Tzuyu of Twice Part 2
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3e88333a3399275e0b1c6bb8b4c662b6.jpg

Disclaimer: Photo belongs to its rightful owner. This is a work of fanfiction. Names(Aside from Tzuyu), characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The events happened here is purely fictional.

 

Tzuyu returned to the divine realm with the gatekeeper.

"Goddess lost her tiara and was found in possession of a human." The gatekeeper kneeled in front of the divine council as he speaks.

 

Unlike gatekeepers, gods and goddesses can't remotely control the tiara. It is a safety system to avoid their tiara being remotely stolen by other beings. That's the reason why Tzuyu wasn't able to retrieve her tiara remotely.

Tzuyu braced herself as she was brought before the council of divine gods. She could feel their gaze piercing through her, judging her for her mistake. She knew that as a goddess of the divine realm, she had failed in her duty to protect the tiara.

 

She could feel the disappointment feeling from the council.

 

One of the gods spoke up, his voice can be heard throughout the room.

"Goddess, you have broken the sacred laws of our realm. The tiara is a sacred key to enter our realm. What you did was  endangerment of the citizens. The punishment for such negligence is severe."

 

Tzuyu bowed her head, ready to accept any punishment they deemed fit. She knew that her mistake had put the entire divine realm at risk and she was willing to receive death penalty.

Unlike a normal death, death penalties in divine realm means you won't be able to be reincarnated even as an insect.

 

"I respectfully admit my mistake and I'm willing to receive any punishment you shall offer. For I had endangered our realm and its citizens." She bowed her head and closed her eyes waiting to be eradicated. 

 

"However," the god continued,

"we understand that you have always been a kind and fair goddess for thousands of years. Countless souls from plants, animal creatures and even fishes pleaded for your innocence. Even the angels from the higher divine realm which is much higher than us, asked for leniency. Therefore, we have decided to show you mercy."

 

Even though Tzuyu couldn't believe what was happening, she was thankful to everyone. She had expected a harsh punishment, but to be shown mercy was a relief beyond words.

The god continued, "You will need to atone for your mistake by completing three tasks. They will not be easy, but if you succeed, you will be forgiven."

Tzuyu accepted and was grateful for the opportunity to make things right. She would do anything to make amends for her mistake.

The first task was to retrieve a trapped soul from the bottom of the ocean.

The second task was to climb the highest peak of the divine realm and help a holy dragon on her labor day and bring back a holy flower that only a holy dragon can pluck.

The third and final task was to venture into the human realm and find the person who had found her tiara, erase his memories to ensure that the tiara never fell into the wrong hands again.

 

For months, Tzuyu tirelessly completed each task, never once complaining or giving up in the face of adversity. 

 

She retrned to the human realm as a dog since she was not allowed to show her human form as she needs to finish her mission.

While she was walking near the beach, some kids was throwing stones at her.

 

"(Ow, ow, Why are you throwing stones at me? It hurts.)"

The kids continued throwing stones and they hit her head. Tzuyu's head was bleeding.

She felt dizzy and went unconscious.

 

When she woke up, she was in an animal clinic. Her head was cleaned and bandaged.

 

"How are you feeling doggy?" His face was familiar. It was Theo the guy who found her tiara.

 

Tzuyu was diligently taken cared by Theo. She saw how kind Theo was.

She had never felt emotions before, until the day she met Theo. Her heart fluttered as she watched him carefully nurse an injured cat back to health at the animal shelter where he worked as a veterinarian. She longed to know more about him and his kindness towards animals.

She continued watching Theo for days and she felt something inside her heart. She fell in love with him. For thousands of years, no one was able to capture her heart but Theo.

However, Tzuyu was a goddess and her kind was forbidden from developing relationships with humans. Her duty was to erase any memories of her existence as goddess among humans, especially him who found her tiara.

It was a difficult task for Tzuyu, as she felt drawn towards Theo.

As she approached him, she found herself lost in his kind eyes. Tzuyu had never felt such a pull towards someone before. But, she had no choice, She performed her duty and wiped his memory clean of their encounter. She left, hoping that Theo would never remember her.

Tzuyu erased her existnece in Theo's mind and went back to the divine realm to complete her mission.

Days passed, and Tzuyu couldn't forget the feeling of emptiness in her heart. She knew she had to let go of Theo, but she couldn't. One day, she received word from the Divine Realm that Εxoristike, a former goddess, had been plotting using her tiara to return to divine realm. 

 

It was Exoristike who shape-shifted as a kid before to steal her tiara. Tzuyu remembered Theo.

 

"He might be in danger. I must protect him." Tzuyu went back to the human realm with her Tiara

 

Tzuyu searched far and wide until she finally found Theo. He was walking his dog on the beach where he first found the tiara. When he saw Tzuyu, he was confused, as he didn't recognize her.

Tzuyu tried to explain the situation and begged Theo to leave the area immediately. Theo refused, claiming that he had become attached to this place.

 

"I may not know you but I feel in your eyes that you're really concerned for me. Thank you for your concern but I can't leave this place. This is the place where I saw the most beautiful woman in my life. I won't leave this place and I will wait for her return."

 

That's when Tzuyu realized that Theo never forgot about her. She had a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, they could be together.

But it was short-lived.

Εxoristike appeared right in front of them and snatched the tiara from Tzuyu's head. In one swift movement, she disappeared, leaving behind a trail of chaos and destruction.

 

"Who are you? And what was that? What just happened?" Theo was stunned on what he just saw.

 

"Did someone just appeared and disappeared?!" Theo was so scared that he run while holding Tzuyu's hand.

 

Tzuyu knew that this would be her last chance to be with him. She knew that she shouldn't have meet him. That she'll just endanger everyone else again.

 

Theo stood there shell-shocked and in tears. He finally remembered Tzuyu and how she died for him. He knew then, that she was the love of his life, but it was too late. Tzuyu had already disappeared into the Divine Realm, never to return.

 

Theo was left heartbroken and alone, with only memories of their brief and yet unforgettable time together. 

 

"Dear God, please always make her safe. I offer to you my life. Just make her safe. I don't want to see her die again." Theo prayed while tears was falling.

 

Tzuyu was able to stop Exoristike from entering the divine realm. With the help of the gatekeepers, Exoristike was captured before she could do harm. 

"You have shown that you are truly worthy of the title of goddess," the god declared. "You have proven that even when faced with hardship, you still embody kindness and forgiveness. We forgive you for your mistake, goddess, and welcome you back to the divine realm with open arms. And as a final gift from the higher divine realm, we grant you divine powers that will make you much powerful goddess. We hope that you'll use your new strength towards righteous path."

With the weight of her mistake lifted off her shoulders, Tzuyu smiled brightly. She had always been the most beautiful and kind goddess, but now she knew that she had also become one of the strongest.

"You may now return to human realm and do what you want." The god said.

 

But even Tzuyu was allowed to do anything what she wanted, she promised herself not to fall in love as she will just endanger him. She returned as a kpop idol and everyone was celebrating. 

From that day forward, Tzuyu was not able to truly smile. You can saw her in tv smiling but she feels empty without anyone knowing.

 

The end.

 

 

 

0