that her beauty is out of this world. She was even called "The goddess". But no one kneew that their "goddess" is a real goddess.

Tzuyu was a goddess in divine realm. She was the most beautiful goddess in their realm. Even the divinities were admiring her beauty. Her beauty was not a product of divine powers. Her beauty was the result of her pure and kind heart. She would heal any animals that is injured. Tzuyu would back and forth from human realm to divine realm just to accomplish her respective duties.

She's in human realm every time she's Tzuyu. And she returns to divine realm when she doesn't have work as an idol. She managed perfectly her schedule without any problem. 

One day, she saw two dogs fatally injured near the beach in the human realm. She immediately left the divine realm and went to the human realm to heal the dogs. 

*Dog barks and tried to protect the most injured dog*

"Don't worry little one. I'm here to help." Tzuyu used her divine powers to heal them.

The dogs were so happy after she healed them. But unlike the other goddesses, Tzuyu has a weak powers so she needs to rest and regain her strength.

Tzuyu slept for a while and when she woke up, she saw a kid playing with the dogs.

"You like dogs too?" She asked the kid.

The kid just nodded. While the kid was playing with the dogs, she noticed something on the kids' hand.

"(That's my tiara. I can't return to the divine realm without that.) Uhmm kid, can I have-"

"Fetch!" The Kid threw the tiara into the ocean.

Tzuyu was shocked and worried. She immediately went to the sea and tried to look for it. But she was seen by a man.

"Hey!" The man immediately dove into the water and saved her.

"Why are you trying to kill yourself?! How about your daughter!." He thought she was killing herself and the girl was her daughter.

 

"I'm not killing myself and she's not my daughter."

"Hey... are you Tzuyu from Twice? What are you doing here?" The man asked.

Tzuyu did not respond.

"Oh, right. My name is Krefos Theos. Just call me Theo."

 

Before Tzuyu could reply, her manager arrived at the scene.

 

"What are you doing to her?" Her manager asked as she covers tzuyu with her jacket.

"I was just helping."

 

Tzuyu and her manager left the beach. 

 

The next day, Theo was walking along the beach where he met Tzuyu and he saw something shiny from the dogs' mouth. As he approached, he realized it was a beautiful tiara unlike any he had ever seen before.

As a veterinarian, he know that it's dangerous for a dog to bite it. It might swallow the tiara.

After a few minutes of chasing the dogs, they finally left the tiara on the sand.

 

He picked it up and inspected it closely, marveling at the intricate design and the sparkling jewels that adorned it. 

"It's kinda hot and I can feel electricity from it. It's too beautiful to be a toy. Wait a minute... did she lost this? Is this what she was looking for?"

As he continued walking, he couldn't shake the feeling that something strange had happened. He felt an inexplicable connection to the tiara and couldn't stop thinking about it. Little did he know, he had just stumbled upon a lost treasure from the divine realm. A treasure that a human should not possess.

 

Suddenly a huge figure appeared. It looks like a male alien with a  staff on it's hand.

"A mortal had gained a goddess' tiara. You must be punished for having it. As the gatekeeper of the divine realm, I will be punishing you on site without divine judgment. Now, meet your end!" 

The gatekeeper swung his staff and-

The goddess Tzuyu blocked it with her hands.

The gatekeeper saw her stops the attack.

 

"Goddess, what's the meaning of this? You are hindering my job."

"It's not his fault. I lost it. I lost my tiara." Tzuyu was starting to get weaker while she was speaking.

 

"Is that so, you must be punished by divine judgement." 

The gatekeeper snapped his fingers and Tzuyu's tiara returned to her. Then striked Tzuyu's head with his staff.

Tzuyu vanished and later on the gatekeeper also disappeared.

 

Goddess Tzuyu - 9GAG

This was the last thing Theo saw before Tzuyu vanished. He couldn't react.

Theo was so devastated on what he saw. He just saw Tzuyu died in front of her. He couldn't even speak or help her that time. 

Tzuyu's kindness was immeasureable. She sacrificed herself for a mere human.

 

Days passed, the news of Tzuyu's disappearance went on news. Everyone was looking for her but they failed to find her.

 

 

Announcement
My back hurts because of my uncomfortable chair. gonna take a rest for maybe a week.
0