Is that your name?
972 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aphrodite on the other hand felt a bit embarrassed by everyone being here but she wanted to jump and hug in joy and Congratulate him for Winning the fight but she Felt if she did that it would escalate to something else, she was feeling a bit aroused and Hephaestus looked most dashing right now however she was forced to stifle her feelings for another time.

"anyway let's head to Olympus. I need to sit on my throne" 

.....

Olympus was in shambles, the palace was completely destroyed as It had collapsed during the fight between Zeus and Athena, however despite this, everyone was located at the throne room, the roof was missing and the walls were only half on what they were but regardless everyone kneeled before the new king of Olympus. His golden eyes peered at them with confidence, as his presence filled the room. His gaze swept across the room.

Hephaestus sat on the throne of Olympus and watched the Olympians kneel before him, apparently there is no crown, no ceremony or coronation, all they needed to do is kneel before him as a way of recognizing him as the king of Olympus, it was something of a kneeling ceremony and they aught to arise when he feels it necessary. Aphrodite was included in those who knelt, despite being his wife she was required to kneel before the king. Though it was supposed to be the 12, Hermes and Poseidon were not present.

"Arise"

He said with a hidden nervousness, he had yet come to a proper answer to the question of what kind of king he would be, he felt a bit small, never in his life both of them has he been in a position where he has the authority to command laws and decree acts, he felt the position was a but too much for him but he received it fair and square, giving it to someone else was out of the question, he didn't fight Zeus just give up being king and besides being a King might be fun. Thinking about Zeus, In the fight with him he didn't even need to use the mystic eyes of death perception, in fact he has hardly needed it in any of his fights so far.

"Well how do you feel? Any changes now that you're a king, not just any king but a God king"

"I'd say I want to celebrate but we need to rebuild first"

He gestured all around, the main palace of Olympus was in ruins, he wondered how long it would take to rebuild a castle of this size, plus the population of Olympus wasn't that big only a handful of lesser known Gods and Goddesses so there probably wasn't a large enough work force or something.

"did any of you care to thoroughly understand the security system I set up?"

Hecate asked heaving a deep sigh.

"what do you mean?"

He asked but rather than answer Hecate simply, clapped her hands, she Clapped once, paused and clapped again and with that action the palace of Olympus began to slowly repair itself, it's walls were fixed, the missing ceiling was repaired and Everything that was broken was repaired. Hephaestus on the throne suddenly felt a small drain of magical power as the palace fixed itself.

"Of course you're going to have to remove the debris that are inside manually but as long as you're sitting on that throne you can repair and fix the palace without issue, there are other things as well but you can figure them out by tapping 3 times on your left arm rest on the throne"

She explained with a bit of exasperation in her voice, Although since Zeus was the king before its most likely he never cared enough to check anything, Listening to her instructions Hephaestus's tapped on the left arm rest three times and a series of commands and actions were suddenly known to him, it was like receiving information directly into your brain.

"I see, I see. Why did nobody know of this?"

He asked, everyone in the room felt like an idiot, after all Hephaestus hardly lived in Olympus so him not knowing was excusable but the rest of them lived and slept on Olympus how could they not know something as vital as the defence of Olympus, sheer incompetence. While everyone was looking for who to blame, Hephaestus began thinking about the information be just received, there were commands and actions that he need to do or say in a situation that needed them, [castle guard] was a command he had to say if Olympus was being invaded and [castle lock] was one he had to say to trap someone within Olympus.

"Now that's fixed let me clean up a bit"

With that said he used his skill [Gluttonous king:Beelzebuth] to eat up all the debris in the room making sure not to take away anything but the rubble and within a few seconds the room became much cleaner.

"Now then celebration?"

"The guy who's in charge for music isn't here?"

Hades commented, this in turn caused Leto to suddenly gasp in shock, her son was still nowhere to be found, the whole thing with Zeus had caused her to shift priorities.

"King Hephaestus, please we have to look for my son."

She kneeled and requested and Hephaestus simply gave her nod, Leto then turned her Attention behind herself towards edge of the room. Incidentally within the throne room none of the enforcers were present.

"YOU! What did you do to my son!!"

Having pleaded with Hephaestus she then shouted at Athena, after all since it was revealed that she was the traitor and that Apollo was innocent that story she told about Him must have been false, Leto tried to lunge at Athena but Themis and Hera held her back, she then proceeded to curse Athena out calling her names and profanities. While this was happening Hephaestus decided to jump down from the throne and landed next to Aphrodite who seemed to be fidgeting as she stood, she gazed up him with a longing look in her eyes once he stood beside her.

"well I guess there's no celebration, Athena you can lead everyone to where Apollo is if you know. I have something to take care of"

With that said he grabbed his wife by the waist and teleported away, incidentally the commands for the security system don't need to be vocalize he just has to think of it while sitting on the throne, Hecate can use them without the throne since she created the whole system, so should she betrayed Olympus they'll all fucked. To teleport away Hephaestus had to disarm the spell of the system that prohibited teleportation. 

...

Arriving within Hephaestus's bed chambers, the goddess of love had run out of patience, her desires overwhelmed her, she quickly moved and smacked her lips with his, surprising Hephaestus but he didn't resist, opening his mouth he slid in his tongue in to her mouth and hers in to his and they began to intertwine, twist and coil each other as the two exchanged saliva, Aphrodite's hands moved all over his torso feeling his solid muscles, abs and body heat before settling her hand behind his neck, his hands were also feeling up her body and working to remove the dress she was wearing, He squeezed her breasts before tearing her dress open.

"congratulations on–"

She could not finish her words as Hephaestus lifted her off the ground and causing her to gasp before letting her fall on to the bed, he slid her dress off her body revealing her beautiful figure, grabbing her thighs feeling their soft and smooth suppleness. Lifting her legs high up and opened them their eyes met, the desire hidden with his eyes was palpable but she matched it, looking at him tower over her increased her level of arousal she wanted him to stick it in at that very moment however instead he inserted his fingers two of them in her sacred garden, she squirmed and let out a soft moan as He began to pleasure her with his fingers Reaching deep in her pleasure areas, the heat from his fingers felt pleasant and comfortable combining with the pleasure of having her spot touched.

Her juices flowed into his hand as he used is fingers to toggle her insides. Reaching deep inside he rotated his fingers and she took a deep inhale as her mind was flooded by pleasure and she curled her toes in response. More of her juices flowed this time faster, her medium moist pussy was now drenched, her liquids pooled in his hand and Aphrodite clutched the covers and shut her eyes followed by a deep moan that escaped her mouth. Hephaestus wasn't done, using his thumb he slowly moved it up feeling the slipperiness of her vagina before finding a tiny little button and pressing down on it.

"ohhnnn!!!"

She moaned loudly and she released a small sprinkle of her juices, Hephaestus then rotated his thumb while still pressing down on her clitoris, his face was suddenly drenched as Aphrodite let out a flood of her juices, she arched her back raising her torso up and letting out consecutive moans as Hephaestus continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Her body felt a tingling ecstasy that clouded her mind and confused her senses, she felt an uncontrollable realise and an earth shattering feeling of pleasure caused her to nearly forget how to breathe.

"Hephaestus!! Hephaestus!! I want you! I want you!!"

"Say less"

Complying to her request he threw one of her legs over his shoulder, kissed her supple thigh and inserted his iron solid rod into her nether, the sheer hear from his member alone cause her to moan Slightly, his tip reached her furthest region kissing it gently. He pulled his hips back before pushing forward once again and she gasped deeply and a greater electrifying sensational ecstasy filled her mind and she found herself releasing her juices once again, Hephaestus didn't stop as he moved fast his hips slamming against her plump rump.

Her insides tightened around his rod, she was wet. She was warm and she was soft like the finest of silk. Each time he thrusted there was tingling and pleasurable tickle that caused his body to tense up and He was overwhelmed by the need to continue endlessly, being inside her was the most natural thing in the world and it was a must that he continue, his body moved on its own completely in line with his desires, Aphrodite's moan only added more fuel the fires of his passion, he needed to hear her louder. He moved faster, grabbed her other leg put it over his shoulder and leaned forward nearly folding her into a pretzel as he endlessly thrusted. Looking at her that was experiencing the same pleasure, he was struck by a sense of possessiveness that compelled him to never stop.

"Aphrodite look at me"

He commanded as he leaned further in causing her feet touch her shoulders. She complied Opening her eyes she saw his golden eyes peering into her his love poured in to her and she returned it. At this moment she didn't care, Hephaestus belonged to her and no one would take him from her. She grabbed his face and kissed him once again letting their tongues get acquainted, After few minutes of kissing they both broke the kiss.

"I love you"

They simultaneously said as Hephaestus proceeded to increase his speed faster and faster which in turn had her moaning louder and louder until eventually he felt it, a sudden tingling feeling accompanied by a sense weakness befell him as his own white juices shot out of his divine dick and he filled her divinely carved insides and stopped as he could not put strength in his knees. Pulling it out it was still rock solid hardly any change.

He looked at Aphrodite and she looked back at him with love struck eyes, she was a emitting a faint pink glow but he ignored it, neither of them were tired and Hephaestus had yet to satiate his appetite. Taking her legs off his shoulders he then flipped her on her back and had her show him her plump behind, he grabbed and squeezed it before continuing their mating act. 

Hours upon hours passed as they continued none with Hephaestus doing various position and pleasuring her in way she hadn't thought of before until eventually they stopped and eventually they fell a sleep within each other's embrace, However Aphrodite wasn't asleep, she couldn't she need to see Hephaestus. 

....

A young blonde maiden stared into the horizon as she stood at the beach, she stood there with a look of great contemplation on her face. Today wasn't anything special she simply thought to come to sea and just look over the horizon, perhaps it was because of a deep rooted desire for something to happen, when she was a child she'd often come here with some of her friends not to swim but to see the sea nymphs but unfortunately they never did see any. Most of her friends have given up on ever seeing one and she had too however on this day she felt the need to come here again after all today is the day her childhood ends and for it to end without anything extraordinary happenings would cement her life as nothing but boring. It's not that she yearns for excitement It's just that she wants her childhood to be memorable something to look back to when she grows old.

"This was pointless"

She sighed as her sky blue eyes turned to look at the sand at her feet. Truly pointless, she walked closer to the shore, perhaps she might pick up an interesting looking sea shell or see an interesting fish. Walking closer the water splashed her feet and she quickly moved back as she felt it's sudden coldness. Turning her head in order to look for a sea shell she saw something. Incidentally a couple of weeks ago there was a battle of gods but she never saw it. 

"What's that?"

It looked vaguely human and she could see it had some hair on its head, excitement built up in her chest as she quickly ran towards it.

"this can't be real, it can't"

She tried to deny it as a way to manage her expectations but the excitement propelled her to run faster, quickly arriving she saw it was a man, a blonde haired man who seemed to have washed up ashore, the disappointment was akin to getting slapped across the face. Still in denial she turned him over on his back to see his face in hopes that he wasn't just a washed up sailor. To her disappointment it was just a man but he was a handsome man far too handsome to be any ordinary man.

"ohhh!"

She exclaimed, he was extremely handsome, so Handsome it didn't feel natural but at the same time she could not look away. She quickly grabbed him and pulled him toward a dry place however her feeble strength failed as he barely moved, she made another attempt but all she could do was pull him a meter away from shore before giving up, despite his build he was quite heavy.

Sitting right beside him she looked at his face once again, she thought it best to wait till he wakes Up and while she does that she will savour his face and burn it into her memory. A groan escaped his mouth as his eyes fluttered open revealing beautiful golden pupil that mesmerized her.

"who are you?"

Opening his eyes to a beautiful woman suddenly looking at him was certainly interesting, he asked her name as soon as he laid eyes her

"Uhh My name is Daphne, I found you washed up here. Who are you?" 

"Apollo"

"Is that your name?"

....

A/N: and that ladies and gentlemen is a wrap, well for 2-3 weeks at least.

It's crazy how it feels like I just finished a long ass assignment. anyway the second arc will be coming soon

24