My dream last night (Author’s Real Exp)
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

14 Woman Dream Interpretation | DreamChrist | Dream Meaning

I woke up feeling dazed and confused about my dream I had the last night.

I saw a girl at the front desk, a beautiful girl with dazzling brown eyes and a smile that went on forever.

She was so beautiful and I could feel that I already fell for her. My heart was so happy to see her. I couldn’t get her out of my head, and I decided to take a walk around the hotel to clear my head.

As I walked through the lobby, I spotted her sitting alone at a bench outside the hotel. She got sprained and she was not able to walk.  My heart started pounding as I walked over to her. I took a deep breath, gathered my courage and asked her, if she wanted me to carry her.

 

"Would you like me to carry you to the taxi stop?"

She jokingly said yes. She was not expecting me to really carry her.

 

I carried her like a newly wed. She was kinda embarrassed to the other people that saw us.

 

"You can let me down now. I'll walk." She said while her face is on my chest.

"I'll put you down if you'll be my girlfriend and marry me."

 

To my surprise she said yes. I was overjoyed as we spent hours talking and laughing until the early hours of the morning.

 I laid her on bed and kissed her.

 

However, my happiness was short-lived as I soon realized that it was just a dream. I woke up feeling devastated, thinking about what could have been.

 

That night, as I went to sleep, I did not expect for her to come back to my dreams. But miraculously, she appeared in my dream again. This time, I fell deeply in love with her but I did not remember that it was her.

 

I flirted with her, since I kinda feel Deja vu.

But then, I told her that I had a girlfriend already. I expected her to be upset, but to my surprise, she said it was her from my dream last night. At that moment, I felt like I was on cloud nine. I could say that was one of my happiest love life.

 

This time, I didn't hesitate to express my love for her and my longing for her . We talked for hours, lost in a world that only existed between us. I promised to never wake up from this dream, to savor every moment with her. She smiled, her eyes sparkling with an otherworldly light, and whispered,

"I will always love you."

As the night drew to a close, I begged her to stay with me, to never leave my side. With a tender kiss, she promised to stay with me forever. We promised to travel the world together, to experience love in all its beauty, to create a story that was ours alone. 

We laid on bed hugging each other.

But as the first rays of dawn broke, I opened my eyes and realized, once again, that it was just a dream. A bittersweet longing settled over me, a sadness that our love was unattainable. Yet, in that moment, I knew that the love I felt for her was real. It was a love that transcended time and space, a love that was only possible in the magic of my dreams.

And so, I vowed to carry that love with me forever, to cherish the memories of our time together, to never forget the girl from my dreams who taught me the true meaning of love. I might forget her face but I'll never forget our love for each other.

 

Even though it was just a dream, I knew that she was out there somewhere, and I could feel her presence in my life.

 

This was my dream last night. I was so happy and heartbroken at the same time. For the first time, somebody loved me truly. 

When I said "laid" it doesn't mean the r18 stuff okay.

0